Men: would you date a married woman?

Options
1234568»

Replies

• whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    I must be hitting a nerve with many people. I'm trying to figure out what's upsetting. Is it upsetting because I'm supposed to assume that the answer is 'yes'? Or is it because asking the question is viewed as encouraging the practice (by letting promiscuous women know which men on this thread to approach)? Or is it such a private question that even asking it is inappropriate (despite the fact that nobody puts a gun to your head to answer)?

If you think the question is stupid, why?

Well, your premise is that everyone holds the same morality as you do, which is not true. There are other factors as well, but I need caffeine.
    If I really think everyone holds the same morality as I do, I wouldn't be asking the question. I don't need to ask "is theft wrong", I just assume it is.

Of course theft is wrong. Infidelity, however, has a lot of gray.
  • branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    X2yDQ.gif

:laugh:
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I regularly date a married woman. I'm quite attracted to her and love taking her out to dinner and occasionally out for adventures. We've done zip lines and wall climbing, but most of the time it's dinner and a movie. I'm really enjoying the experience!

Before anyone takes this too seriously, I'm talking about dating my own wife. I highly recommend it . . . um, that you date your own wife not mine.

LMFAO that ws good I like that, my husband and I have "dates" as well, time away from the kids is what it really is and next thursday will be 15 years married and we still act like school kids dating
  • branflakes1980
    Options
    Ya go get that caffeine but I doubt it will improve your personality any. :ohwell: :yawn:
    [/quote]

Seriously, you pop up in every discussion and are just a big ball of negativity with nothing nice to say. Ever heard that saying "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all" Jeez!! I think you need a hug!
  • branflakes1980
    Options
    I must be hitting a nerve with many people. I'm trying to figure out what's upsetting. Is it upsetting because I'm supposed to assume that the answer is 'yes'? Or is it because asking the question is viewed as encouraging the practice (by letting promiscuous women know which men on this thread to approach)? Or is it such a private question that even asking it is inappropriate (despite the fact that nobody puts a gun to your head to answer)?

Well, your premise is that everyone holds the same morality as you do, which is not true. There are other factors as well, but I need caffeine.

Ya go get that caffeine but I doubt it will improve your personality any. :ohwell: :yawn:

Who are you to talk about anyone's personality??? Seriously everything I have read that you wrote is all negative shenannigans. Maybe it is your personality that needs improvement. Just sayin!! :noway:
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    It's kind of something you fall into battling scruples and good sense all the way down. Lust and love are highly intoxicating.
  • BurningAway
    BurningAway Posts: 279
    Options
    Have done and would do again. As long as both people know that it is an affair, just sex and company and noting more serious.

I have been told before that ‘she’ loves her husband and doesn’t want to leave him but wants a bit of sexy fun on the side. I’m happy with that. If I start to get feeling for her or if she for me then we cool things down or walk away. I’m not into breaking up marriages.

If I ever get married and my woman does that to me, that would be cool jus as long as she tells me about it.

Your saying you would take the time to get to know someone, meet their family, invest in a house and such, fall in love, put a ring on their finger, and vow to her that you will stay married for as long as you both shall live and then if she comes to you and tells you she wants to bang some rando, you'd be ok with it?

Wow, I think if you fell into TRUE love, this would not be the case.

True love? Like a Disney movie?

You know what I believe that if you are in TRUE LOVE, you wouldnt mind sharing a sexual experience with your husband and another person. At that point it becomes the fun of a sexual act, to me there is a huge difference between making love and sexual desire.

For instance I would love to share the experience of a threesome with a married couple, I would also love to experience it as a married woman with my spouse that doesnt mean im not in "true love." It means im obviously in love enough to want to experience my fantasies with my spouse.
  • Hexahedra
    Hexahedra Posts: 894 Member
    Options

If I really think everyone holds the same morality as I do, I wouldn't be asking the question. I don't need to ask "is theft wrong", I just assume it is.

Of course theft is wrong. Infidelity, however, has a lot of gray.
    You're either married or you don't. You either lie or tell the truth. Speaking half truths is the most dangerous form of lying.

If your spouse knows and approves of your seeing other people, then it's part of the contract, so there's no problem. If both parties know and agree of a separation prior to a divorce, then there's no problem with seeing other people.

If you go behind your spouse's back, then you are lying to him/her. Would you be part of such lie?

Some men here flat out say that they would do it. Of course I disagree with them, but the purpose of the question is to find out just how many of them around. If I ask this question in a conservative forum, the answer would be overwhelmingly 'no'. A weight loss forum is populated by people who are obviously focused on their physical attributes, otherwise they wouldn't be here. Many people here spend tens of hours a week improving their body. If you have such an excellent physique (that you worked very hard for) that draws women like moths to fire, would you care if she cheats on her husband to spend time with you?

It's not illegal, so why is asking the question so upsetting to some people?
  • branflakes1980
    Options

:huh: That was awfully mean, and so un-called-for. I happen to like whierd's personality, and I'm sorry you're so bitter and petty. :flowerforyou:

^^^^^^^^^ My thoughts exactly! :drinker:
  • branflakes1980
    Options

:huh: That was awfully mean, and so un-called-for. I happen to like whierd's personality, and I'm sorry you're so bitter and petty. :flowerforyou:

^^^^^^^^^ My thoughts exactly! :drinker:

She clearly is attention deprived. If you go through different topics you will see her pop up everywhere with her negativity. Someone needs to give her a hug STAT!!!
  • happywithme12
    happywithme12 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Your saying you would take the time to get to know someone, meet their family, invest in a house and such, fall in love, put a ring on their finger, and vow to her that you will stay married for as long as you both shall live and then if she comes to you and tells you she wants to bang some rando, you'd be ok with it?

Wow, I think if you fell into TRUE love, this would not be the case.
    Not like a one night sand, and I would need the other guy to know that I knew about him, but if it’s just safe sex then that’s cool.

When im out with a girl I don’t expect other men not to look at her, if she’s good looking, and IMHO they have been, then shes going to get lookd up an down.

Don’t get me worng dude, it’s not a requirement, I jus don’t see why SHE can’t use someone else for sex. If she’s told me about it it’s not being dishonest is it?

I would have a problem if she fell in love with someone else but love and sex are not the same thing.

212882_7721.jpg

Now this is funny the girl that thinks flirting is cheating, i almost died when i saw this
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    everyones says no but in a heat of a moment things could easily change :)

^^^ I agree with this.
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    maybe I have no morals, maybe it's not important but date as in go on dates...probably not but I can't say that I absolutely wouldn't...and have relations...yeah no doubt...i'm not the one who's married....and of course that changes if the husband was mob or something

^^^Honest answer
  • BigBo63
    BigBo63 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    it depends on if Im bigger than the woman husband.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I dated someone who spent his life specifically trying to get with married/attached women. When I met him I was attached and stupid shortly after leaving my relationship I realized he just liked women that were unavailable. I do not think he even saw what was wrong with his attitude and a few years later when I ran into him he was actually avoiding a few guys at the local club because as he admitted to me he slept with their wives so he couldn't blame them. It was just the way he was. He was also charming and believe able so it didn't surprise women fell for him. It isn't entirely his fault after all the wives and GFs he chased had to give him the time of day and they were attached and he was not. In my opinion it is worse for GF/BF spouse to give in to the nature of this person then said persons nature. Myself included.
  • epicrockstar24
    Options
    Does it matter if the woman is in the process of divorce?

Because when I was going through my divorce, it was about 6 months from the time we separated until the time I actually filed for divorce, there were several reasons why we waited to file our paperwork, but we were in agreement that divorce was our intention. during that time I started dating someone as did my ex husband. It was another 8 months after the paperwork was filed before we were officially divorced, so we were still considered married for about 14 months even though we thought our ourselves as separate and were in new relationships. my ex got married two months after the official divorce, and i got married 5 months after.

So I wonder to every guy who said no, would it still would your answer no if the woman was in a situation like mine?
  • StrongAndHealthyMommy
    StrongAndHealthyMommy Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    maybe most guys say no because they don't want to date the married woman... They would probably bang and then bye bye....