What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• rmaloy2794
    rmaloy2794 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10", so it is probably a little further away for me. Good luck!
  • eday79
    eday79 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Still trying to do up my coat!! Have at least 4 inches to go!

You will get there!
  • nathan_haveagoodday
    Options
    Still pushing for 215 for my next progress pic. Refocused my goals to prioritize physical fitness as important as losing weight. Progress is slow as I tweak how much I strength train/eat so I don't feel starved/crabby but still maintain a calorie deficit.
  • SAHM2481
    SAHM2481 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Losing 13 pounds so I can be at 150. I'm hoping to be there by the end of February. We will see what my body wants to do. Just got keep my eating in check and exercise on track!
  • riffraff2112
    riffraff2112 Posts: 1,757 Member
    Options
    chinups
  • ktloo
    ktloo Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    To fit into my jeans again! Don't want to be stuck wearing pjs and leggings to school all the time.
  • fitbethlin
    fitbethlin Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Current mini goal is to make daily workouts and meeting my water goals actual habits, rather something that requires a ton of willpower. I'm getting there, but not QUITE at the point of really prioritizing my workouts over other stuff yet.
  • LittleDoodlePoodle
    LittleDoodlePoodle Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    LynnBBQ72 wrote: »
    LynnBBQ72 wrote: »
    I have an appointment on January 11th for my annual checkup with my general practitioner. Last year, he pretended to be excited that I had lost 8 lbs between January 2015 and December 2015. I weighed 234 at the end of December 2015, and my goal is to get down to 184 by my January 11 2017 appointment. That would be a 50-lb loss and I think he would be excited for real! I'm at 192-193 today, normally losing 1.5 to 2lbs / week so I think 8 lbs in 6 weeks is do-able.

UPDATE:
    Well, I got down to 185 according to his scale but 182 according to mine. He was still happy that I lost 49 lbs over the year. Then he asked what my goal weight is. I told him 150, possibly down to 140. He told me to try for 135, and that anything over 150 at my height (5 ft 5") is still too much. My bubble of happiness has temporarily burst. He gave me a year to do it, so I'll reset some mini goals after I recover from the gut-punch. So my next goal is to get rid of all my size 16 pants and XXL tops and fit into all size 14 jeans and Large tops. That should happen within 6 weeks, when all the stores start bringing out the cute spring clothes.

Oh my god! Way to go! I think it's great that he not only supports your loss, but knows you're strong enough to go even further!

Can I ask, what kind of build do you have? I've always thought I had a medium build, at 5'5" also, so it's interesting to see 130 as standard.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!