Do you have creepy people at your Gym? Like this?

Options

Replies

• jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    In...

...for more stories of the Uniballer.
  • Spresto2
    Spresto2 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    This one time at band camp, I knew a guy with one ball. He was known as "one ball". A tumor had grown inside the other and it had to come off.
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    This is just what old people do in locker rooms. They blow dry their uniball and kill time before the early bird special at Applebee's.

I wouldn't judge too harshly though. When you've been on the planet for 60+ years you've hopefully learned to stop giving a s***t what some young kids think of you and just blow dry your uniball wherever and whenever you feel like it.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    :drinker: amazing! night has been made :bigsmile:
  • onedayatatime12
    onedayatatime12 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Whatta creeper. :noway:
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    There's been lots of talk about the uniball, but was anybody else curious about the leopard underwear the creeper was wearing? And why the OP was looking hard enough to see them.

He he, I said hard.

Edited, because I can't spell
  • 24601Valjean
    Options
    :huh: :huh: :huh:

:blushing:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    There's been lots of talk about the uniball, but was anybody else curious about the leopard underwear the creeper was wearing? And why the OP was looking hard enough to see them.

He he, I said hard.

Edited, because I can't spell

I cared about the leopard underwear. a lot. i wanted to know if they were boxer briefs, cause that's how i picture them. :sick:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    This thread is funny!
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Nothing like creepy older women who leer.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    I've noticed this as well, the men's locker room at a gym is the scariest place on earth...

It's the happiest place on earth!

tumblr_ln45vsrqpO1qkc12fo1_400.gif
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    ps-move-add-ons_1305515614.jpg
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    1.) BEST post ever!!!

2.) I hardly ever even notice people at the gym, I am too busy sweating my ???? off! I'm going to have to start scoping out the weirdos and report back lol.

3.) I am modest and fairly quiet at the gym so I don't think I'm the creeper...
  • nonoark
    nonoark Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I just gotta say OH MY....I am so glad that I checked in to find out what kind of gym excites everyone! LMAO
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Maybe he is Korean? It's pretty normal to blow-dry your balls here (South Korea) after you shower. Privacy while bathing and grooming aren't seen as all that important.
  • jessicae1aine
    Options
    My gym has free swimming for your kids(grandkids) for 2 hours on Saturday. The first time I took my granddaughter a lady walked into the changing room stark nekked without a towel. Show some class people!!!

Heaven forbid someone be comfortable with being naked in a changing room... where people are meant to, you know, change. O.o

I might be my gym's creeper. When using the treadmill or the bike, I sometimes get distracted by the weird things I see other people doing... or the impressive things from people, too. So, yeah, I stare from time to time. :P
  • TMcChamp
    TMcChamp Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I have this man at my gym that is creepy and wants to show off his good. I see him everyday and he bothers me.He is in his mid to late 50's i guess. He wears very short shorts and small tank tops that show everything. It like he is shirtless. He does this old school work sit-up routine and he does them with his old ball to the crowd. He is doing it on purpose. If he would turn you would not see his leopard underwear as he work out. I mean turn your junk toward the wall. He is worse in the locker room. As soon as he come in he strips nake and starts telling jokes and talking to people. I have seen him shaving and burshing his teeth butt nake. I mean put on a towel. The the kicker is I walk in the lockerroom about a week ago and he had his leg up on the sink and he was blow drying his ball. Yes blow drying his ball!

Oh, you met my dad!
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    I have this man at my gym that is creepy and wants to show off his good. I see him everyday and he bothers me.He is in his mid to late 50's i guess. He wears very short shorts and small tank tops that show everything. It like he is shirtless. He does this old school work sit-up routine and he does them with his old ball to the crowd. He is doing it on purpose. If he would turn you would not see his leopard underwear as he work out. I mean turn your junk toward the wall. He is worse in the locker room. As soon as he come in he strips nake and starts telling jokes and talking to people. I have seen him shaving and burshing his teeth butt nake. I mean put on a towel. The the kicker is I walk in the lockerroom about a week ago and he had his leg up on the sink and he was blow drying his ball. Yes blow drying his ball!

Do you guys sign-up at gyms that advertise they're "socially awkward friendly" as Planet Fitness does to "Novice lifters" I've never seen anything like that, and I've been lifting for 6 years.
  • MoRiv1986
    MoRiv1986 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I gotta say, we have saunas here where people get butt naked. And I love it!
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    Options
    In because this is thread is just awesome.