Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• metilson531metilson531 Posts: 1Member Member Posts: 1Member Member
    Honestly, feeling more comfortable in my own skin. But my main goal in the end is keeping up with my 2 yr old son 😅
  • dloewen17dloewen17 Posts: 27Member Member Posts: 27Member Member
    My ultimate goal weight is 167. I’m currently at 168 and have worked my tail off trying to get there. Problem is (and it’s not really a problem) that I’m taking my 1 week vacation next week so I won’t get there before I leave but I’ll get there after I get back and work off my vacation calories which will probably be somewhat excessive.
  • MalimalaiMalimalai Posts: 161Member Member Posts: 161Member Member
    I lost 17 lb( 143 down to 125 ) for my European holidays last May. I want reach my goal weight of 110 lb by the end of the year.I'm going to Thailand for holidays next February.
  • LaurieParLauriePar Posts: 239Member Member Posts: 239Member Member
    That’s a really good way to look at weight loss!
    7 lbs at a time. Each represent 1 bmi point closer to normal weight.

• grinning_chickgrinning_chick Posts: 711Member Member Posts: 711Member Member
    Shooting for hitting 1/2 way mark in 2-3 more weeks or so. It's motivating. :)
  • MalimalaiMalimalai Posts: 161Member Member Posts: 161Member Member
    I lost 5 kg and dropped from overweight range to normal BMI range. Then I dropped another 5 kg to get to middle of normal BMI range.I have another 5 kg to get to the lowest normal BMI range. I prefer mini goal.👍🏽
  • andrealinder10andrealinder10 Posts: 10Member Member Posts: 10Member Member
    Ending August by being comfortably in the 170s. I am 184 as of today and losing 1 lb a week. I started at 188. So exciting to see progress, even if it has to slow and steady.
  • Gimme2017Gimme2017 Posts: 21Member Member Posts: 21Member Member
    To lose 13 more pounds to make my goal weight!
  • kmalik5kmalik5 Posts: 32Member Member Posts: 32Member Member
    My (athletic) guy friends just invited me to go backpacking and canoeing with them over labor day weekend. It will be a strenuous trip and I want to make sure that I'm not the one holding them back.

Goal is to do cardio 4-5 times a week and incorporate 2-3 sessions of upper body training (which I have yet to enjoy, haha) each week until then

I'm currently 157 - would love to drop below 150 before the trip, but realistically I'm shooting for 152!
  • J_NY_ZJ_NY_Z Posts: 957Member Member Posts: 957Member Member
    I am 15 pounds away from a 225 pound bench press. The last steps are the hardest.