18-25 year olds?

Options

Replies

• dannyspencer19
    dannyspencer19 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 22 and trying to lose some body fat and gain some muscle, I'm always happy to help someone and motivate and be a ear to listen too, feel free to add me :smiley: Iv lost a lot of weight before this so I could even give advice!
  • nikesandbows
    nikesandbows Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Evieelena wrote: »
    hi i'm evie! i've been on and off this app for a while now and I'm trying to add more friends around my age. :) im 19 and looking to lose another 60 or so lbs. I've gained some weight from a binging disorder and i'm still trying to fight it but i'd love to have some new people added to my list! Just friend request me or comment and ill friend you! please be active on here though lol.

Hi I'm Lindsay. I'm 25 and follow IIFYM. I'm currently out with a hip injury and need surgery. But I'm still following my eating stype (majority of the time lol. I'm getting back to it). I need to lose at least 50lbs =)
  • OneHundredToLose
    OneHundredToLose Posts: 8,534 Member
    Options
    I'm 24. Feel free to add me if we have similar weight loss goals. I log every day, no matter what.
  • erikgoya
    erikgoya Posts: 77 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Erik, 21, communications major.
    Uh. I've been on and off this app more often than I'd like to admit, but I'm trying to get serious about this now. New friends that will keep me honest is always nice. Especially when I got 50-70 pounds to lose.

Let's do this guys.
  • KT_3009
    KT_3009 Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    I'm 19, been on MFP once before and here again to get healthy and fit. My goal is to lose 25lbs by March 2016 and to run a 5km race in under 32minutes :) Feel free to add me, would love some MFP friends closer to my age
  • mamaK1994
    mamaK1994 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Keaira, I'm 21. I sometimes feel that people don't understand my journey. I weigh 125lbs. People think of weight and not about body proportions and being healthy. My stomach is not tight and my things aren't toned. That's my two major areas I want to work on. My weight doesn't reflect my appearance. I want to feel good on the inside by treating my body better. Eating better foods and being more conscience about what I choose to put in my body. Living a clean and healthy lifestyle overall. Also loose about 10lbs so I can get to pre pregnancy weight
  • SoulOfRusalka
    SoulOfRusalka Posts: 1,201 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Absynthe, 19, history of various eating disorders (anorexia and bulimia included so I have experience with the binging haha) and pretty sane now. I'm trying to get fitter and hopefully lose enough weight to fit into my old clothes properly :P
  • holisticrose91
    holisticrose91 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm charlotte and 24. I gained the freshman. 15 in college and have a hard time with sticking to my goals. I want to lose 20 pounds. Would love an accountability buddy to keep me on track and motivation .
  • tskolney
    tskolney Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hey!! I'm Travis, 23 and have 80+ pounds to lose myself. Would love to have some people for support and motivation with similar goals in their journey! Let's do this together guys!
  • magnifiquee
    magnifiquee Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hello girls! I am 20, I joined MFP ages ago but I started slacking a while back but I'm back in the game now. I really want to achieve my summer body in 2016. Feel free to add :blush:
  • AreebaKausar1
    AreebaKausar1 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi

I m Areeba
    CW 160
    GW 130
    UGW 90
    Height 5'4
    Age 18

I just got done with my A Levels and after 5 fattening years of homeschooling, I am ready to shed it off.
    I am Virgo and will love to have a kik Facebook or sparkpeople or myfitnesspal buddy...

Feel free to pm
  • twentytwelve12
    twentytwelve12 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'm 25.
  • arameni
    arameni Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all,

I'm Vane and I'm 22! I've had this app for a while, and would use it every day for a month and then stop. Never posted in the forums before, but it's good to see people in this age range! I've been logging consistently since August, but I'm not so good at staying under my calorie goal.

Height: 5'3" or 4"
    SW 145
    CW 136.5
    GW 125

Another goal I have is to be able to do pull ups! That might take longer than reaching my GW though. No upper body strength here... yet!
  • sharleenkhosravi
    Options
    Hey :) I am 23 and I weigh 168 pounds. I eat healthy and exercise 4 times a week I need to loose 16 pounds more. Any suggestions?
  • camillemyrick
    camillemyrick Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Camille! I have the same disorder. I've gained over 65 pounds from stress eating during and after getting married. I need fit buddies desperately
  • CloudyTortilla
    CloudyTortilla Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey :)
    I am 24 and just finished my bachelors degree and I am starting my masters in April.
    I kinda want to lose around 35lbs
  • oliwia_00
    oliwia_00 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm Oliwia, 22 and I'm 134lbs now. My perfect weight would be 125 I guess :)
    I train crossfit
  • becbo22
    becbo22 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I'm Becca, I'm 23 and soon to be a certified personal trainer. I've lost 45 pounds so far and would like to lose another 55 to make it an even hundred. I work out intensely 6 days a week and LOVE cooking healthy, delicious things. I'm motivated and putting in the hard work to crush my goals! Please join me on my journey and add me as a friend!