10lbs by January 9

Options

Replies

• Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    If we each lose 10lbs that'll be 100lbs! That's so awesome!!!
  • symone53
    symone53 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    If we each lose 10lbs that'll be 100lbs! That's so awesome!!!

That would be so awesome -- 100lbs! I can't wait for us to do the first posting tomorrow.
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Leg day and cardio today.. What is everyone else doing?
  • symone53
    Options
    Way to go CanuckLove! Keep your goal in mind for tomorrow's posting so don't get distracted today. I look forward to joining you tomorrow.
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Awesome I'm hoping to get a walk in but if not definitely tomorrow!
  • CanuckLove
    Options
    Shull_rachael- get one in! It's one step closer to your goals. Make the time for it
  • lmcginley02
    lmcginley02 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I did alternating walking and running on the treadmill. Still just getting into fitness but I surpassed the goal I set for myself! My goal is 1400 a day on here but I aim for less. My biggest problem is drinking, I take in way too many calories that way
  • CanuckLove
    Options
    I did alternating walking and running on the treadmill. Still just getting into fitness but I surpassed the goal I set for myself! My goal is 1400 a day on here but I aim for less. My biggest problem is drinking, I take in way too many calories that way

Yep.. Red wine for me lol
    I'm trying to keep it to weekends at least, but I go waaaaaaay over calories. Grrr
  • CanuckLove
    Options
    Great job with the exercise today though!
  • CanuckLove
    Options
    Happy Friday/ weigh in day ladies!

I'm 5'4.. Weight today is 139lbs.

Off to crush a workout! Your turn!
  • symone53
    Options
    I will kick start our Friday weigh in. I have no loss because I am starting today as the office gear up for a Thanksgiving celebration. I brought my own food because I am only planning to enjoy one Thanksgiving meal which will on Thanksgiving day.

Current Weight 133
    Previous Weight NA
    January 9th Goal Weight 123
  • Mjq2020
    Mjq2020 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Count me in for this goal! I have a lot more to loose but I take it in small "bite sized" chunks lol, setting smaller more manageable goals along my road to success. Feel free to add me, I am always here to give encouragement, log everything and really try hard to stay focused. Let's do this!!!
  • symone53
    Options
    Just finished my 25 minute brisk walk at work. MFP show 125 calories but I will count 100 to eat back if needed. Now I will have my lean green morning smoothie for measly 77 calories. Now Go Win!
  • AyaAhmed1
    AyaAhmed1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    count me in please, i already read all ur comments :smiley: 10 pounds look my goal to reach my perfect weight!! i was 64k.g and now i'm 58.5k.g and i don't know exactly my height in feets because here we measure with meter :/
  • AyaAhmed1
    AyaAhmed1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    symone53 wrote: »
    We now have the following members.
    1. Shull Rachel
    2. Imcginley02
    3. RoniBoBoni
    4. CanuckLove
    5. Symone53
    6. Brishelle07
    7. Vaccaro1229
    8. Beeps2011
    9. CourtneyLo

Welcome everyone and hopefully I did not miss anyone. To stay fully accountable, my personal plan is post a status of whether or not I ate less than or equal my daily calories + workout calories. Anyone in the group doing 1,200 calories per day other than myself? Believe me when I say that I am happy for you if you don't need to go that low. But just checking to see if I am alone on that front. Let's do this everyone. Now Go Win!

me 2222 i should be on 1230 cal :/ . but i walk 4\5 times a week & workout for 15 to 45mintes if i have time and that increase my calories which makes me more happy B) so i just care about how small is the number in fridays!! because here is holiday and i just do yoga if i were lucky!
  • symone53
    Options
    Okay everyone, let's have 10 Friday weigh in post before end of day. If you are already in progress then please post previous weight, current weight, and goal weight. If you are just starting then you can post current and goal. But let's have 100% participation from everyone so that we all stay focus and supporting each other. Now Go Win!
  • lmcginley02
    Options
    I work at a distillery...so hard to keep from drinking lol!! Delicious whisky is my weakness haha. But I'm trying I only drank once this week! I have more to lose than just the ten pounds but I'm taking it in small goals.

Starting weight: 182
    Current weight: 179
    January goal: 172
  • symone53
    Options
    Imcginley02, how I wish I could drink for you and you could maybe eat dessert for me. I drink maybe once a quarter and sometimes maybe only once or twice a year. Nothing at all against it as I just forget that I can take a drink as it almost just doesn't occur to me. LOL. But sweets... that's another story. If I could get away with it, I would eat "too much of it" every day. LOL
  • mom2kanda17
    mom2kanda17 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a great group for me. I really started my MFP journey on Halloween. I'm going on vacation at the end of January and I'd love to lose another 10 or 15 before I go! A motivating group would definitely help! Can I join you too??
  • lmcginley02
    Options
    symone53 wrote: »
    Imcginley02, how I wish I could drink for you and you could maybe eat dessert for me. I drink maybe once a quarter and sometimes maybe only once or twice a year. Nothing at all against it as I just forget that I can take a drink as it almost just doesn't occur to me. LOL. But sweets... that's another story. If I could get away with it, I would eat "too much of it" every day. LOL

Haha I can handle myself with sweets but I'm really tempted by a nice old fashioned or rye and bitters on the rocks after work! I get free bottles of great whisky, gin, and vodka from my job. How I wish they were calorie free lol!