Focus T25 Challenge group

Options

Replies

• rolemodel69
    Options
    I started almost two weeks ago, love it so far! I just sent a request to be added also :)

Just added you Crystald, Welcome to the group! Keep pushing play !!
  • melenagirl81
    melenagirl81 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    okay just finished my focus t25 and have to say fast. No stopping really intense. The speed agility part threw me off for a moment but got it back on track. Day two tomorrow and can tell my legs will be hurting in the morning. Man I knew it was going to be fast but didn't think nonstop lol.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    okay just finished my focus t25 and have to say fast. No stopping really intense. The speed agility part threw me off for a moment but got it back on track. Day two tomorrow and can tell my legs will be hurting in the morning. Man I knew it was going to be fast but didn't think nonstop lol.

Yup these workouts are only 25 minutes so expect a fast pace and no to little break. Keep pushing play and you will get better at it !
  • Shelleybean29
    Shelleybean29 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am on week 5. I lost almost 8 pounds in the first 4 weeks. Love the program... A little scared about starting Beta next week.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I am on week 5. I lost almost 8 pounds in the first 4 weeks. Love the program... A little scared about starting Beta next week.

Beta is gonna be awesome, can't wait to start lifting weights again!
  • lisanfred
    lisanfred Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have just finished my 1st T25 lower workout. Wow! Its pretty intense, but feels great. I have a slight dilemma though. Im using my fitness pal app and not sure how many cals i burnt doing the workout. Any comments would be of help !:happy:
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Lisa, I don't count burned calories on MFP so i can't help you on this on. Most people use a HRM or Fitbit. If this can help you, I usually burn between 300-450 calories per workout.
  • embersdream
    embersdream Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    hey i just started doing it sfter a break from training and i tell u , im feelin it... id love to join the fb group, if u could pm me?
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Just finished my first round of Focus T25 last week, here are the pictures stats :

Lost 8 pounds (From 169 to 161 pounds)
    +0.5'' arms
    -1'' Waist
    +0.5'' Chest
    -0.5'' Thigh

day50.jpg[
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    Sorry, can't get the image to fit properly in the page format.
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    day50.jpg
  • ll173
    ll173 Posts: 3
    Options
    I was wondering if you ever joined a T25 group. I am running one on Oct 21 if you want to join us!
  • airmanbris
    airmanbris Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I found a site where someone posted how many calories they lost after each T25 workout. Under Cardiovascular in MyFitnessPal I created an Excercise based on each video and how many calories that person recorded burned in the 25 minute workout. This amount may vary person to person. She strapped on a Polar FT4 Heart Rate Monitor (HRM) on her chest that calculated how man calories were burned during the workout. Here are the results posted:

Alpha Cycle:

Cardio – 265
    Speed 1.0 – 260
    Total Body Circuit – 280 (this is in my opinion the most challenging but BEST Alpha workout!)
    Ab Intervals – 215
    Lower Focus – 200

Beta Cycle:

Core Cardio – 270
    Speed 2.0 – 255
    Rip’t Circuit – 230
    Dynamic Core – 235
    Upper Focus – 235

You will find her story and calories posted at: http://www.itsonlyninetydays.com/how-many-calories-do-you-burn-doing-focus-t25/

Since I added these results under Cardiovascular in MyFitnessPal they should now come up for everyone to select. Note once again that results vary per person.

Mark - MyFitnessPal name "AirManBris"
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    That's some good information Airmanbris. Like you said, this can vary a lot from person to person based on your fitness level, weight and age.

I can tell you that i was burning more than that every workout. I was burning from 300-450 calories per workout.
  • KetosisTina
    KetosisTina Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    My fitbit would say I was burning more than her site showed.. but I am not 100% sure it is accurate. I think her numbers are probably closer to what I am burning... Only a few weeks in and definitely doing modified as I have a bad leg.

-- just keep hitting play -- :wink:
  • criswellla
    Options
    I am 7 weeks postpartum and need some motivation to fit into my old clothes. Just got t25 and was wondering if you are still doing a focus group?
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    I am 7 weeks postpartum and need some motivation to fit into my old clothes. Just got t25 and was wondering if you are still doing a focus group?

Yes, you can join us, there are people starting today. Even if you don't start on the same date, you can still follow everyone and ask questions.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/393317764079633/
  • BrandiL83
    Options
    I am starting again on Monday. I have a hard time sticking to it. This will be the third time I have started. It's now or never. I also requested to join the group on facebook :)
  • raysmay
    raysmay Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just purchased T25 i am waiting on it to arrive are there any pointers anyone could give me to help me complete it all the way through
  • ssartori1973
    ssartori1973 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I just started T25 Alpha day 3 . Wow what a reality check. I am so out of shape!! I'd love to join the T25 challenge group for some motivation.