10lbs by January 9

My goal is 10lbs before I start world best boot camp. Anyone like to join along? We can support each other throw our journeys(=

Replies

• lmcginley02
    lmcginley02 Posts: 38 Member
    I'd love to join that's a great and realistic goal I think! Will be tough through the holidays so the support would definitely be useful lol!
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    I think so to its a little less than 8weeks off. Maybe we could pick a day and do a weight check in?
  • RoniBoBoni
    RoniBoBoni Posts: 3 Member
    Yes please!!
  • Shull_rachael
    What day would work best for y'all?
  • lmcginley02
    lmcginley02 Posts: 38 Member
    Any day is fine for me :)
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    I am in for this! Feel free to add me I've been on this site forever but I need a goal !
  • Shull_rachael
    How about Friday's?
  • Shull_rachael
    CanuckLove I needed one to! Thought this would be good motivation!
  • symone53
    symone53 Posts: 40 Member
    I'd like to join but I can't seem to determine how any of these support groups work. In other words, do you post results and motivate each other in a separate thread on the message board or someone place else. I constantly see requests to support but it's always just a long list of "I'm In" but I never see the actual accountability thread -- ie follow up. But I would love to join you ladies and posting on Friday sounds good to me.
  • CanuckLove
    Good point I've seen a lot of that myself we can keep it here if that's easy? And chat along the way lol
  • Shull_rachael
    I think it would be easier to keep it here. And just post
    Updates and how we're doing if we need encouragement. Any thoughts??
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 12,096 Member
    8 weeks is doable....it is a tough eight week stretch, though (xmas and new years in that time frame). I will join.
  • Shull_rachael
    Yeah it will be! I'm hoping that with be accountable to a group it will help me.
  • symone53
    I like the idea of keeping it here as well. So we are posting on Friday's. I am very excited. A little about me...
    I am 45, weigh 133, goal weight 115. I am vegan and I only get to eat 1200 calories per day - plus eat my workout calories. I actually had a RMR test done and showed that I would burn 1,166 calories if I stayed in bed all and do nothing. Therefore, my goal is to eat only 1200 per day. I try to get in a workout just so I can eat more.
  • CanuckLove
    Good morning! What's on the workout schedule today?
    I've done shoulders and arms weights and going to do 30 mins of cardio at lunch- whatcha got!!
  • symone53
    Good Morning CanuckLove. I will be walking 30 minutes for an extra 100 calories while at work. Currently, I only workout just to eat more. However, my plan is to start strength training after I lose the 1st 10 lbs. Also, because I am so ridgid, I have to have a start date so I am literally writing out a small plan for myself.
  • Vaccaro1229
    Vaccaro1229 Posts: 22 Member
    Sign me up! I can use the motivation! Plus I'll get insurance incentive thru my job
  • symone53
    Members
    1. Shull Rachel
    2. Imcginley02
    3. RoniBoBoni
    4. CanuckLove

Symone43 stats
    Current weight: 133
    Goal weight: 123
    Start Date: 11/20/2015

Okay team, let’s really do this and give it all we got. I am really ready to do it and ready to support each other. Although I am starting on Friday, if you are already in progress then remember to make everyday count. What better Christmas present and Happy New Year feeling then to be 10 lbs lighter.
  • brishelle07
    brishelle07 Posts: 11 Member
    I'd love to join. I walked about 4.5 miles this morning and burned over 900 calories
  • symone53
    Didn't mean to leave my name off the list. LOL. Symone53 member #5.