What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• stephbroadbelt
    stephbroadbelt Posts: 9 Member
    My mini goals/challenges this month:

8000 steps/day
    50 push ups/day
    30 sec plank/day
    50 squads/day
    Run 2 miles a week
    1 Yoga class/video a week

I love to check things off my to-do list, so I've found that these little goals are best for me. I'm working on maintaining my weight and getting a little bit more strong. We have a weight loss competition that's 5% of our body weight by April, so that's my only scale goal for now.
  • BiomedDent
    BiomedDent Posts: 107 Member
    To lose 12lbs by 3rd Feb as I have a posh event :)
  • bensmom555
    bensmom555 Posts: 38 Member
    My next mini goal is to be in the 220's - that's four pounds away. I keep bouncing up and down a pound each day for the last couple weeks. Really following my calories closely, just not happening yet! Then it's on to next goal of 222 which would be my lowest in the last 25 years!

Thank you everyone for continuing to post here, it's what keeps me on track!
  • ieroen
    ieroen Posts: 77 Member
    My goal is that I'd like to get back into the 10% bodyfat zone. I'm guessing that the checkered flag will be waving at somewhere around 184lbs (84kg).
  • ianwhite4
    ianwhite4 Posts: 9 Member
    I have a tee shirt I want to wear B) , and to get below 150 k
  • Cifucanguess
    Cifucanguess Posts: 175 Member
    Everybody's goals are awesome and made me think of mine.
    **UPDATE**
    1. I have a 10% weight loss goal, I have lost 15 and have 10 to go.
    2. To lose 66 lbs (under 200 lbs) lost 27 so far
    3. To be in a size 12

• lycheelu
    lycheelu Posts: 42 Member
    My mini goal at the moment is seeing the number on the scale do down for the first time in too long!
  • lynnmar25
    lynnmar25 Posts: 8 Member
    Drink more water and less coffee/wine
    Workout at least 4 times a week
    6000 steps a day
    Lose 10-15 pounds before vacation in April
  • DiamondCookies
    DiamondCookies Posts: 93 Member
    My mini goal is to get out of the 150 range. I'm 159 right now and I've hovered around 160 for the past year. Do not want.
  • Womona
    Womona Posts: 1,596 Member
    edited January 2017
    Mini goal is one week without eating grains. When I don't eat grains, the weight just falls off. I get carbs from fruits and veggies.

Once I lose these few pounds, I can start occasionally incorporating grains back into my diet and keep the weight off. (I have trouble digesting gluten, and even rice just poofs me up). Four days of no grain so far! So proud of myself.
  • cchen2015
    cchen2015 Posts: 33 Member
    Check in at gym 5 times this week (3 down!)--this is my busiest week so if I can do it now I will never be able to use work as an excuse again;
    84 miles (mostly walk) for Jan 2017;
    Stay away from high GI carbs for a month, not only for weight loss.... also don't want to fall asleep in the afternoon at work because all the big bosses sit right behind my back now!
    Be able to run a 5k non stop again (hopefully in 2 months)
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    edited January 2017
    I've recently got down from the 230s to the 220s. My mini goal is to get to 220 (maybe by end of Jan) and My plan then is to up my daily calorie goal from 1600 to 2000, and increase protein intake to help facilitate muscle growth and kick up my workout intensity a lil bit
  • canadianlbs
    canadianlbs Posts: 5,199 Member
    nursecasg wrote: »
    And the mini goals keep coming! I am no longer obese. This is the lightest new years day I've had in 10 YEARS!!

congratulations. that must feel so good.

erockem wrote: »
    Lapse of judgement caused me to sign up for a IronMan in June :/ .

made me laugh. wasn't a goal of yours, but add it to your accomplishments.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!