What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• msfanglet
    msfanglet Posts: 17 Member
    My mini goal is to get my daily sodium intake at or below 1300 mg daily. I guess I need to learn to cook.
  • beerfoamy
    beerfoamy Posts: 1,521 Member
    Iseulte wrote: »
    I want to get back down to my lowest weight of the last 12 months. Four pounds to go.

ditto! 4lbs pounds too!
  • Steff46
    Steff46 Posts: 516 Member
    Participating in the 22 days of pushups challenge.
  • Jthanmyfitnesspal
    Jthanmyfitnesspal Posts: 3,521 Member
    Figuring out how to keep swimming without making my shoulder ache. (Also dropping a few lbs.)
  • aikzilla
    aikzilla Posts: 18 Member
    My mini goal is to hit that first 10 lbs of weight loss.
  • chickpeas62
    chickpeas62 Posts: 9 Member
    my motivating mini-goal is to be 83kgs in 12 weeks when we go on a cruise.
  • that_coolnerd
    that_coolnerd Posts: 31 Member
    mellowadam wrote: »
    I want get better on my chest press. Right now I'm using 45's. I'd like to move up to 50's but my shoulders and some of the accessory muscle feel a little week.

And eventually I want to get the guts to try and do legit bench press. Still kind of afraid to do it while everyone is watching at the gym. I'm afraid I'll drop the weight on myself. And there are dudes at my gym that bench three plates!

Everyone's gotta start somewhere right?

You got this! I'm guessing you're moving from the assisted press, to just the bar. I would say start with 40's, just to have the motion under control. It is quite a different feeling, not having the assist there.

I personally don't use it, but I'm only at 60 pounds total lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!