Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• _BlahBlah_BlackSheep__BlahBlah_BlackSheep_ Posts: 2,071Member Member Posts: 2,071Member Member
    I was injured for 5 months this year and couldn't do any cardio or heavy compound lifts. I lost a lot of ground in terms of fitness. By July 1 I was finally able to put a shoe on again, test out running, and go back to my normal lifting and yoga routines. I challenged myself to getting back to my former levels of fitness by my 46th birthday in August (52 day challenge). I'm 24 days in and still going strong.
  • Dorchi22Dorchi22 Posts: 39Member Member Posts: 39Member Member
    I'm currently 63.7 kg, and my mini goal is not to touch the fabric that I had bought or sew anything for myself until I'm at least 63 or even better, 62.7
  • Jdismybug1Jdismybug1 Posts: 418Member Member Posts: 418Member Member
    10 lbs down by October
  • Lora2380Lora2380 Posts: 179Member Member Posts: 179Member Member
    To loose the 10lbs I gained back. Haven’t figured out the whole maintenance thing yet... 10 lbs puts me at the bottom of my range with lots of wiggle room to hopefully get it right this time around.
  • SuzOhSuzOh Posts: 170Member Member Posts: 170Member Member
    I 'm going on a Labor Day trip to visit my best friend of over 27 years. We haven't seen each other in almost a year. I've lost about 25 lbs since then and my mini goal is to lose a few more before the trip.
  • hapyfaces2hapyfaces2 Posts: 46Member Member Posts: 46Member Member
    Hello.. I am restarting my journey once again after too much neglect. I am up 30 plus pounds in 2 years and inflammation has gotten worse as well as my the asthma. Just pulled a meniscus in left knee and have trigger finger in my right hand. On the last time around my fitnesspal and groups was invaluable and I lost the needed weight with the love and support of it's family. So I am back to start new and hoping to make friends to also encourage and be encouraged. You can add me to your friends list
  • lancejohnston523lancejohnston523 Posts: 61Member Member Posts: 61Member Member
    Amping up for my best self ob April 24- 192 pounds - Good luck to all !