What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Options

Replies

• larali2
    larali2 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Want to lose 3 lbs this month, want to do a half-marathon in November, and fit into a cute little red dress around Christmastime (I think it's a size 2)
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Options
    aerochic42 wrote: »
    aerochic42 wrote: »
    I just decided to use stone/lbs for weight loss. Then for every stone lost, I can either throw a 14 lb bowling ball size rock or 14 1lb fist-sized rocks at someone and claim to have lost it.

@aerochic42

Haha! Nice! Whatever works :)
    I will know to duck when I see the skinnier you coming along with rocks 🤣

:) Only to be thrown at those that need a mental recalibration. Plus given my accuracy, you could probably just stand still and barely get touched.

🤣
  • katiesmom_99
    katiesmom_99 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Lose 10lbs by July 21st. I'm down 7 since May 18, so just 3 to go. I don't think I'll quite make it, but still happy with what I've done so far.

• GreenValli
    GreenValli Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Lose 10lbs by July 21st. I'm down 7 since May 18, so just 3 to go. I don't think I'll quite make it, but still happy with what I've done so far.

3 more pounds! You can do that! Be diligent in tracking your calories and if you need to step up your exercise a bit. You can do it. You have 15 days.
  • LyndaBSS
    LyndaBSS Posts: 6,964 Member
    Options
    My next goal is 195. ☺
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,116 Member
    Options
    Get to 150lbs. 8.5 lbs to go! Then 140lbs. 😃
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!