Working towards a goal....getting below 300

Options

Replies

• dgobbett
    dgobbett Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This is excellent progress. I started at 415 and after about 18 months I am down 90lbs. It is always motivating to see these lifestyle changes since it is where I am right now. I have been battling and plateauing for 6 weeks, finally losing an eighth of a pound after almost a month.

It is a rough ride and I want nothing more to get under 300 by the end of the year.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Forgot to update monday.. was at 216.9. I am going on vacation for the 4th of July weekend so we shall see how that goes. Hoping to not come back having gained too much. I will have a guest gym pass to use at least to try and stay on track haha.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Options
    Close to sub 200

Awesome progress

Well done that man
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    Made it through vacation unscathed.. gave my body a day or two to adjust once I got back scale said 215.7 this AM. Was able to get at least one workout in on vacation and did a lot of walking. Happy I still lost a bit, and didn't gain.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Made it through vacation unscathed.. gave my body a day or two to adjust once I got back scale said 215.7 this AM. Was able to get at least one workout in on vacation and did a lot of walking. Happy I still lost a bit, and didn't gain.

Amazing progress! Congratulations
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    213.7 today.
  • st476
    st476 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    You know the healthy minimum for men is 1500 calories? Other than that, good job and good luck :smile:
  • MichaelaSheppard
    MichaelaSheppard Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Just wanted to say a huge WELL DONE
  • MikeBrund77
    MikeBrund77 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WOW what an inspiration you are!
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    st476 wrote: »
    You know the healthy minimum for men is 1500 calories? Other than that, good job and good luck :smile:

Yes I'm aware. :smile: There are some days I eat above that, some days I eat below. It just depends. I've found what works for me without being starved. I've been slowly upping my calories as I get closer to where I want to be. I'm never hungry though.
  • leslienicole318
    leslienicole318 Posts: 86 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I just read your entire thread!! You're doing AMAZING! I have about 28-33 pounds to lose and you're inspiring me to get my booty moving more! I friend requested you :smile:
  • JennaLynDuncan
    JennaLynDuncan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Seriously, Congrats. I've been trying to lose weight for years and sometimes it is just easier to say screw it and stop dieting. Your weight loss journey is very inspiring.
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    209.3 as of this morning. Going to dial back the exercise or start upping my calories. Losing too fast. I've been working out alot more...so going to dial back a bit. I'm actually pretty happy where I'm at. Trying to give myself some cushion as I want to start building some muscle and tone up a bit which I know I will have to eat a bit more and start lifting a little heavier so I expect to put a few lbs back on.
  • GW4321
    GW4321 Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    I’ve followed your journey for a few months now and just wanted to say congratulations on your continued weight loss success.
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    207 this morning.
  • tthoma5201
    tthoma5201 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You are kicking butt! Awesome!!
  • heartofplastic
    heartofplastic Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I remember reading in one of your posts that you eat pizza every day. Have you thought about eating more clean meals? I think what you eat is more important than a calorie deficit for your overall health. Maybe it'd help with the blood pressure too? (I'm not an expert, just a thought I had)

Good luck! :)
  • Nyappykim
    Nyappykim Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You are so close! Amazing! :smiley: