Time to stop taking ourselves so seriously! Tell us something embarrassing about yourself.

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    ThomasW13 wrote: »
    I listen to Miley Cyrus on the regular.
    :o
  • NikaBlake
    NikaBlake Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm a ridiculously emotional fool...I started watching an episode of Sofia The First (a disney cartoon) with my two lil ones...I started sobbing with happiness at the end of a highly dramatic - yes DRAMATIC! scene... shortly after which I came to the realisation I'd actually been watching the last 20 mins completely on my own as they got bored and had gone off to play :joy:

Oh and I also get really really excited over cheesy 90's pop songs. #memories :lol::sunglasses:
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    I once was walking across an intersection and slipped and fell in the mud while it was raining. I was wearing almost all black and got pretty much covered head to toe in mud in front of like 50 people. Had to walk the remaining 2 miles home like that, got laughed at by just about everyone who saw me the entire way.

Can't blame them, I'd laugh hard if I saw someone do that.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Pleased to report I did not walk into the pole today.

I often sing along to music in stores.

Oh I fell down the stairs once and my glasses broke and cut my eyebrow do there was blood. I thought my eyeball had popped out.

I walked into a broken bottle once and had to get stitches. I had to ask for a moment after he stuck me with the freezing needle. I.hate needles. This happens with every needle
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Pleased to report I did not walk into the pole today.

I often sing along to music in stores.

My fiancee once left a grocery store because Careless Whisper came on and I proceeded to sing the entire thing at high volume. Nothing wrong with that!
  • Mr_Stabbems
    Mr_Stabbems Posts: 4,773 Member
    Options
    I did the helicopter to impress my ex, don't realise her mother was in the garden and could see in her bed room window...was nicknamed Harold for months.
  • rfw24
    rfw24 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    decent sized fart as I was doing some crunches at the gym. I had my headphones on so I was not sure if it was silent or not, but the look of the faces of the two ladies closest to me told me it was not silent.
  • Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    rfw24 wrote: »
    decent sized fart as I was doing some crunches at the gym. I had my headphones on so I was not sure if it was silent or not, but the look of the faces of the two ladies closest to me told me it was not silent.

Just be carefull
    5q2eewaunbu8.jpg
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I was once at the Beach with my Family and it was pretty crowded. We got a good spot right close to the water and I was bending to pick something up facing the crowd of people when my Bikini top dropped straight to the ground! :open_mouth: Didnt even have time to see if anyone noticed because that bikini top was picked up and I turned the other direction warp speed! :flushed:
  • OneHundredToLose
    Options
    I often pick my nose. It's really the best way to get stuff out of there. However, I use tissues to dispose of the treasure, and I always hand-sanitize after :tongue:
  • gettingSandyfit
    gettingSandyfit Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I trip over my own feet almost daily and I snort when I laugh hard. :)
  • _vanilladip
    _vanilladip Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I snort...a lot. I call it my gigglesnort
  • robertw486
    robertw486 Posts: 2,388 Member
    Options
    I am literally the worst dancer of all time. If you think you've seen bad dancing, you haven't, because you haven't seen me dance. In fact, virtually no one has, because I'd rather lose a digit than allow anyone to see me dance.

You sir, have grossly overestimated you lack of ability. I would challenge you to a dance off, but I feel people might think I was having a seizure!

As for me, I'm a master at walking away from potentially very dangerous situations without a scratch, then somehow messing myself up shortly after doing something simple. It's like a karma reminder or something.

Once in Japan a friend and me got caught in a violent quick storm while scuba diving. We exited through insane waves over a shallow reef, and it was so rough rescue types were already there. While loading gear I slipped, pulling my tank and rig into another, both of them landing on me and cracking a rib or two. And there are others ever more stupid... I excel at it! :/

And I'm very embarrassed about being so conflicted at the moment. I have a real weird desire to dress in all yellow and hang out quietly where @synchkat works. But I'm also sure I want to arrange to go to the beach or pool with both @slimgirljo15 and @FabulousFantasticFifty My time management skillz are slipping.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    @robertw486 just wear yellow and stand on the sidewalk. I'll "find" you.

I also am reminded just now that I have the ability to hurt myself and not know how. My pinkie finger is really quite sore all of a sudden.
  • beagletracks
    beagletracks Posts: 6,035 Member
    Options
    I talk to my dogs. A lot.

I have barfed into an empty cocktail glass at a bar and then continued drinking without skipping a beat.
  • GreenGoddess22
    GreenGoddess22 Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    I cry over everything! I cannot control my tears!
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    I cry over everything! I cannot control my tears!

Girl me too! I even cry when I look at dogshaming.com only because dogs are awesome. And better than most humans.
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Embarrassed to say, but those close to me know my major fear of birds. When I'm out in public, my daughters run ahead of me and chase all the birds away.
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    I'm only slightly above average