Me: 1*
    LNS: 1
  • Marikanna
    Marikanna Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    CarrieA180 wrote: »
    Me: 16*
    LNS: 0

I had one of my worse days of eating since starting. But once 7 pm came, I shout it down. I love this challenge! <3
    WalkerPop wrote: »
    Streak: 16...(32 in total) :blush: I miscounted my total again in my earlier post!

Great job, @TerriRichardson112! Over a month, again! :smiley:

Me: 15
    LNS: 1* :disappointed:
    Streak: 0
    I got in from work after 9 pm and ate (after my cutoff). More than being really hungry, I felt like I deserved to. (Old thought patterns have not died!) :rage: As a result, I didn't sleep as well and woke feeling awful this morning, physically and emotionally. Starting another streak tonight! :grimace:

Today is a new day! Have a good one! :)

Me:2
    Lns:3* might son made cookies. Yum

A lot of us are struggling with this during this time of year. There is extra pressure AND extra sweets around. Today IS a new day and we can DO IT!
    Today I am going to use the affirmation "I'm not being deprived; this is the healthy way I eat now."
    Good luck everyone!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Dec 16

Me: 16
    Streak: 106

Sorry I've been AWOL. I've been sick with a cold. It seems when you are sick, you want all comfort food. I hadn't been keeping track of my calories the past few days, but I stopped eating BEFORE any late night snacking (or bingeing, for that matter) thank goodness! Today I'm ready to log again (exercise will come when I'm feeling better).

Everyone is doing great!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,279 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Streak: 16...(32 in total) :blush: I miscounted my total again in my earlier post!

I got in from work after 9 pm and ate (after my cutoff). More than being really hungry, I felt like I deserved to. (Old thought patterns have not died!) :rage: As a result, I didn't sleep as well and woke feeling awful this morning, physically and emotionally. Starting another streak tonight! :grimace:

I have wavered a few times lately, but you guys on my shoulder have kept me strong. I have used my late cut-off twice in two weeks, but had fruit instead of biscuits or chocolate. Also find drinking liquorice tea helps. Only 2 calories. I have discovered that old habits can be reprogrammed! :)

Me: 17*
    Streak: 17...(33 in total) :smiley:
  • TerriRichardson112
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hit Quote on the post you want to copy and paste, then delete what you don't want in the post, and post the remainder.

Eg: I hit quote on your post. Deleted what was in the brackets at the beginning and end of the post, then bolded the part I wanted to highlight in your post. Hey presto! I get the below post. I have added @yourusername so that you will get a notification.

@nooie19 I can't figure out how to copy/paste but Walkerpop I know how you feel!
    sarahmoo12 wrote: »
    Oh I so need this!! My cravings are back with vengeance

Welcome to the group. One day at a time.
  • WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    CarrieA180 wrote: »

I had one of my worse days of eating since starting. But once 7 pm came, I shout it down. I love this challenge! <3

Today is a new day! Have a good one! :)

Thanks, @CarrieA180! It was!
  • blackburn23
    blackburn23 Posts: 385 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Me: 17
    Streak: 17 (total: 47)
    #Days: 17

Going to the movies with our son to see Star Wars tonight...it will be a No Snack movie. Plan of attack: buy tickets, buy a water, go sit down, stay seated, enjoy the action! It's STAR WARS, who needs popcorn and candy...May the FORCE be with me!
  • Marikanna
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Me: 3*
    Lns:3
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 17*

Have a great weekend, everyone!
  • Beeps2011
    Beeps2011 Posts: 11,978 Member
    Options

Streak: 10
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    me:16*
    lns:1
    streak:10! double digits, woohoo!
  • mmarshall74
    mmarshall74 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Me: 2*
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options
    Me: 18*
    Streak: 18...(34 in total) :smiley:
  • Marikanna
    Options
    Me:4*
    Lns:3
    Streak: 2
  • csaunders666
    csaunders666 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded this app yesterday and I am SO glad to have found this group!!!! I've lost 50 lbs in the last 8 months with another 40 to go and late night snacking is what gets me every time!!! I'm SO strict in my dieting and I always do well all day, but I am also a breastfeeding mom and as a result I am also really HUNGRY. Feel free to add me if you can relate, (bfing or not) I need accountability!!
  • WalkerPop
    WalkerPop Posts: 436 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    me:16*
    lns:1
    streak:10! double digits, woohoo!
    Congratulations, @68myra! Double digits is great news. :smile:

Welcome, @csaunders666! Glad you found the app and the group!

Streak: 1 :expressionless: One in a row!
  • blackburn23
    blackburn23 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Me: 18
    Streak: 18 (total: 48)
    #Days: 18
  • CarrieA180
    CarrieA180 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    Me: 18*