Motivation, Success and Frustration Sharing!

Options

Replies

• ChangeIsADecision
    ChangeIsADecision Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    Good Morning all....#dailycheckin - My eating yesterday was not great! :o Waffle sandwich (brkfst)/ half a burger, chips & Goose Island IPA (lunch) then dinner went down hill... it could've been worse so not going to dwell. B) Today we will FOCUS! Hope everyone is having a good weekend. More later...
  • nikhbee
    nikhbee Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Good morning, My intake wasn't too great either yesterday. I had more sweet items than I should have, and ended up going over my food budget by a bit. Hoping Sunday will be better!
  • sunrisetrout
    sunrisetrout Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was not great eating wise or movement wise. Trying to make up for it with an urban hike and barre class today. Hope everyone is having a wonderful Sunday!
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday . Went for a nice walk this morning and got my 10000 steps in. Feeling pretty good right now
  • GillianSmith2
    GillianSmith2 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    hi everyone. Its been a busy weekend work wise. I have not managed any extra exercise this weekend but the rest from it was well needed. back on it tomorrow :smiley: . food wise today was a complete guesstimate as it was all cooked for me by my lovely mum when i got back from work. It was a lovely roast Sunday dinner yummmmmmy :smiley: Now to watch x-factor and im a celebrity . Enjoy the rest of your Sunday
  • shangrilamama
    shangrilamama Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great group of encouraging people. I could sure use the boost and accountability right now. Got side tracked for a while by a very large home improvement project and a new job. I need to get into a new routine cause I do much better with one. Tomorrow is a new day and the beginning of my new normal. Thanks for starting this thread/group. :)
  • GillianSmith2
    Options
    This sounds like a great group of encouraging people. I could sure use the boost and accountability right now. Got side tracked for a while by a very large home improvement project and a new job. I need to get into a new routine cause I do much better with one. Tomorrow is a new day and the beginning of my new normal. Thanks for starting this thread/group. :)

welcome to the group. enjoy your stay :smiley:
  • lovematthewchristopher
    Options
    Hi All, hope you had a great day! Food wise i did ok today, but not too much activity. I spent the day cleaning out and organizing my house. Winter is coming and i do my spring cleaning at this time of year. I would much prefer to spend spring outdoors doing other things!!! LOL Yes i was moving all day, but not the kind of active that i really like, but tomorrow is another day.
  • GillianSmith2
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Happy Monday :D hope you all have a great day
  • Darklords
    Options
    Good morning everyone
  • lesliewynn14
    lesliewynn14 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I've got 47 more pounds to loose. I lost 13 pounds my first month and am now in my second month with MFP. I'm hoping for about 1.5 pounds- 2 pounds of weight loss per week so I know this is going to take perseverance. I've got to focus every day on eating healthy food and not overeating. One day at a time, slow and steady, I can do this.
  • Darklords
    Options
    Yes you can
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    Good Morning Lovies... #dailycheckin - It's MONDAY! Let's make this a week of staying focused, destroying our goals and encouraging each other! My BFF completely bailed on me this weekend with being my Accountability Partner so I'm handing the torch to all of you!! I've decided she isn't qualified to have that job! :# I've got to find an Accountability Partner that helps me stay accountable. I've let myself down too many times for it to just be me. So this group is it... I did really good yesterday - I've pulled a muscle in my leg so I couldn't workout at all yesterday and I still stayed under my calories! So I know I can do this... Having support and encouragement is what we all need so Let's Do This! Have a great day!
  • ChangeIsADecision
    Options
    I've got 47 more pounds to loose. I lost 13 pounds my first month and am now in my second month with MFP. I'm hoping for about 1.5 pounds- 2 pounds of weight loss per week so I know this is going to take perseverance. I've got to focus every day on eating healthy food and not overeating. One day at a time, slow and steady, I can do this.

You can do this @lesliewynn14 - and you're right... One day at a time, slow and steady - I need to focus more on that as well. I get caught up in the *big picture*...but the big picture is made of a lot of little decision and choices. That's when the real change and decisions make the BIG difference. You Got This!
  • danan01
    danan01 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Hope your all off to a good start this week. The weekend wasn't too bad, but wasn't too good food wise for me. Saturday was ok, and I exceeded my 10,000 steps. But because of all the walking we did, by Saturday night my knee was in pain again. So-not much activity yesterday at all, and I gave in to temptation with the junk food. But-I did record it and it wasn't crazy bad. It's done and over so today is a new day! I am back at it. I am determined not to let a bad day ruin my work. I am going to keep going! I can do it! And you all can too! Have a great week!
  • Mrsrobinsoncl
    Mrsrobinsoncl Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Good Monday Morning to everyone !! Had a slow weekend, but did good on my eating and got my steps in yesterday. Still not feeling 100% from being sick, but getting there. I had to drive 40 miles on icy snowy roads this morning to go work at a different court for the day! I wanted to be able to get a run in outside today, but that's not going to happen!! Its a blizzard out! I'm in a tiny little town and haven't had any luck looking online to find a gym I could go to at lunch
  • dwkloveswine
    dwkloveswine Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would love to join a great group of people that are fighting towards a common goal!
    I am Danielle, and I am a paralegal for a Public Finance Firm in Tampa. I have custody and we are working towards the adoption of my twelve year old niece everything should be finalized in the next couple of months. I am an avid Pintrest user and have been searching for yummy healthier versions of recipes! Its great to meet everyone! Please feel free to add me too! :smiley:
  • GillianSmith2
    Options
    I would love to join a great group of people that are fighting towards a common goal!
    I am Danielle, and I am a paralegal for a Public Finance Firm in Tampa. I have custody and we are working towards the adoption of my twelve year old niece everything should be finalized in the next couple of months. I am an avid Pintrest user and have been searching for yummy healthier versions of recipes! Its great to meet everyone! Please feel free to add me too! :smiley:

Welcome to the group. :smiley:
  • LoveOrganicLife
    LoveOrganicLife Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Good morning all... I am on cloud 9 this morning after weighting in for my first official week back on MFP. I lost 7.1 pounds! [insert that happy dance gif here] I got on the scale multiple times because I could not believe it myself! I am thrilled that all the tedious measuring and constant food prep and planning paid off!

I was on the go all weekend and didn't get to post, but I will update y'all about it now. My fiancé and I ran errands all weekend since we are still in the process of setting up our new place and also preparing for the Canadian winter, which I am still a little nervous about! Most of our meals were on the go so I didn't have my trusty side kick scale as I normally do at home, but I found myself referring to portion sizes I had eaten of similar foods during the week and I did my best to eat the healthiest thing available. Does this mean that frozen yogurt didn't find its way into my hand... no BUT a cone and the toppings were no longer apart of a treat I very much enjoy. I will say on average I ate anywhere from 200-300 calories more each day from eating out, but I made sure that my exercise for the day balanced it out.

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend and has a great start to the week! Happy Monday all! :smile:

daf393063084b604dd4e281a7732dac2.jpg