Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• bkusumabkusuma Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    To get to 22% body fat by my trip to Guatemala and Belize!
  • katie1234katie1234 Posts: 74Member Member Posts: 74Member Member
    I'd like to drop a dress size by my birthday which is just under 12 weeks away.
  • TacklewasherTacklewasher Posts: 7,164Member Member Posts: 7,164Member Member
    DLove9321 wrote: »
    Get to under 200lbs. Run a Half marathon in under 2:20 Although these may not be mini goals, because it will take a lot of work! 1 step at a time

You and I seem to have the same goals. I'm at 201.9 as of this morning and have a plan together for a 1/2 in June. I do 10K in ~1:05 so 2:20 for a 1/2 is in the ballpark for me.

There is a running group on here http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/94-long-distance-runners

I've posted my plan there. I hope it's okay to mention it.
  • Kimmotion5783Kimmotion5783 Posts: 407Member Member Posts: 407Member Member
    My mini goal right now is to get down to 220 pounds. Currently at 245, so I got 25 pounds to go. I got this!
  • saymyname2saymyname2 Posts: 842Member Member Posts: 842Member Member
    I would like to exercise twice a day
  • Sheluvsbread2muchSheluvsbread2much Posts: 85Member Member Posts: 85Member Member
    I finally hit 30lbs lost, and now am less than a pound away from being overweight instead of obese. I took a break for several weeks and maintained instead of losing, which I'm happy that I was able to do and not regain. But I am so ready to leave obesity behind forever!

yup, absolutely understand that feeling. I just want out. I want to see obesity in my rear view mirror with lots of smoke!
  • ocnldyocnldy Posts: 123Member Member Posts: 123Member Member
    Onderland!! I gained a lot over the last 4 months and am ready to be back down in onderland!
  • buxbertbuxbert Posts: 222Member Member Posts: 222Member Member
    I want to create an exercise routine and find it rather difficult at the moment. I am trying to be more active in daily life but would like to start some activity on a regular base.
  • Jimb376mfpJimb376mfp Posts: 4,357Member Member Posts: 4,357Member Member
    Lose 1.4 Pounds to get to my official WW GW (184). Began WW in January 2013 @376.2 age 65.

Thursday morning 9:30 WI; I think/hope will get me to GW but I have been up and down since January between 189-185!

• lucey928lucey928 Posts: 17Member Member Posts: 17Member Member
    Mini goals
    1) drop 20lbs by the end of April!
    2) fit into a pair of size 30 Miss Me jeans that do not give me a muffin top
  • chantalemariechantalemarie Posts: 66Member Member Posts: 66Member Member
    1. finishing the last 2 weeks of my 4 week butt and thigh program
    2. completing the 4 week ab program
    3. completing round 2 of the 4 week butt and thigh program
    4. having more muscle definition in my stomach and a rounder, stronger butt

I finished my butt and thigh program!
    I am done week 1 of my ab program!

Finished my ab program! Now my next mini goal is to finish Round 2 of the Butt and Thigh program!
  • cqbkajucqbkaju Posts: 1,009Member Member Posts: 1,009Member Member
    Pushing to put on 7 lbs before June.
    Ideally at least 1/2 of that will be muscle.
  • kstarallenkstarallen Posts: 126Member Member Posts: 126Member Member
    I think I posted here before. I don’t know how to find my previous comments on the MFP app.

Anyway

Current mini goals:

Drop another 3lbs or so by April 11 when I go on a little vacay to Great Wolf Lodge.

Next goal after that:

Lose 5-7lbs by May 19 aka prom night.
    (Extended family is putting on a prom for us adults. I never went to mine so I’m really looking forward to getting a gorgeous dress and being able to go with my husband)

• rainingribbonsrainingribbons Posts: 442Member Member Posts: 442Member Member
    Going to visit my boyfriend in mid-May, I'm hoping to be at goal weight by then (only 3 pounds to go, but they're so stubborn!!) as well as be at a lower body fat percentage!