Calorie Counter

Message Boards Success Stories
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

What Mini Goal is motivating you right now!

Replies

• Leezy55Leezy55 Member Posts: 252 Member Member Posts: 252 Member
    Breaking out of the 160’s..for good!

- 2.1 to go!

Know the feeling, just broke 160's this morning! So excited! Good Luck!
  • MadisonMolly2017MadisonMolly2017 Member Posts: 6,337 Member Member Posts: 6,337 Member
    Goal: To see what I look like after all the exercise of past few years when I return to 150-156 lbs that I weighed 12/2018 - 7/2019. (156.8-160 since then)

Currently 156.8.
    So first mini-goal: 156 :)
  • HannahgarlandkHannahgarlandk Member Posts: 1 Member Member Posts: 1 Member
    I eat good and healthy all week so I can eat pizza on Sunday
  • ixchelkeshetixchelkeshet Member, Premium Posts: 32 Member Member, Premium Posts: 32 Member
    Cutting out sugar. My God it’s so bad what it does to you
    Cutting out sugar. My God it’s so bad what it does to you

Good for you! Some of us were not made to eat sugar. One lovely thing that happens is that after a while you don't miss it. If you are able to tolerate substitutes, it can give you that feeling that sweets do, but without sugar's craving, crash, infections or whatever your body does when it's riding the sugar train. Hang in there. I promise you it will be worth it.
  • ixchelkeshetixchelkeshet Member, Premium Posts: 32 Member Member, Premium Posts: 32 Member
    To bust out of my Zoom box looking unrecognizable! This respite from public life is a cacoon where I can develop more structure and hone my purpose. Meanwhile, my most immediate goal is to hit the 30 pounds loss marker. Four more pounds to ring that bell🔔!

I hear you! I too am hoping for everyone to take a double take when I eventually see them in person again. :lol:

I'm treating lockdown as my little cocoon and I'm looking forward to being a fabulous butterfly when I emerge! :)

Thank you, Nightingale! We're in this Zoom cacoon until we can fly out! 🦋