Do you urinate in the shower?

Options

Replies

• ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    If Pee is sterile then why can chlamydia and gonorrhea be seen under the microscope in a urine sample. It's sterile only if it is not contaminated with grossness. True Story.

Pee is sterile in healthy individuals. Those are infected people.
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Have we really run out of things to talk about around here?
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    yes, im the only one who uses that shower (we have a 5bd/2bath) house....i clean the shower every other day...but i rinse my pee down the drain.
  • ldrosophila
    Options

Girls can't aim. Haha Pee is technically sterile until it reaches the skin...there it's exposed to bacteria on the skin...

Bullsh*t.

Some girls can aim just fine, thanks!

Not me I have to do the weird squat and pull my pants 6 feet foward and hope my shoes dont get wet. In the shower it's just a dribbling.
  • THE_DOCTORSWIFE
    THE_DOCTORSWIFE Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    YES. All the time. For one it saves water and well its my shower. Now if you pee during a BATH you are gross.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options

I agree
  • Sublimely_Self_Righteous
    Options
    Nah, just poo.
  • carbons2k
    carbons2k Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOlGMPE68Bo

in the words of George Constanza... 'Its all pipes!!!!!!"
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Pee is sterile

Your pee is sterile only to you. Not to anyone else ....

this makes no sense - this is like saying a sterile gauze is only sterile to you.
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Anyone who doesn't is wasting water and clearly hates Earth. Go back to Mars you non-shower pee people! We're on to you and your diabolical plot to use up all the water and kill us!
    Options
    So for the girls who pee in the shower.... Do you stand while peeing in the shower? Or squat down?
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    No. Cause I'm civilized and take sanitation practices seriously to minimize uncalculated risk.

I suppose the rest of us are uncivilised then, lol!!

You are pissing where you are standing, you tell me.

I see taking the earth friendly approach and trying to save precious fresh water for the future generations why thats very civilized urination indeed!
  • PBsMommy
    PBsMommy Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I pee in the shower...

Am I the only one who finds trying to wipe after peeing with wet hands and having wet *kitten*, falling apart toilet paper stuck to my hand that would take an act of God to remove from your hands more disgusting than peeing in the shower?

Those of you who say you get out of the shower to pee or wait until you get out of the shower to pee have piss paper residue on your hand... I would rather shake hands with the people who piss in the shower...
    Options
    So for the girls who pee in the shower.... Do you stand while peeing in the shower? Or squat down?

I love how creepy I look asking this with the smile on my face in my profile pic.
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    well, I've never had athlete's foot....

^ this. :laugh:
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options

I agree

Yes. Yes we have.
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Yes. Y'all are shower peer's! You know you are!!! :wink:
  • ldrosophila
    Options

I love how creepy I look asking this with the smile on my face in my profile pic.

LOL yeah I was thinking you know that could quickly turn into a shower with a golden hue and this post goes bye bye
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    Yeah, I pee in the shower...

Am I the only one who finds trying to wipe after peeing and having wet *kitten*, falling apart toilet paper stuck to my hand that would take an act of God to remove from your hands more disgusting than peeing in the shower?

Those of you who say you get out of the shower to pee or wait until you get out of the shower to pee have piss paper residue on your hand... I would rather shake hands with the people who piss in the shower...

LOL @ toilet paper residue hand!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    If the Shakira thread changes your profile to Spanish, I'm terrified (yet strangely curious) at what this one might do to it!