18-25 year olds?

Options

Replies

• noobletmcnugget
    noobletmcnugget Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm Jess, 20 years old in my final year of uni. Looking to lose 10-12lbs :)
  • HostageCat
    HostageCat Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm 19, started out here at 217lbs now 146lbs trying to get to 140lbs, I love to run and right now I run 5ks, working up to a 10k. Feel free to add me

And here are some dancing Stormtroopers!
    giphy.gif
    Your welcome X3
  • MathildaZ
    MathildaZ Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    19 y.o from sweden :) looking for friends and trying to get a healthier lifestyle and tone my body :)
  • lifeintechnicolors
    Options
    18 y.o. from USA. I'm trying to lose some more pounds and become a lot more healthier :smiley: Feel free to add me!
  • shadows2424
    shadows2424 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Hey im Micah. Im 24, I've gained 30 pounds from binge eating. I went from a healthy 130 to an overweight bordering on obese 160. Im looking to lose 40 pounds and get down to 120. I'd love to have you add me on.
  • mandapanda240
    mandapanda240 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Amanda and I'm 24. I have about 50pounds to lose. Feel free to add me.
  • Robo_mooh
    Robo_mooh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Kaya! 23 from the UK, and around 40lbs to lose!
  • ServeJesus2008
    ServeJesus2008 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Im jason a little over 25 28 to be exact dont look 28 though i look between 17-22 I get alot im from Ohio and in also looking for friends and willing to help others also on there journey. Feel free to add me.
  • fat2fab2020
    fat2fab2020 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wuhuu, looking for support and motivation. Add me
  • bdbertinot
    bdbertinot Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm 20, and trying to lose about 25lbs and adapt a healthier lifestyle. Add me!
  • lycheelu
    lycheelu Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 24 and decided to make a new start with app after being away for a year, but since moving to London and starting a new job I've not been using it. So want to add some MFP friends to really motivate each other (and call me out when I don't log and exercise, haha). >:):)
  • stanv21
    stanv21 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Im 25 looking forward to lose weight n build muscle. Add me
  • armywife7911
    armywife7911 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm 25. Have 100 to lose u can add me
  • Sassy9411
    Sassy9411 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 19 years old and am currently in college. I definitely did gain that freshman 15 last year...plus some. Long term I would like to lose about 60+ pounds, but for right now I am trying to get myself back in the habit of exercising and eating healthy again. Feel free to add me :smile:. I love having extra encouragement and giving some, too!
  • madisonrobins
    madisonrobins Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey guys, same deal as everyone else looking for some motivation. I've lost 30kg so far, which is around 66lbs but I'm looking at losing another 10kg/22lbs
    Feel free to add me and/or shoot me a message
  • cattmannon22
    cattmannon22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! I'm a 19 year old student who is getting prepared for my first physique show coming up in April! I would love to be friends with anyone on here for motivation and see each of us accomplish our goals. I've been consistently working out for 2 years now and would love to be a help to anyone who needs it as well! Hopefully we can be friends!
  • gettingtheoldallyback
    Options
    Hey! I'm ally, and 20 years old, also a college student!
    Have gained around 40 pounds in the last year but lost 10 in the last couple of months. I'm trying to find the dedication to work out and go back to skinny!

Add me for friendly motivation or to help me get motivated lol!
  • UltimateMedu
    UltimateMedu Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 22 years old and just graduated college in Accounting. I'm trying to lose 15-20lbs. I lost 25lbs and was 120lbs (my lowest weight) about a year and half ago. I gained 16lbs back and it doesn't seem like much, but this weight takes a huge toll on my body. Trying to lose it again. Feel free to add me everyone!
  • djavaneh
    djavaneh Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! My name is Djavaneh (I go by my middle name, Lydia!) I just discovered the community threads on MFP! Im a college sophomore and I just turned 20 (had a bit of a mid-life crisis about my weight gain, which is why I got MFP). I've been struggling with being overweight for a really long time now, and finally want to make a substantive change. I've been using the app for around three weeks now, and I'm trying to loose around 25lbs/10kg in the next two to three months total! I'm 5"8. My starting weight was 74.5kg, and CW is 72kg.

Looking for as much motivation as I can get!!! Als looking for people to help keep me on track with workouts, as I haven't really worked out properly since playing varsity soccer in high school!
  • so583
    so583 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am aiming to loose around 100 pounds. I am 20 years old, feel free to add me as a friend :)