10lbs by January 9

Options

Replies

• CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Okay, so far, I am up 2 lbs. I will weigh again on Wednesday for the "official" of the week....
  • Lliggy
    Lliggy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join in too. I'm 5'7" my weight this morning is 165. 10 pounds by January 9 would be great!

• symone53
    symone53 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I weighed myself yesterday I went from 271 down to 269 (=

Way to go Shull_Rachael
  • symone53
    Options
    liggett7 wrote: »
    I'd like to join in too. I'm 5'7" my weight this morning is 165. 10 pounds by January 9 would be great!
    Welcome Liggett7!
  • Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    symone53 wrote: »
    Just finished brisk 25 minute walk at work.
    Great job!

• Shull_rachael
    Options
    Okay, so far, I am up 2 lbs. I will weigh again on Wednesday for the "official" of the week....

You'll get there just keep going and pushing yourself (=
  • Shull_rachael
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Guess what everyone?!? I had gotten weighed at the dr today I came in at 267-CW down from 271.-SW (=
  • Lliggy
    Lliggy Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Guess what everyone?!? I had gotten weighed at the dr today I came in at 267-CW down from 271.-SW (=

Good news!
  • CanuckLove
    CanuckLove Posts: 673 Member
    Options

Keep it up chicca!

• Shull_rachael
    Options
    Thanks y'all!! How's everybody's week going?
  • symone53
    Options

Now that's what I'm talking about. Way to go!
  • Shull_rachael
    Options
    Thank you ☺️
  • lmcginley02
    lmcginley02 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    symone53 wrote: »
    Weekends tend to be better for me actually because I work two jobs that keep me walking and on my feet all day!

Lucky you. :)

Lucky except for the part where I work all weekend lol!! I will be hopefully leaving one of the jobs in January and going back to a 6 day work week- then I'll be part of the weekend struggle haha!

• symone53
    Options
    Good morning all. Did my 30 minutes on elliptical before leaving for work. Also, I accomplished my goal of making up for the extra calories on Sunday. Now, in terms of total calories for week, I am only need to make up 115 more. Of course I was not allowed to close out yesterday's logging because it was way under 1,200. But that's okay as I know that certainly ate those calories on Sunday.
  • lorilrob
    lorilrob Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I had a good Monday. Made it through a stressful day at work. Someone brought in chocolates (my weakness) and cookies. Normally on a stressful day I would eat 500 calories worth without thinking. Instead I saved my calories for a glass of wine at home.
  • Shull_rachael
    Options
    lorilrob wrote: »
    I had a good Monday. Made it through a stressful day at work. Someone brought in chocolates (my weakness) and cookies. Normally on a stressful day I would eat 500 calories worth without thinking. Instead I saved my calories for a glass of wine at home.

That's great self control! I'd chose the wine also!
  • Shull_rachael
    Options
    Symone53 - great job how do you not stave?
  • erialcelyob
    erialcelyob Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Totally, my goal is 10lbs more and have so much time to do it with the holidays!
  • symone53
    Options
    Symone53 - great job how do you not stave?

Shull_Rachael, I must say that I was never hungry on yesterday thanks to my 56 oz green smoothie that was filled with nothing but spinach, cucumber, celery, 1 apple, cinnamon, and water. That was lot of "healthy", green fiber in my tummy. But it's nice to be back on track with my 1,200 + workout calories today.
  • symone53
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well. I've only had a measly 300 calories for today. So including my workout calories, I have 810 remaining for dinner. Even still, I will stop eating when I am satisfied or when I hit my number--whichever comes first. Then we are heading on a 10 hour drive to grandma's house in the morning. I've planned my meals ahead of time for the car ride and it will be time for bed when we arrive. As for Thanksgiving Day, my plan is to enjoy a massive 150 calorie green smoothie until meal time. I plan to eat just one meal since I won't know the calorie count of the different food. I won't make it back home until Saturday night so not sure how I will handle weigh in. Obviously I can't trust an entirely different scale in hopes of gauging a pound a less loss.