18-25 year olds?

Options
hi i'm evie! i've been on and off this app for a while now and I'm trying to add more friends around my age. :) im 19 and looking to lose another 60 or so lbs. I've gained some weight from a binging disorder and i'm still trying to fight it but i'd love to have some new people added to my list! Just friend request me or comment and ill friend you! please be active on here though lol.

Replies

• Shull_rachael
    Shull_rachael Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Rachael and 23 I have the same disorder due to depression. I've been on for 12 days in a row and lost a total of 12 lbs but I'm still struggling every day!
  • TehLaughingDog
    TehLaughingDog Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, I'm Amanda and I just turned 25. I'm in college pursuing a wildlife management major and live with my fiancee. I'm on and off this app/site but I've steadily and happily been losing since August/September regardless of my attendance on here but I really want to document my changes and progress to look back on.

I lost a lot of weight ~40lbs four years ago with MFP dropping me down to 160lbs... depression hit and new meds made me balloon up to 265lbs at my highest. Right now I'm about 248lbs and happily loosing. Feel free to add me!
  • ChallengerGirl9399
    Options
    Heya I'm Priscilla and I'm 23! Would love to be your friend! I've lost about 55 pounds over the years :) You'll do great!
  • cladinose
    cladinose Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Emily and 21. I am earning an advertising degree, so far I've lost 25 pounds since september on my own. Bu joined to make sure I'm being healthy while I loose weight.
  • lacost
    lacost Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am Liane and im 22. I recently graduated university and gained about fifteen pounds since i started working at my current job. I have been on and off this app for quite some time and have recently been trying to get motivated to exercise once again. I have also struggled with binging and anorexia
  • Ky_007
    Ky_007 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I'm Kyla and I just turned 23. I am also looking for support from others around my age. Over the last 2 years I've been struggling with constant weight gain and have hit an all time high. I continue to binge because I am upset about gaining weight and it just continues from there - as many of you probably understand! Feel free to add me. I need all the support I can get & of course will give support in return :smile:
  • kendanault
    kendanault Posts: 20 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am 3 weeks away from 23 and have 60 more pounds till my goal weight. A few years ago depression hit after a serious sports injury in the peak of my athletic career. I was left with nothing. I faced problem after problem and it seemed like I was failing in every aspect of my life. Finally I turned a corner earlier this year - I got my dream job as a marketing coordinator. I'm an now ready to dedicate myself on changing this one last area of my life... My weight!! I'm committed to changing me and am actively on mfp everyday. If you would like encouragement and support I'd be more then happy to help. I know I need it!!! Feel free to add me
  • kelsojojo22
    kelsojojo22 Posts: 7 Member
    edited November 2015
    Options
    Hey! I'm Kelsey and I'm 25. I've recently lost 40 Pounds but then got unmotivated and gained some back. I want to lose another 50 to 60 pounds. I'm starting up my life change tomorrow and I'm going to need some help staying on track. Anyone can add me as a friend too. :)
  • beautifulsass
    beautifulsass Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, my name is Bridget. I'm 22 years old and studying to be a nurse. I've been overweight my entire life, but I'm looking to change that for good. I've tried "dieting" and usually give up within a week. I could use all the motivation possible. My goal is to be at a healthy weight at graduation, which is in May. I want to be an example to all of the people I will be helping in the future. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • Byronic_Ryu
    Byronic_Ryu Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I am 24 years old and I also struggled with ED and binging. My goal is to lose 55 lbs and so far I lost 16. Feel free to add me.
  • natalse
    natalse Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Binge and restrict for me. However I had three surgeries which eliminated exercise for a while so it's been mostly binging and I now also need to lose about 60 lbs.
  • littlemissrachie91
    Options
    Hey, I'm Rachel. 24 and I've got about 70lbs to lose. I'm also struggling with binge eating disorder & gained about 20lbs in the last couple of months due to anti anxiety meds. Levelled out now (phew!) & starting to lose again.

Nice to see similar people!
  • daisycow20
    daisycow20 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Catie and I'm 21. I've struggled with my weight for years. I'm in professional school in a super stressful field and it makes it hard to stay motivated and avoid the stress eating! Trying to lose about 40-50 pounds (man, when did that happen...I was so thin and healthy in high school!) Liking the idea of some accountability to others!
  • dixiecup19
    dixiecup19 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm Ainsley. Looking to lose 40 pounds. Almost finished my nursing degree but the stress of school has gotten to me and I continue to eat eat eat! Feel free to add me.
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I'm Olivia, 22 and a college student :smile: I have about 35 pounds I would like to lose, please (any of you) feel free to add me!
  • pichu318
    pichu318 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hello I'm Charlotte. I have 30 kg to lose (because I definitely have to break the mold and use kg!). I'm currently working on my business degree. I don't formally have a binging disorder (though I do take meds for other things), but I am the type of person who cannot buy chips, crackers, or sweets because they only last the day of grocery day and the day after. After that they're gone P: (not even a full 24 hours usually). Anyone who wants to can add me :3
  • gillexplores
    gillexplores Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Wow, you're all so inspirational :)

I'm Gill and I'm 20 years old! Down 20, looking to lose about 16 more to get to my first goal.

I'm always trying to find new friends (especially around my age), so feel free to add me :)
  • hooperal
    hooperal Posts: 6 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hi there, I'm Amanda, I'm 24. After losing 47 lbs when I was 19 I have gained it all back and then some. I am starting my weight loss journey again and my goal is to lose 60 lb overall and as much as I can before my wedding in July! Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • sarab920
    sarab920 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 25. Currently looking to lose about 20-30 more pounds. Graduated in 2012 gained about 30ish pounds over the years. Started my weight loss journey sept 2014 at 198, now I'm at 175. Lots of blood, sweat, and tears. ..well no blood, but alot of sweat and tears lol