Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• aquariusvsworldaquariusvsworld Posts: 55Member Member Posts: 55Member Member
    My mini goal for the next 30 days is to break out of the 220's and get down in the 210's.
    Second mini goal is to be able to do 20 sit ups continuously (my cores super weak >.<)
  • kkimpelkkimpel Posts: 303Member Member Posts: 303Member Member
    My retirement party! June 9th
  • EspirituLibre12EspirituLibre12 Posts: 4Member Member Posts: 4Member Member
    Lose 20lbs by June. :)
  • Phoenix_312Phoenix_312 Posts: 8Member Member Posts: 8Member Member
    To get under 200 lbs. Currently sitting at 217.
  • HDBKLMHDBKLM Posts: 456Member Member Posts: 456Member Member
    My hips currently measure 38.5. Back in the day before low-rise trousers existed, with my short torso and apple shape I couldn't cope with the waist on women's so always wore men's AND wore them low, resting on my hips to give the illusion my torso was longer. As I recall, I made it up to 38s before being able to make the switch to women's trousers all the way back in 2001. Although I'm not going back to men's, there's something about knowing that I could wear pre-2001 clothing that makes getting my hips under 38 feel like a major milestone.
  • glitterandsparkle8glitterandsparkle8 Posts: 34Member Member Posts: 34Member Member
    My holiday is coming up in 10 weeks so I’m thinking of that now
  • kerrimiller2018kerrimiller2018 Posts: 31Member Member Posts: 31Member Member
    I’m getting married (destination wedding :) ) in 3 1/2 weeks and I want to have 2 more lbs lost by then and not fall off the wagon while in Vegas! Next goal is to lose 20 lbs by mid-August when we have our celebration of marriage party in our hometown.
    edited March 2018
  • tammie614tammie614 Posts: 48Member, Premium Member Posts: 48Member, Premium Member
    goal for April 2018 - to lose 10 lbs. and see a visible difference in my problem areas (midsection/belly and back fat...oye)
  • SinfulBingerSinfulBinger Posts: 105Member Member Posts: 105Member Member
    Get my waist from 27 inches to 25 inches!
  • solieco1solieco1 Posts: 1,303Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,303Member, Premium Member
  • margaritacabezonmargaritacabezon Posts: 9Member Member Posts: 9Member Member
    My first goal was the $1600.00 grant rebate that I wanted which I am happy to say I got!!! Second goal it to hit my healthy goal weight, which I am 10 pounds away from and third goal is to run a half marathon at the end of May!
  • 25lbsorbust25lbsorbust Posts: 225Member, Premium Member Posts: 225Member, Premium Member
    Stick to it for a month, and be an inspiration for my bf to get his diet and macros in check!
  • clicketykeysclicketykeys Posts: 3,565Member Member Posts: 3,565Member Member
    I want to look amazing for prom!
  • laurenbastuglaurenbastug Posts: 307Member, Premium Member Posts: 307Member, Premium Member
    my wedding in september but bigger picture goal is to maintain long term of course :)
  • SpadesheartSpadesheart Posts: 417Member Member Posts: 417Member Member
    I bought this really cool purple velvet Hendrix inspired jacket from the thrift store a couple years ago because it was so cool. I didn't fit them, but I think in another 15 I could actually wear it out.
  • JoyfullMommy006JoyfullMommy006 Posts: 12Member Member Posts: 12Member Member
    Mini goal is to lose another 5 pounds in the next two weeks - on the road to the next 15 pounds! (Because in 15 pounds I'm buying a new dress to celebrate!!)
  • NanP135NanP135 Posts: 219Member Member Posts: 219Member Member
    3 pounds to get to 150 which I thought was my original long term goal, but have changed that now that I am this close