Where are the 5"4 ladies at??

Options

Replies

• eringrace95_
    eringrace95_ Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    _ashleyj wrote: »
    I'm 5'4 currently 147 would love to get to 130, but right now just focusing on getting to 140. This is my first week of real logging. I have back problems so i can't do much exercising. Doing my best to track everything.

Omg I want to get to 140 too. I've plateaud at 141.3 for the past 3 weeks and it's SO annoying.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, currently maintaining at 111.
  • eringrace95_
    Options

Amazing!!!
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    ErinSot wrote: »

Amazing!!!

I started at 155. Thanks. Daily logging and consistency did wonders for me. I never thought "just calorie counting" would work for me . . .until I gave it an honest try and it did.
  • Linda31354
    Linda31354 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I'm 5'4". I've been as heavy as 178, but started MFP at 163. I'm now around 128.

I was going to try to get to 125 and bulk, but I can't. Too much for my bod. I'm reverse dieting now and will hopefully be in a surplus by the first week of November, in time for my 30th birthday :)

Never thought my goal would be to gain (and cut again)! It's been a long journey.

Oh my, please share how you got to this point so fast. I started at 149, I'm 5' 3, right now I'm 132 and stuck. I really need help reaching 125. Thanks
  • janejellyroll
    Options
    Linda31354 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    I'm 5'4". I've been as heavy as 178, but started MFP at 163. I'm now around 128.

I was going to try to get to 125 and bulk, but I can't. Too much for my bod. I'm reverse dieting now and will hopefully be in a surplus by the first week of November, in time for my 30th birthday :)

Never thought my goal would be to gain (and cut again)! It's been a long journey.

Oh my, please share how you got to this point so fast. I started at 149, I'm 5' 3, right now I'm 132 and stuck. I really need help reaching 125. Thanks

It wasn't super-fast.

Here's what I did: I logged every day and I logged everything. I weighed all solid foods on a food scale. Of the 21 meals I eat a week, I tried my best to prepare at least 19 myself so I would know exactly what the calories were (there were some weeks this wasn't possible because I was travelling for work). I did 30 minutes of cardio five days a week and 60 minutes two days a week and ate about 50% of the calories back (the past few months I have had a Fitbit Charge HR, so I've been eating them all back). I added body resistance training about six months in. I didn't have cheat days -- I had some days when I may have gone over, but I tried to balance it out within the week. If I craved something, I found a way to make it fit within my calories. For the last ten pounds or so, I added a casual walk during my lunch break (around 18-30 minutes, five days a week). I weighed myself each morning, but I only paid attention to the trend (I use Libra for this, but I've heard great things about Trendweight also).
  • jenn10302001
    jenn10302001 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4, started around 152 and I'm around 142.5 right now. I'd love to get down to 120, but I'd be happy with 125 I think. Right now, I'll just be thrilled to crack 139 finally:) Feel free to add me.
  • GillianLF
    GillianLF Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Haha I'm 5"3.75 as well :)
  • Gidgitgoescrazy
    Gidgitgoescrazy Posts: 638 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    Hi there, Im new here, Im 5'3.5 :) I am currently at 187, ( lost 5 pds my first two weeks, 3rd week ends tomorrow) I would like to get to 140, it's tough, I've been trying to lose weight for years with no success, but then I've always had them tied to a goal, like going on a vaca or something..... NOW Im doing it cause I want to, and cause I want my back to stop hurting so much..... My goal is by spring, I can do a flip on the parallel bar, nothing drastic, just a simple flip. LOL
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    I'm close to 5'4. I weight 170 and I'm trying to get down to 130.
  • shrcpr
    shrcpr Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    5'4" here. Only started about 7 weeks ago. SW 153.3. GW 125 (where I spent most my life and am the most comfortable). Not sure where I'm at now because I haven't weighed myself yet. My jeans that were tight when I started are really loose right now so I'm taking that as a good sign.
  • hyIianprincess
    hyIianprincess Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5" My goal is to get up to 115
    Started at 91 pounds, up to 103 currently :)
  • kailyw05
    kailyw05 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 3.5" (though I conservatively set my account to 5' 3").
    I started back in January at 153 lbs.
    GW was 126 lbs, hit that in June.
    Maintained the summer around 128 lbs.
    Today I weigh 124 lbs and I'm pretty happy here. I wouldn't go below 120 right now for personal reasons.
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi I am a 47 and started Jan 5th at 179. I am currently at 144 and have been stuck there for about a month, but haven't been eating quite as healthy as I should. This week I am getting back on track. I would like to loose another 15-20 lbs. Not sure what I want that weight to be, as long as my tummy is flatter and not wiggly I would be thrilled.
  • cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Options
    5'4"
    Used to be over 260lbs
    187 now.

My goal weight is 130, but as I am doing resistance training and will move to a weights training program at some point, that goal will change. I am aiming for around 22-25% body fat.
  • eringrace95_
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I can't wait til we all reach our goals!! And congrats to those of you who have :)
  • tyediri
    tyediri Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    5'4 143lbs currently. Aiming to get down to 120lbs, very, very slowly. I will be happy to get there by end of June next year really! :)
  • byankaruiz465
    byankaruiz465 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    5'4", started at 180 end of July 2014 and am now at about 132. Hoping to make it to 125 before Thanksgiving, or Christmas.

I'm 176. I want to be 132! Congrats!!
  • kathrynjean_
    kathrynjean_ Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4.5, currently at 134ish and aiming for somewhere in between 121 and 127. I'll see when I get there!
  • Cheryl7777
    Cheryl7777 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5' 4.5" and I started out at 390 pounds. I am currently at 327 and a half. I can only dream to be where you ladies are. I'm just taking it one day at a time and one meal at a time. I just started using MFP a few weeks ago and so far it's been a big help. Congratulations to all of you on how well you have done.