Do you have creepy people at your Gym? Like this?

Options

Replies

• MiawMiawMiaw
    MiawMiawMiaw Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    A friend and I came across two older ladies in the changing room. They were both completely naked and one had her leg propped up against a bench, her 'ladygarden' VERY much on show. They proceeded to talk to us for the next five minutes with it all hanging out. Kinda awkward >.<
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    There are always old men in the locker room just standing around naked. I have no idea why. Every gym under 60 person faces locker when undessing no eye contact. Over 60 age with one foot on bench all hanging out as they towel off for 10 minutes. Every gym I have been to has a guy like that.
  • AmIhealthyyet
    AmIhealthyyet Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a car wreck, you just gotta look!
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    I am realizing I need to up my creep factor if I want to impress anyone at my gym.
  • Healthydiner65
    Healthydiner65 Posts: 1,579 Member
    Options
    My gym has free swimming for your kids(grandkids) for 2 hours on Saturday. The first time I took my granddaughter a lady walked into the changing room stark nekked without a towel. Show some class people!!!
  • i1984
    i1984 Posts: 27
    Options
    I've noticed this as well, the men's locker room at a gym is the scariest place on earth...
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I have this man at my gym that is creepy and wants to show off his good. I see him everyday and he bothers me.He is in his mid to late 50's i guess. He wears very short shorts and small tank tops that show everything. It like he is shirtless. He does this old school work sit-up routine and he does them with his old ball to the crowd. He is doing it on purpose. If he would turn you would not see his leopard underwear as he work out. I mean turn your junk toward the wall. He is worse in the locker room. As soon as he come in he strips nake and starts telling jokes and talking to people. I have seen him shaving and burshing his teeth butt nake. I mean put on a towel. The the kicker is I walk in the lockerroom about a week ago and he had his leg up on the sink and he was blow drying his ball. Yes blow drying his ball!

That's messed up. He should be blow drying both balls.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    Happens to men when they turn 50. Enjoy your 13 years of no ball drying at gym! :drinker:
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I used to run on a certain trail every morning until I started passing this guy every day who always "ran" in boxer breifs with his junk hanging out the front slit thing just flapping in the wind... That kind of creeped me out a little.

Grody. Creepy. And GRODY.
  • Blessedby2boys
    Blessedby2boys Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I used to work at a gym. I have seen this type, however, the blow drying story is crazy hilarious!
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    I saw a guy doing penis pushups in the locker room once..

Intriguing. What's the address of this gym?

Yes, inquiring minds would like to know. Also, this comment has made it crucial for me to watch Tenacious D, Pick of Destiny tonight.

It's not pushups. It's pushup. Because, you know, you can really only do one. But man, that's one heck of a pushup.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    He only has one ball? Poor guy!

Well, all I can think to say is someone needs to grow a pair....:bigsmile:
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I once witnessed an old lady (70ish) prop her leg up on the counter and proceed to blowdry her yoni.
  • Doodlewhopper
    Doodlewhopper Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I once witnessed an old lady (70ish) prop her leg up on the counter and proceed to blowdry her yoni.

Yoni the piano player?
  • Gabrielm80
    Gabrielm80 Posts: 1,458 Member
    Options
    Scandalous!!!
  • PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options

Fine. Just last week a chick in the locker room was drying her buttcrack (like, bent over holding the back of her workpants open) at the hand dryer. I used to feel smug that my gym was the best and had no weirdos. Never say never, I guess.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Now, does he only have one ball to dry, or was he just really focused on one of them?
  • iarelarry
    iarelarry Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    NOW THATS A REAL MAN!!
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    I am glad there are people in this world who couldn't care less about social conventions and just do what feels right to them. As long as you're in no danger, just leave them to it.
  • Bernadette60614
    Bernadette60614 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Mine is the guy who drapes towels over 3 benches, pulls down about 8 dumbbells...leaves them all there and talks to his friends....who are across the room from him.

He also has a ton of opinions about fitness...and any source or opinion that doesn't agree with him he declares a joke.

My other friends at the gym tell me that he seems to have no life outside of the gym..since he is there at almost all hours.

He never seems to actually pick up a weight.