Do you have creepy people at your Gym? Like this?

Options

Replies

• smittybuilt19
    smittybuilt19 Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Ok, I've made it through 4 pages here and have nearly pissed myself twice... Epic thread!
  • ElizabethObviously
    ElizabethObviously Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Bump...too awesome to let this die
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I haven't noticed creepy men at the gym BUT I go to water aerobics in the morning 3x week and the community pool is right next to the senior center/housing. Being that I am one of the "young" ladies (I'm almost 50) there, some of the men are quite ... pushy. There is one that always tries to touch me in some way... feeling my bicep because I'm strong, or rubbing my back because he likes my tattoo. I try to stay away from him but he manages to move near to me all the time. There is another who is always asking me to join him in the sauna (which is co-ed). Hmmmm - uh, no! I try to do what I do at the gym, just ignore everyone and concentrate on what I am doing but its hard, I feel rude and my parents taught me to respect my elders!

On an positive note, there is a lady there who told me she has been swimming since she was 5 years old. She comes every day and does laps. SHE IS 97 YEARS OLD!!!! I can only hope!
  • jkestens63
    Options
    I have a creepy guy where I work out. He is super hairy and doesn't wear a shirt and always works out right next to me. He occasionally grabs my boobs while working out. Just a slight tap. And he only half *kitten* workouts...

oh wait...I work out at home...that's my husband....

We have a winna!!!!!!
  • jkestens63
    Options
    funny no women talking about women walking around naked in their locker rooms. Does this not happen??? dont crush my dreams!

I'm probably not the stuff your dreams are made of but I do the naked thing .. but only in the course of changing and showering etc. I don't stand there and have naked conversations. However, I stand there in all my chubby glory drying off, putting on lotion (very slowly, for all you chubby chasers out there), and dress. Its a locker room and if you are embarassed by nudity you are in the wrong place. I also sit in the sauna in the buff. I walk in with a towel but I drop it and sit on it and let the heat do its job.
  • JerZRob
    JerZRob Posts: 68
    Options
    There are always old men in the locker room just standing around naked. I have no idea why. Every gym under 60 person faces locker when undessing no eye contact. Over 60 age with one foot on bench all hanging out as they towel off for 10 minutes. Every gym I have been to has a guy like that.

This is my gym exactly.
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    This thread is useless without pics of this guy.
  • babydiego87
    babydiego87 Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    YOLO
  • OliveDouglas
    Options
    Yup,....that's pretty much where I started cracking up laughing!
  • mandasalem
    mandasalem Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I have a creepy guy where I work out. He is super hairy and doesn't wear a shirt and always works out right next to me. He occasionally grabs my boobs while working out. Just a slight tap. And he only half *kitten* workouts...

oh wait...I work out at home...that's my husband....

We have a winna!!!!!!

Crying from laughing so hard.
  • GlitterrMagpie
    GlitterrMagpie Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    This is the best thread I've ever read, on any forum ever.
  • SteveJWatson
    SteveJWatson Posts: 1,225 Member
    Options
    OP Reminds me of that song about Hitler......

On the other hand - there is noting creepy about people being nude in the correct changing rooms - entering the opposite genders changing rooms nude, however *is* creepy. I can remember a woman coming in the mens looking for her son (after shouting through the door - he was messing about with his mate), struck me as being kind of creepy, but I can see why she did it. No, I was not nude at the time, although I guess I coulda been.

I do find the trend amongst the younger gym members of showering in a pair of swim shorts after the gym quite baffling. The rule seems to be: 30+ shower nude, kids: shower nude......those inbetween cover up. I'm no expert, having never showered in shorts, but doesn't that leave your nether regions somewhat sweaty?
  • delaniecastillo
    Options
    7949_544889135548330_1926382916_n.jpg
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    This is why I joined a Planet Fitness. Way less creepy stuff going on in them.

screw that. their no deadlifting rule is the main reason i wont sign up there. That and the fact that they have pizza days.

lunk alarms, tootsie rolls, pizza days, bagel days, "no commitment" motto, No real lifting allowed.

Yup. sounds legit.
  • traumaticthrash
    Options
    I am most amused by the drying of a single ball. Does he only have one testicle, or does he just ignore the other one, I wonder?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! quality post
  • brittaney10811
    brittaney10811 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    funny no women talking about women walking around naked in their locker rooms. Does this not happen??? dont crush my dreams!

^^ At my old gym there was an aerobics instructor, who was in her mid to late 40s, that walked around butt naked for about an hour, even longer after she got new boobies. She was hot so it wasn't creepy but it was obvious she was doing it for attention and compliments, so it was kind of sad.

Other than that, I can say I haven't seen another naked lady casually walking around the locking room since.

theres an old woman who is very free with her nudity in the locker room. she goes "all natural" if you get my drift. and she doesn't care who sees her. she just struts her stuff and pretends she's the only person in there. i once was doing my hair and happened to see her reflection in the mirror as she was behind me, and she was totally digging whatever song was on... dancing and singing. It was weird. But kudo's to her for her confidence!
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options

^^ At my old gym there was an aerobics instructor, who was in her mid to late 40s, that walked around butt naked for about an hour, even longer after she got new boobies. She was hot so it wasn't creepy but it was obvious she was doing it for attention and compliments, so it was kind of sad.

Other than that, I can say I haven't seen another naked lady casually walking around the locking room since.

theres an old woman who is very free with her nudity in the locker room. she goes "all natural" if you get my drift. and she doesn't care who sees her. she just struts her stuff and pretends she's the only person in there. i once was doing my hair and happened to see her reflection in the mirror as she was behind me, and she was totally digging whatever song was on... dancing and singing. It was weird. But kudo's to her for her confidence!

Haha! Gotta love the old! That "I don't give a *bleep*" tude they pack.
  • bio01979
    bio01979 Posts: 313
    Options
    I haven't noticed creepy men at the gym BUT I go to water aerobics in the morning 3x week and the community pool is right next to the senior center/housing. Being that I am one of the "young" ladies (I'm almost 50) there, some of the men are quite ... pushy. There is one that always tries to touch me in some way... feeling my bicep because I'm strong, or rubbing my back because he likes my tattoo. I try to stay away from him but he manages to move near to me all the time. There is another who is always asking me to join him in the sauna (which is co-ed). Hmmmm - uh, no! I try to do what I do at the gym, just ignore everyone and concentrate on what I am doing but its hard, I feel rude and my parents taught me to respect my elders!

On an positive note, there is a lady there who told me she has been swimming since she was 5 years old. She comes every day and does laps. SHE IS 97 YEARS OLD!!!! I can only hope!

I used to work at a sports center in London and we had a woman that would walk to the sports center every day (about 15-20min walk) get in the pool, swim 2 laps, get out and walk the 15-20mins home. She was 98 years old! She was awesome :)
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    I am the creepy person at my gym. At least I strive to be.