Do you urinate in the shower?

Options

Replies

• Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    So for the girls who pee in the shower.... Do you stand while peeing in the shower? Or squat down?

I love how creepy I look asking this with the smile on my face in my profile pic.

haha, i thought that about your picture...lol...like he is smiling, yet asking creepy questions.
  • Capt_Inzane
    Capt_Inzane Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    I don't urinate anywhere ..I mark my territory on everything though
  • Valqis
    Valqis Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOlGMPE68Bo

in the words of George Constanza... 'Its all pipes!!!!!!"
    George Costanza: It's not good to hold it in. I read that in a medical journal.
  • grantwashere
    grantwashere Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    There's five minutes of my life that I'll never get back! SMH.................
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure peeing in the shower is right up there with masturbating. Those that say they don't are liars lol
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    If the Shakira thread changes your profile to Spanish, I'm terrified (yet strangely curious) at what this one might do to it!

yet here you are.
  • susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Why not? It just goes down the drain, and it's not dirtier than the sweat/day's dirt you've washed off yourself.
  • potatocar
    potatocar Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    There are two types of people in this world. People who urinate in the shower and liars.
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    Pee is sterile

Your pee is sterile only to you. Not to anyone else ....

No, it is sterile, period.

not quite

good old wikipedia:
    Urine is sterile until it reaches the urethra, where epithelial cells lining the urethra are colonized by facultatively anaerobic Gram negative rods and cocci.[4] Subsequent to elimination from the body, urine can acquire strong odors due to bacterial action,[citation needed] and in particular the release of ammonia from the breakdown of urea.
    It is sterile after it leaves your body as well. It doesn't suddenly just become bacteria ridden immediately.

so ahh, yeh it does suddenly become ridden with bacteria, as it flies out your fallopian tube dude.

so you can ease back on your crusade on the sanctity of p!ss, as much as I have enjoyed it.

only MFP can have u researching weather p!ss is sterile in the middle of your breakfast.

PEE FLIES OUT OF OUR FALLOPIAN TUBE???????????? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    If the Shakira thread changes your profile to Spanish, I'm terrified (yet strangely curious) at what this one might do to it!

yet here you are.

Well I did say "(yet strangely curious)".
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I thought STD's were transmitted via......sex. I never heard of anyone getting the clap from a shower stall or a swimming pool but hey, what do I know?

only husbands get it this way.
  • potatocar
    potatocar Posts: 250 Member
    Options

Well I did say "(yet strangely curious)".

HU1qQfJ.jpg
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty sure peeing in the shower is right up there with masturbating. Those that say they don't are liars lol

I *kitten* then pee. Cleans out the pipe so nothing gets lodged in there.
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    Time is money, money is time!

anywhere I can save 45 seconds, I tke it!
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options

I *kitten* then pee. Cleans out the pipe so nothing gets lodged in there.

And see I only *kitten* in the bath so the peeing thing gets complicated... I wish I was a dude!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    What?? There are people that don't pee in the shower?? LIES!! I suppose they have never *kitten* either :laugh:

^^ This. :laugh:
  • deemar54
    deemar54 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Pee is sterile

Your pee is sterile only to you. Not to anyone else ....

No, it is sterile, period.

not quite

good old wikipedia:
    Urine is sterile until it reaches the urethra, where epithelial cells lining the urethra are colonized by facultatively anaerobic Gram negative rods and cocci.[4] Subsequent to elimination from the body, urine can acquire strong odors due to bacterial action,[citation needed] and in particular the release of ammonia from the breakdown of urea.
    It is sterile after it leaves your body as well. It doesn't suddenly just become bacteria ridden immediately.

so ahh, yeh it does suddenly become ridden with bacteria, as it flies out your fallopian tube dude.

so you can ease back on your crusade on the sanctity of p!ss, as much as I have enjoyed it.

only MFP can have u researching weather p!ss is sterile in the middle of your breakfast.

PEE FLIES OUT OF OUR FALLOPIAN TUBE???????????? ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    If Pee is sterile then why can chlamydia and gonorrhea be seen under the microscope in a urine sample. It's sterile only if it is not contaminated with grossness. True Story.

If you pee in the shower...

3pv0v2.jpg
  • mommarobb
    mommarobb Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Everytime lol. The sound of running water makes me want to pee.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    There are two types of people in this world. People who urinate in the shower and liars.

^^^ Yeah, I'm gonna go with this ^^^