What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• noexcuses0626
    noexcuses0626 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Breaking (back) into one-derland! I'm just a few pounds away. Hoping to see <199.8 VERY soon! Would be nice if it was before the end of January but I'm not holding my breath.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Lose the 7 lbs I gained these past 4 months.

so awesome !!! you can do it...good work it's easier to get off 7 then 17 in another few months
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    MomReborn wrote: »
    Get, and stay under 200 lbs... Oh, and to fit into this by fall:
    u9l1suhsc9dp.jpg

I love that now I want to fit into that too!!
  • treehugnmama
    Options
    As sad as it might sound. To take off the first 10 lbs after not taking care of myself in 4 years. 6 lbs to go!

not sad at all!! it all starts with a pound....you can do it.
  • fruitydelicious
    fruitydelicious Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    Successfully finish current whole30 (on day 23 ) and do a proper reintroduction.

Doing well on whole30, but kinda worried about adding stuff back in. But I have a plan and hubby doing it with me, so should go well.
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Right now, my current motivation to get myself moving is the looming start date of a half marathon I'll be partaking on April 30th. Eeek!!
  • Theo166
    Theo166 Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I've been relying on several generic challenges, but am going to try the C25K, to get my butt moving beyond just calorie counting
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!