18-25 year olds?

Options

Replies

• SuperheroSadie
    SuperheroSadie Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 22 and I just graduated with a degree at IT security and am currently in my first real-world job. Looking to lose approx 30-40 pounds!

SW: 167
    CW: 157

Add me! :smile:
  • Kateo199
    Kateo199 Posts: 4 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hi!

I'm Kate. I'm 23 & 5 foot 5.

SW (31/12/15): 182
    CW (05/01/16): 179
    GW: 135

I eat a purely vegetarian diet anyway, so my changes have mostly been cutting out fats like oil and butter and other naughty foods like cheese, chocolate/sweets and bread. I've added a load more vegetables and fruit to my diet plus made changes like snacking on fat free yoghurt instead of savoury artery-clogging cr*p like crisps. I make from scratch all of my three daily meals now.

As for exercise, I've started swimming for 5 times a week (before work) for 45 minutes. I really enjoy swimming, much prefer it to exercise machines, so it makes so much more sense for me to exercise that way instead of starting on machines and giving up after a few weeks.

If you have similar goals do add me as a friend! Need all the support I can get and happy to return the favour!

Kate
  • ashleywright_0
    ashleywright_0 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm Ashley, 22 and 5'3.
    SW & CW: 175lbs
    GW: 130lbs

I am hoping to lose at least 20lbs by my birthday in early June! I've started eating clean, running on the treadmill, doing yoga as well as making sure to get up and walk on all of my breaks at work, as I have a desk job.

I've also just joined MFP and would love to have friends with similar goals so we can motivate each other! :)
  • KirstyMoo11
    KirstyMoo11 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Kirsty, I'm 23 on Monday! I have been struggling with my weight for 3 years now. I'm so sad about gaining weight, I comfort eat. Struggling so much and hoping friends on here will keep me motivated! Looking to lose 40lbs! I've started exercising more regularly and controlling my food more, but I only started Monday. Feel free to add me...I'm new here and not sure I know how to!
  • lmeldrum
    lmeldrum Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lanae, 23 and have 150+ lbs to lose. I love to make friends :) and definitely agree that support helps so much. Feel free to add me :)
  • amlasand
    amlasand Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Sunny and I'm a 23 year old student from the US. I've been overweight most of my life and while I've worked out since high school I've always struggled to eat healthy and lose weight. I've become more serious especially to prevent getting any health problems and I'm looking to lose up to 50 lbs to feel good about myself. I look forward to meeting new people to motivate each other and help us reach our goals together. Feel free to add me!
  • KpopGrad92
    KpopGrad92 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am Katie, a 23 year old digital media and social media grad student. I looking to lose about 100 lbs. I am also planning on going to teach English in South Korea in August hopefully. I am tired of being judged on my appearance and who I am because I carry a few extra (dozen) pounds. I got out of a 4 year relationship and am slowly starting to date again. I want to be able to enjoy my twenties more than I enjoyed my teen years. I like meeting new people so don't be shy, Add me!

HW: 257
    CW: 239
    GW: 142
  • MissLincolnTaylor
    MissLincolnTaylor Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    19 and 20 next month :) 75lbs to lose x
  • pierson_lauren
    pierson_lauren Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    So anyone want to add me that would be perfect! Encouragement is the best and being watched is also the best. Please please cheerful and ready to get fit people add me! (:
  • Carousella204
    Carousella204 Posts: 7 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hello! You all can call me Mo! I'm a 23 year old from New York and trying to lose some excess pounds before my wedding in February of 2017! Gained a lot in college, especially my graduate year and I'm trying to get back on track. This is my first time really committing to something, and no one in my family or friend group has ever made a goal to lose weight before, and so I need support! We got this, folks!
  • sydn3ysmith
    sydn3ysmith Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    hey, I'm Sydney, I'm 19. I'm looking to lose about 30-40 pounds. I would love an accountability friend, I have a few at home but none of them looking to lose as much as I do, so they won't be around the whole time of my journey. so befriend me plz!
  • katieclon
    katieclon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 22! Feel free to add me, everyone! :)
  • Latifah2
    Latifah2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 23 years old and recently graduated. I'm hoping to lose 65kg! Please feel free to add me! 2016 will be my year! All the best!
  • irissyang
    irissyang Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!! Trying to keep off the freshman 15
  • corrinrosales5
    corrinrosales5 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm 25. I lost 60 lbs the past two years and almost gained it all back in a severe depression last year. I like a mix of home and gym exercises. My goal is to lose 30 lbs by summer at 1260 cal a day. Add me if you want a cool friend :smile:
  • sarahkolodziej123
    Options
    Hi I'm Sarah and I'm 18 and I've gained an unwanted 30 pounds due to stress and depression. Fun stuff, I know. But feel free to add me I'm better at motivating others than I am at motivating myself!
  • alyssadevlin32
    alyssadevlin32 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Alyssa and I'm 18 and I have about 40 pounds to lose. Would love to add you and give motivation and support!
  • SavannahNoelle97
    SavannahNoelle97 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm savannah ☺️ I'm 18

I struggle a lot with mental disorders, which end up with me emotional eating and binging a lot. Friend me and we can help support each other. :)

Starting weight: 320
    Current weight: 306
    Goal weight: 160
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Becca, I'm 22 and I've always been fairly overweight but being in college/living withere my boyfriend it's gotten much worse! I've got about 100 lbs to lose. I've started and succeed in losing about 10-20 lbs a few times, but I'm really working on making big changes that last!