Replies

• stevencloser
    stevencloser Posts: 8,911 Member
    Options
    pippypuppy wrote: »
    ihab90 wrote: »
    oyieggmw8zr4.jpeg

Up to you guys if you want to believe or not

Haha. .. you stopped the misbelievers in their tracks.

Awesome work. Inspirational!

That has nothing to do with disbelievers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU

That's an actual thing some people do.
  • ihab90
    ihab90 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    pippypuppy wrote: »
    ihab90 wrote: »
    oyieggmw8zr4.jpeg

Up to you guys if you want to believe or not

Haha. .. you stopped the misbelievers in their tracks.

Awesome work. Inspirational!

That has nothing to do with disbelievers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU

That's an actual thing some people do.

I'm sorry but whoever goes into all that effort just to do that is pretty lame in my opinion. It's not even worth all that effort
  • stevencloser
    Options
    It's not even that much effort needed. I just last week made a picture right after a workout in which I look like a beast, I don't look like that ever except for those few hours right after gym. But if I wanted, I could post that picture next to a picture I literally took the same morning right after getting up and claim it was my x month transformation.
    That's why people get wary when someone posts a transformation and says it didn't took them any time at all.
  • Gianfranco_R
    Gianfranco_R Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    It's not even that much effort needed. I just last week made a picture right after a workout in which I look like a beast, I don't look like that ever except for those few hours right after gym. But if I wanted, I could post that picture next to a picture I literally took the same morning right after getting up and claim it was my x month transformation.
    That's why people get wary when someone posts a transformation and says it didn't took them any time at all.

But the OP is not selling anything.
    I can't see the point of your skepticism. Are you saying that is not possible to achieve such results in 4 months or what ?
  • stevencloser
    Options
    Nah, just explaining why people might be skeptical.
  • stevencloser
    Options
    And we've had situations before where it started out innocent enough and then came the "Hey, if you guys wanna know how I did it, just pm me!" sales pitch.
    It's not OP's fault.
  • ihab90
    ihab90 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Trust me I have nothing to sell. I just thought might be fun to discuss it and motivate each other
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    Options
    not sure why we are doing this on OP's success story. usually we just say well done, can you let me know how you achieved your success.

Well done op you look great.
  • Aani15
    Aani15 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I'm doing HIIT programs for almost 2 years and weight loss is pretty good with them. Now onto first bulk after losing 9 kg. I would really appreciate side by side pictures with face.
    Last picture seems shady and two of them are without face.
    It is doable, people have done it before, so I completely agree with OP.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

But the OP is not selling anything.
    I can't see the point of your skepticism. Are you saying that is not possible to achieve such results in 4 months or what ?

I mentioned an explanation back on page 1.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!