Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Yes. Because convenient.
  • sparkly86
    sparkly86 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    no, because that what toilets are for and it will be super gross for others that go after... i hope those others are as considerate haha
  • Candi_land
    Candi_land Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    Not usually. Unless I'm drunk..then I don't really care where I pee, especially if the seal has been broken.
  • ken_hogan
    ken_hogan Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Yes. Didn't really have to go before too bad until warm water hit me. Didn't want to get the loot wet or slip by getting out and walking across tile floor wet.
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Pee is sterile
  • Lrdoflamancha
    Lrdoflamancha Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    Pee is sterile

Your pee is sterile only to you. Not to anyone else ....
  • lamos1
    lamos1 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    No, because it think it's disgusting, but I will say that I have maybe twice and that was because I realized after I got in the shower that I had to pee and didn't want to have to get out and get the floors wet and then get back in the shower. I cleaned the shower floor immediately after though.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    Whether you do or don't, there is one inflexible rule; DO NOT do that when showering with another person.
  • whierd
    Options
    Pee is sterile

No, it is sterile, period.
  • vettle
    vettle Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    Urine is only sterile until it leaves your body - common misconception.
  • whierd
    Options
    Urine is only sterile until it leaves your body - common misconception.

It is sterile after it leaves your body as well. It doesn't suddenly just become bacteria ridden immediately.
  • ElBence
    ElBence Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Yes because it's better in the shower than in the pool.
  • ennoviasonipse
    Options
    If Pee is sterile then why can chlamydia and gonorrhea be seen under the microscope in a urine sample. It's sterile only if it is not contaminated with grossness. True Story.
  • whierd
    Options
    If Pee is sterile then why can chlamydia and gonorrhea be seen under the microscope in a urine sample. It's sterile only if it is not contaminated with grossness. True Story.

Can you get either of those through your feet?
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Options

If you have open cuts or sores, I suppose it's possible.

I pee in the shower, but my shower has a huge floor drain, so I just aim down the drain and don't pee all over the floor.
  • whierd
    Options

I pee in the shower, but my shower has a huge floor drain, so I just aim down the drain and don't pee all over the floor.

Meh, either way the water will take it all down the drain.
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options

I thought you get STD's from ...sex? I haven't heard of anyone getting the clap from a shower stall or a pool but hey, what do I know

• aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    Yes. Usually when the warm water hits I have to go. My husband does too. We use the automatic shower cleaner after every shower, so I guess I kind of justify it that way.
  • megabyt23
    megabyt23 Posts: 580 Member
    Options

Girls can't aim. Haha Pee is technically sterile until it reaches the skin...there it's exposed to bacteria on the skin...
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    Pee is sterile

No, it is sterile, period.

not quite

good old wikipedia:
    Urine is sterile until it reaches the urethra, where epithelial cells lining the urethra are colonized by facultatively anaerobic Gram negative rods and cocci.[4] Subsequent to elimination from the body, urine can acquire strong odors due to bacterial action,[citation needed] and in particular the release of ammonia from the breakdown of urea.
    It is sterile after it leaves your body as well. It doesn't suddenly just become bacteria ridden immediately.

so ahh, yeh it does suddenly become ridden with bacteria, as it flies out your fallopian tube dude.

so you can ease back on your crusade on the sanctity of p!ss, as much as I have enjoyed it.

only MFP can have u researching weather p!ss is sterile in the middle of your breakfast.