Where are the 5"4 ladies at??

Options

Replies

• mom2my4boys
    mom2my4boys Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    I'm 5' 4.5" 33yrs old and started at 275lbs. Currently weighing in at 178 with a goal of 150lbs. (July marked 2 yrs since i started) Not sure i'll make that goal as I'm at about 20% bodyfat now. But i figure if i spend the next 30 yrs trying to loose the last few pounds, I'll still be wayyy healthier than i was at 275lbs. Good luck everyone :)
  • cnbbnc
    cnbbnc Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    Cheryl7777 wrote: »
    Hi I'm 5' 4.5" and I started out at 390 pounds. I am currently at 327 and a half. I can only dream to be where you ladies are. I'm just taking it one day at a time and one meal at a time. I just started using MFP a few weeks ago and so far it's been a big help. Congratulations to all of you on how well you have done.

That's major progress Cheryl! Congratulations! Looks like everyone here is kicking some serious butt! :smile:

• iotterbeinbed
    iotterbeinbed Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Sending a friend request! :) I am also 5'3.75! Started around 144lbs, currently at 120.2lbs. I'd like to get down to about 115, so I'm pretty close to my goal. I'm terrible with consistency and the changes I made were slow, so it took me a couple years to reach this point.
  • eringrace95_
    eringrace95_ Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 5' 4.5" and I started out at 390 pounds. I am currently at 327 and a half. I can only dream to be where you ladies are. I'm just taking it one day at a time and one meal at a time. I just started using MFP a few weeks ago and so far it's been a big help. Congratulations to all of you on how well you have done.

That's incredible!! Keep up the good work.
  • eringrace95_
    Options
    tyediri wrote: »
    5'4 143lbs currently. Aiming to get down to 120lbs, very, very slowly. I will be happy to get there by end of June next year really! :)

I feel ya.
  • mshel19
    mshel19 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm currently5'4 178 and it's my highest weight ever. It's pretty discouraging. I would like to end up at 130 one day but I feel like I need a huge support system. So if anyone would like to add me as a friend that would be awesome! !! Thanks so much!!
  • NikkiMichelleS
    NikkiMichelleS Posts: 897 Member
    Options
    I'm in with y'all!! About 5-3", sometimes 5-4" if I wanna tell people I'm.taller. ;)
    I'm currently around 161, lost approx 15lbs already. My goal is around 130.

About 5 years ago, pre-surgeries & pre-weight gain, when I was 123-125, family & friends thought I looked too thin and unhealthy, even though I was very active and fit; I tend to look bony! So lower than 125 actually doesn't look very healthy on me.
  • NikkiMichelleS
    Options
    That's great progress, its a long road but worth it. You're doing awesome! Sent friend request!

• NikkiMichelleS
    Options
    mshel19 wrote: »
    Hey everyone! I'm currently5'4 178 and it's my highest weight ever. It's pretty discouraging. I would like to end up at 130 one day but I feel like I need a huge support system. So if anyone would like to add me as a friend that would be awesome! !! Thanks so much!!

Hey, I started about where you are over the summer. 175 was also my highest weight. It's been a few months for me to drop my first 15lbs, I've taken it pretty slow. I've focused mainly on calorie deficits, healthier eating, smaller portions,...not a whole lot of serious exercise, though I do get some work outs in.
    I've made small benchmark goals for myself, and that helps. I was hoping to be at 160 by Halloween, I'm about 1lb over right now, so we'll see.
    Next goal was 150 by Christmas-time.
    Good luck! I sent a friend request!
  • dawniemate
    dawniemate Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Linda31354 wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    I'm 5'4". I've been as heavy as 178, but started MFP at 163. I'm now around 128.

I was going to try to get to 125 and bulk, but I can't. Too much for my bod. I'm reverse dieting now and will hopefully be in a surplus by the first week of November, in time for my 30th birthday :)

Never thought my goal would be to gain (and cut again)! It's been a long journey.
    I'm 5'4, currently maintaining at 111.

Oh my, please share how you got to this point so fast. I started at 149, I'm 5' 3, right now I'm 132 and stuck. I really need help reaching 125. Thanks

Similar to me
    ...stuck at 133lbs for about 10 weeks lol...My goals is 125 but that last bit is a killer lol. We can do this :)
  • wmar1
    wmar1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    5'4 143lbs currently. Aiming to get down to 120lbs, very, very slowly. I will be happy to get there by end of June next year really! :)

Me too! This thread is very inspiring, thank you! I really needed the motivation to commit to tracking again.
  • eringrace95_
    Options
    beba79wm wrote: »

Me too! This thread is very inspiring, thank you! I really needed the motivation to commit to tracking again.

You can do it!! We're all here for each other :)
  • allysar
    allysar Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4" Started at 146 currently at 133 goal 125
  • ghouli
    ghouli Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    5'4" lass here, starting currently at 156 with a goal of 115. I guess I ~technically~ started at 165 because that's where I was for a long time, but I fell off the wagon for a hot minute when I got to 156 and am hopping back on.
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    5'4" here! Started at 204, down to 196 in exactly a month. I have my weight loss broken down into several goals... first 174, then 144, and we will see after that! Already feeling a huge difference!
  • susancosgrove1975
    susancosgrove1975 Posts: 3 Member
    edited October 2015
    Options
    I'm 5.3" newbee feel free to add me don't have many friends x from bonnie Scotland currently weighing in at 91kg

• cazyoga
    cazyoga Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and currently 140lbs. I'm working on getting to 119. U.K based, feel free to add me
  • Sam_Lam88
    Sam_Lam88 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently 210 lbs. I am down from 237 on May 14. Up until this point, I've lost everything with just calorie reduction but my doctor has prescribed me a medication to help with weight loss that I just started this week. It's called Belviq. I would love to make some new friends on here, if anyone is interested in adding me!
  • VVBliss
    VVBliss Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Ladies.. u all seriously gotta tell me what u did to loose those 10 20 pounds.. i am 5.4 at 152 lbs now. started in feb and worked a lot regularly and maintained good diet.. its been 10 mnths and all i lost is 8 pounds ( down from 160) . Seriously m so discouraged and not motivated at all to get started again( i took a mnth break) I m gonna consult a dietician now and get my blood work done. I am still motivated enough to keep trying. Please add me.
  • eringrace95_
    Options
    VVBliss wrote: »
    Ladies.. u all seriously gotta tell me what u did to loose those 10 20 pounds.. i am 5.4 at 152 lbs now. started in feb and worked a lot regularly and maintained good diet.. its been 10 mnths and all i lost is 8 pounds ( down from 160) . Seriously m so discouraged and not motivated at all to get started again( i took a mnth break) I m gonna consult a dietician now and get my blood work done. I am still motivated enough to keep trying. Please add me.

Are you logging everything and eating at a caloric deficit?