CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Current weight 140lbs (I'm 5'4)
    Goal weight 125lbs
    I'll weigh again on Friday tho... maybe I'll get a miracle lol
  • symone53
    symone53 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. I walked about 4.5 miles this morning and burned over 900 calories

Wow, that's a lot of calories or 4.5 miles. Congrats Brishelle. What's your daily calorie goals if you don't mind me asking. I like asking because mine is so low so I find encouragement in anyone that's similar. Mine is a little tough if I don't make EXCELLENT food choices so that I feel satisfied. It's very possible, I just need to eat the right foods.
  • symone53
    Options
    Oh, consider your name added to the list. We now have a total of 6 people.
  • symone53
    Options
    CanuckLove wrote: »
    Goal weight 125lbs

CanuckLove, I feel like we are aiming for a very similar size given our heights. I can't wait to start doing very focus lifting once I get to 123. I know I could start now but I want the first 10 lbs gone. By the way, stay on point and hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised for Friday's weigh in. It's possible.
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    symone53 wrote: »
    Members
    1. Shull Rachel
    2. Imcginley02
    3. RoniBoBoni
    4. CanuckLove

Symone43 stats
    Current weight: 133
    Goal weight: 123
    Start Date: 11/20/2015

Okay team, let’s really do this and give it all we got. I am really ready to do it and ready to support each other. Although I am starting on Friday, if you are already in progress then remember to make everyday count. What better Christmas present and Happy New Year feeling then to be 10 lbs lighter.
    I agree! Nothing we get could make us feel any better than being 10lbs lighter(:!
  • Shull_rachael
    Options
    I like the idea of keeping it here as well. So we are posting on Friday's. I am very excited. A little about me...
    I am 45, weigh 133, goal weight 115. I am vegan and I only get to eat 1200 calories per day - plus eat my workout calories. I actually had a RMR test done and showed that I would burn 1,166 calories if I stayed in bed all and do nothing. Therefore, my goal is to eat only 1200 per day. I try to get in a workout just so I can eat more.

I love this idea of telling alittle about ourselves! Maybe each of us could do this.
    I'm 23 from va. I've always been heavy but once I got pregnant with my first child I ballooned. I weigh 271.8 Witch is very embarrassing for me and feel awful. I'm hoping to get down to 135. Weighed in this am at 271 not much but I love every little bit.
  • symone53
    Options
    It does help me feel like I am talking to acquaintances. Thanks Shull_Rachael. Don't feel awful and you are on track for getting it done. So let's work on those next 10 lbs together. :)
  • CanuckLove
    Options
    CanuckLove wrote: »
    Goal weight 125lbs

CanuckLove, I feel like we are aiming for a very similar size given our heights. I can't wait to start doing very focus lifting once I get to 123. I know I could start now but I want the first 10 lbs gone. By the way, stay on point and hopefully you will be pleasantly surprised for Friday's weigh in. It's possible.

Weight training has definitely changed my body, cardio always burned me out and I'd slack off, with weights I saw results.. But the scale didn't move. If anything I gained weight but my clothes fit better. So really up to you what your goals are! I think you have a great plan though! :)
  • Sdonnellan1912
    Sdonnellan1912 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Count me in girls! It'll be great to have movitation especially around this time of year!

Height 5.6
    Current weight 149
    Goal 140
  • CanuckLove
    Options
    I like the idea of keeping it here as well. So we are posting on Friday's. I am very excited. A little about me...
    I am 45, weigh 133, goal weight 115. I am vegan and I only get to eat 1200 calories per day - plus eat my workout calories. I actually had a RMR test done and showed that I would burn 1,166 calories if I stayed in bed all and do nothing. Therefore, my goal is to eat only 1200 per day. I try to get in a workout just so I can eat more.

I love this idea of telling alittle about ourselves! Maybe each of us could do this.
    I'm 23 from va. I've always been heavy but once I got pregnant with my first child I ballooned. I weigh 271.8 Witch is very embarrassing for me and feel awful. I'm hoping to get down to 135. Weighed in this am at 271 not much but I love every little bit.

Yep, that's the right attitude! And there's going to be tough days but pull through it sooner than later... instead of "well my day is already screwed, might as well keep eating junk"

I loved this one thing my friend told me. When you drop your phone, do you pick it up or do you continue to smash it?

Well I pick it up of course.

So do the same thing when you screw up your diet, or don't work out, just pick it up, forgive yourself and carry on!!!

• CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I want to joint too!
    Height 5.6
    current 132
    goal 120
  • symone53
    Options
    [quote=

Yep, that's the right attitude! And there's going to be tough days but pull through it sooner than later... instead of "well my day is already screwed, might as well keep eating junk"

I loved this one thing my friend told me. When you drop your phone, do you pick it up or do you continue to smash it?

Well I pick it up of course.

So do the same thing when you screw up your diet, or don't work out, just pick it up, forgive yourself and carry on!!!

[/quote]

This is what I definitely need to take to heart. Thank you for posting it. I know it but I need to remind myself of this one often.
  • Shull_rachael
    Options
    How's everyone's day going? Let's do check ins
  • prestonjennifer
    prestonjennifer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in! 10 pounds by January 9th!
  • Shull_rachael
    Options
    I'm in! 10 pounds by January 9th!

Welcome
  • symone53
    Options
    We now have the following members.
    1. Shull Rachel
    2. Imcginley02
    3. RoniBoBoni
    4. CanuckLove
    5. Symone53
    6. Brishelle07
    7. Vaccaro1229
    8. Beeps2011
    9. CourtneyLo

Welcome everyone and hopefully I did not miss anyone. To stay fully accountable, my personal plan is post a status of whether or not I ate less than or equal my daily calories + workout calories. Anyone in the group doing 1,200 calories per day other than myself? Believe me when I say that I am happy for you if you don't need to go that low. But just checking to see if I am alone on that front. Let's do this everyone. Now Go Win!
  • catwomansquats
    catwomansquats Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    May I please join as well?
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,987 Member
    Options

Welcome everyone and hopefully I did not miss anyone. To stay fully accountable, my personal plan is post a status of whether or not I ate less than or equal my daily calories + workout calories. Anyone in the group doing 1,200 calories per day other than myself? Believe me when I say that I am happy for you if you don't need to go that low. But just checking to see if I am alone on that front. Let's do this everyone. Now Go Win!

Thanks for including me.

My calories are about 1,400 per day....although I work on a weekly average. Basically, I want to stay under 10,000 calories per week.

I lift four times per week. I cardio only one time per week.

To succeed at this, I am going to have to UP my daily water intake, ELIMINATE my after-supper snacking, and EAT only 2/3 of my plate for lunch and supper. (I skip breakfast everyday.)
  • symone53
    Options
    Hi Beeps2011. Your calorie limit is not too far from mine considering sometimes my workout puts me at that amount. I recently started omitted breakfast in that I drink a green smoothie that's averages only 50 calories. This is really what I call my daily medicine (spinach, cucumber, celery, and 1/2 apple). I try to have it every week day. I digressed. I'm glad that I might be able to check in with you on staying at my limit on those tough days. Lifting 4 days a week that spells "sexy". :-)
  • symone53
    Options
    Catwoman... I guess you give us that solid number 10. This should be perfect number to be able to keep up with.