Women and Men, Men and Women... Can't we all just be friends?

Options

Replies

• Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    yychen01 wrote: »
    I'll be your just friend. :smile:

That is really kind of you. OP, a new friend that doesn't want your nudes.

can't stop staring at your noods tho! :p

where else arw u installing these cameras?!
  • Mrj183
    Mrj183 Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    Mrj183 wrote: »
    yychen01 wrote: »
    I'll be your just friend. :smile:

That is really kind of you. OP, a new friend that doesn't want your nudes.

can't stop staring at your noods tho! :p

where else arw u installing these cameras?!
    no cameras sweets. they were sent to me, i swear! lol

changing password just incase
  • moijo1
    moijo1 Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    melmelw03 wrote: »
    missy0936 wrote: »
    Jus sayin why cant a guy and girl on here be friends.... like without the need for extra stuff... i'm into fitness, your into fitness.... lets be friends... ugh

I'm friends with every guy on my friend list. Friends. I respect them and have fun as well. Just like with my female friends. I think you're generalizing way too much.

my point exactly, most on here are friends and just say things in jest or genuine compliments and to say you made some quite offensive comments about all the girls on here being fake competing for men and its not a dating site.. your doing a hell of a lot of flirting and competing yourself.
  • Nograce80
    Nograce80 Posts: 8,443 Member
    Options
    All of my ladies and most of my gents (I've recently added some new ones that are yet to be determined) are the best they have to offer on MFP. A certain amount of flirting and innuendo is acceptable, but I don't keep around the skeezy, nor do I figure MFP to be a dating site. @minie_me I really thought we had something special though, I mean the way you look from your window you have to want it! ;)
  • Tonydevolanii
    Tonydevolanii Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    with pictures like that in your profile
    no we cant
  • moijo1
    Options
    Nograce80 wrote: »
    All of my ladies and most of my gents (I've recently added some new ones that are yet to be determined) are the best they have to offer on MFP. A certain amount of flirting and innuendo is acceptable, but I don't keep around the skeezy, nor do I figure MFP to be a dating site. @minie_me I really thought we had something special though, I mean the way you look from your window you have to want it! ;)

omg will you ever give up? i dont swing both ways! im no rug muncher..... but if you'd like to enter my inbox and leave our credit card details i might be swayed ;)>:)
  • Nograce80
    Options
    MEOOOOOWWWW!!!! >:)
  • _fitness4life_
    _fitness4life_ Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    minie_me wrote: »

omg will you ever give up? i dont swing both ways! im no rug muncher..... but if you'd like to enter my inbox and leave our credit card details i might be swayed ;)>:)

Is rug muncher really accurate these days?? Does anyone really have a rug anymore? >:)
  • moijo1
    Options

Is rug muncher really accurate these days?? Does anyone really have a rug anymore? >:)

sorry if thats not quite pc ;) i wouldnt know!!!! :open_mouth:
  • moijo1
    Options

Rugs are rare but not extinct.

I got some pictures last night of @minie_me getting out of the shower. I can confirm she is no rug.

:o
  • kk_inprogress
    kk_inprogress Posts: 3,077 Member
    Options

I don't think PC is what he was implying...
  • Nograce80
    Options

Am I wiring the money to Nigeria, then you will buy a plane ticket to come see me? Isn't that how it works?
  • moijo1
    Options

I think the PC term is carpet not rug.

Carpet_4522cd_2500233.jpg

snickers

do I need to pm you for more noodies babe? ;)

:o i have ladies only on my fl but IM STRAIGHT i tell ya!!!!!! haha
  • Wiz_Joe
    Wiz_Joe Posts: 476 Member
    Options
  • Nograce80
    Options

I think the PC term is carpet not rug.

Carpet_4522cd_2500233.jpg

snickers

do I need to pm you for more noodies babe? ;)

:o i have ladies only on my fl but IM STRAIGHT i tell ya!!!!!! haha

Hahahaha people think I'm lesbian all the time because I'm silly and say whatever I want. Truth be told I'm 100% straight! I love the boys!