Do you have creepy people at your Gym? Like this?

Options

Replies

• AnsiStar
    AnsiStar Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    There's a guy at my gym that always looks at me. Not in a pervy way or competitive way or even a "gross, look at her", just....keeps looking at me!

I call him long sleeved John. He's maybe mid 40s and ALWAYS wears a long sleeved white top.

There's also a guy that kind of looks like a Hitler. But for some reason he's not creepy
  • lilimini
    lilimini Posts: 56
    Options
    I work in China. At my gym lockers everyone is naked! There are no doors for people to get changed in. You want to have a shower? It'll be next to 15 other ladies having a shower with no doors. Also they scrub all their bits! Yes, all of them! It was rather horrifying the first few times. Being the only foreigner at the gym means that if I want to have a shower it'll be with everyone else in the change room staring! The ladies think nothing of standing in front of the only mirror completely naked and just put body lotion on... they chat to each other freely while completely naked.

And no, it's not cos the gym I go to is cheap. I've heard most gyms are the same in China.
  • SunnyDuckling
    SunnyDuckling Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Bump

I don't work out in a gym, but I used to and I can totally get where everyone is going with these! :laugh:
  • hevhoyda
    hevhoyda Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I must say this totally made my day...Why are there no creepers like this at my gym? Or wait am I that creeper? haha neh
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member
    Options
    bump
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    This guy sounds amazing
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    It annoys me more that theres a couple of people that come in with a full face of make up, hair all done, matching velour tracksuit/top and the most ridiculous amount of perfume i have ever smelt - you can struggle to breathe next to that bint on a treadmill!

^^^this!!! Ultimate pet peeve! They never sweat either!
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    I have a creepy guy where I work out. He is super hairy and doesn't wear a shirt and always works out right next to me. He occasionally grabs my boobs while working out. Just a slight tap. And he only half *kitten* workouts...

oh wait...I work out at home...that's my husband....

BEST RESPONSE EVER!!!!!!!! I'm lol'ing & read this aloud to my hubby who would absolutely fit this bill as well!!! *high five*
  • ginlyn39
    ginlyn39 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on that. TOTAL creep out there!
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    I don't get freaked out by any of this just funny how all this talk last weeken on here and than a pipe burst up the street causing the utility company to shut off all water on my block till fixed so I headed up to the gym for an early workout and a much needed shower. I spent a lot more time in the locker room than usual. Just so happens there is a chair assisted aerobics class on Mondays, also known as brittle bones aerobics. There was a gang of them just hanging out naked for well over 45 minutes. I know I didn't work out for a whole hour, but I know it was atleast 40 minutes and the same guys were in ther pre workout, post workout/pre shower and post shower. Some were chatting, few watching tennis on the tv, one combing his hair the whole time. It was a cliche of almost every previous post minus the blow drying balls part, (I almost wanted to say is anyone else using this blow drier to dry their balls or can I use it but chickened out). Then I figure it out as a group of teens came in from playing basketball. They came around the corner rowdy as teens always are and talking too loud for most adults tastes. Then they saw the plethora of old men balls. Suddenly they Got to their lockers ASAP talked subtley among themselves changed in lighting speed, or just grabbed bags and left. All i had left to do was pack my shampo up, fold my work out cloths into my bag, and toss my towl in the hamper but most the young guys walking in left before me. It's a combination of "I'm old I don't give a F*&% anymore that I'm naked, and if I'm naked little punks won't want to hang around." It's young people repelent I guess.
  • Gabrielm80
    Options
    Bump
  • Viva_Karina
    Viva_Karina Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    bump
  • NonnyMary
    NonnyMary Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I always wonder if the people on their cell phones in the locker room are able to take pics of others and if they are doing that.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    I just have annoying fkers at mines.
  • mylyhud
    mylyhud Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm with you!!:noway:
  • lj8576
    lj8576 Posts: 156
    Options
    I have this man at my gym that is creepy and wants to show off his good. I see him everyday and he bothers me.He is in his mid to late 50's i guess. He wears very short shorts and small tank tops that show everything. It like he is shirtless. He does this old school work sit-up routine and he does them with his old ball to the crowd. He is doing it on purpose. If he would turn you would not see his leopard underwear as he work out. I mean turn your junk toward the wall. He is worse in the locker room. As soon as he come in he strips nake and starts telling jokes and talking to people. I have seen him shaving and burshing his teeth butt nake. I mean put on a towel. The the kicker is I walk in the lockerroom about a week ago and he had his leg up on the sink and he was blow drying his ball. Yes blow drying his ball!

He treats his other ball like a red headed step ball
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    One night at the gym (post 11 pm) there was a guy running on the treadmill wearing a gas mask.

It was hard to keep up with my routine and keep one eye on HIM, so I cut it short that night.

That's hysterical!!! I have been laughing all night, reading this thread. Thanks!!!!
  • Gabrielm80
    Options
    One night at the gym (post 11 pm) there was a guy running on the treadmill wearing a gas mask.

It was hard to keep up with my routine and keep one eye on HIM, so I cut it short that night.

That's hysterical!!! I have been laughing all night, reading this thread. Thanks!!!!
    Hmmmmm a gas mask... That would solve my workout B O problem. Maybe I can pass them out to the people next to me.
    I have a kind of musk when working out that is for desired tastes. They even wrote it in a movie. They changed my name in the script and than turned it into a collogne instead of sweety work out man at gym to protect my identity. Some women find it irresistible though. 60% of the time it works everytime
    Movie clip bellow
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ccp-lEmoAE&sns=em
  • Gabrielm80
    Options
    I always wonder if the people on their cell phones in the locker room are able to take pics of others and if they are doing that.

I doubt it those people are rare. The world in my experience is much less cynical than what you see on TV. Shows crave drama around every corner. Real life tends to be too boring to be that crazy. Not to say it never happens but the odds are low enough to not stress about it
  • Musicteacher84
    Options
    Gross