Calling all Women! Let's lose 20 lbs. by March 2016! Who's with me?! Svelte by Spring!

Replies

• jesguinn
    jesguinn Posts: 94 Member
    aliciadpo wrote: »
    If any of you share your food diary, can you please add me as a friend? thanks

I share my diary and will be glad to add you!
  • CoolGirl_08
    CoolGirl_08 Posts: 2 Member
    Oooooo this is perfect for me
  • babyhood956
    babyhood956 Posts: 20 Member
    im in my name is courtney i weigh 240 never been this weight if i wasent pregnant and its time to lose it im 24 ima cna i have 3kids and ie love to lose more then 20 pouds before but this will help me i wanna be 180 thats my ideal
  • Mkstehle
    Mkstehle Posts: 25 Member
    I would like to join. I'm 44 (45 next month). I'm 5'6" and weigh 215 pounds. I'd like to lose a total of at least 60 pounds. I'm married and have two boys, 14 & 12. I'm good while at work, but then I get home and eat out of boredom. Working on that. Probably need to find some hobbies, but don't really have any besides liking to read.

Love, love, love food. I try to workout at least 4 times per week. Need some motivated ladies to keep me going.
  • e_curran15
    e_curran15 Posts: 8 Member
    I want to lose at least 15. I'm in!
  • raevazquez
    raevazquez Posts: 3 Member
    I am in, 20 lbs sounds wonderful, even though I need to loose more, it's a start..I am going to be 45 in Jan, 5'10 and 258lbs..I have 5 children, 26, 23,21, and twins that are 15..I work as a van driver for special needs kids, it's part time.
    My problem is the get up and go and my diet, I've cut soda all together and I've cut snacking but I don't eat enough, I also don't move enough, really need pushed, so if we can all motivate each other, I'm in all the way..feel free to add me raevazquez@gmail.com
  • pk1387
    pk1387 Posts: 6 Member
    Hey everyone, I have about 40-50 lbs to lose but always get demotivated. Even now, I've started counting my calories but honestly have no motivation. My ex got engaged behind my back with a random girl his mom
    Chose (arranged ) bc clearly fuxking around left, right and centre wasn't enough. Any case, so it kind of left me broken and I gained a good 30 lbs, I do crossfit, I completely suck at it but I still do it but lately haven't had the motivation to go either. I know I need to lose weight and I want to but no motivation so any suggestions would greatly help! Thanks ! Xox
  • pk1387
    pk1387 Posts: 6 Member
    So count me in!! I'll try to keep at this!
  • rosestring
    rosestring Posts: 225 Member
    I will totally follow this!

My name is Elisabeth. I am 21 years old, 5' 3" and am about 160 pounds. I have always been overweight for most of my life, though never full-blown obese. I want to change that and have flat abs! I love Pilates, but am trying to do more than that because I need something more to boost my metabolism. I got down to 150 this summer, but got back on certain medication (and gave in to one sweet, starting a familiar trend all over again...) and gained all ten pounds back in just two months. Really makes me mad. Been doing the elliptical heavily the last three out of four days.

Thanks!

• MBmira1922
    MBmira1922 Posts: 14 Member
    Hello everyone!
    I see I'm no alone. I am 48 almost 49. I am 5'3 and weigh 130 pounds. I'm not happy with the way my clothes are fitting. I'm used to weighing 123-125 pounds. I am getting frustrated with all the diets out there. I have tried them all but most recent is plant based diet and 7 day soup diet. Yes, I lost 6 pounds but I was so deprived for real food that I'm a junky now. I'm embarrassed to say that I work out everyday same as some, get up at 4am. Oh yeah, and I'm a life time weight watchers member. My frustration is that I can't eat foods that are healthy because I'm not satisfied no more. I honestly don't know what to do. I know that we all have problems with why we can't get to our goal. Maybe it would help each other if we shared that as well. We're all here for help. I also would love to be added to the group. I know we're all different sizes and some have more to lose than others, but the bottom line is we're paying money for help.
    My problem is craving unhealthy foods, and getting bored from healthy food. If I'm not satisfied, let's just say tie down the refrigerator I'll eat everything until I'm satisfied. I've never been like this and I hate my clothes squeezing me.
    Help!
    I just want to say this is not a New Years Resolution; I don't believe in them. This is me crying out for a solution to my problem.
    Good Luck Everyone!
    Please add me to the group...
    Thank you for listening
  • MBmira1922
    I sent you a request to join!
    Let's all be there for each other..
    Team spirit!
  • MBmira1922
    Does it help if we share our diary?

• kyley_ann
    kyley_ann Posts: 25 Member
    Count me in! Would love to join an official group to make updating easier.

I'm going to Jamaica for a wedding and I have a gifted designer dress all picked out to wear--if I lose 30 lbs by April! (It's a silly goal, but every little bit of motivation helps).

I'm 30, 5'9" and married without kids yet. I weigh 191, down from my heaviest of 209.

I'm also looking to add MFP friends, so please feel free to add me!
  • RiverMelSong
    RiverMelSong Posts: 456 Member
    edited December 2015
    In! I'm Kim, 27yrs old, 5'6" 159lbs aiming for 140. I'm taking things slow so 20 lbs in 10 weeks might be a bit steep for me, but 10-15 is definitely doable and I love the accountability that comes with these kinds of challenges.

I can't seem to find the group... Please add me? :blush:
  • abbysmom814
    abbysmom814 Posts: 103 Member
    I would love to join! Thanks for setting this up. I am just starting to get back into tracking everything I eat. I asked for 21-Day Fix for Christmas, but if I don't get it, I am going to buy it for myself.

I have been married to my sweet husband for 12 years and we have two daughters. Abby is 8 and Audrey is 2.
    Occupation: I work as an Operations Associate for a local Investment Management firm.
    Favorite Color: Purple
    Favorite Store to shop in: Ann Taylor, The Limited and Target
    Favorite Hobbies: singing in choir, reading, watching UT football (GO VOLS!!!), and spending time with my family
    An interesting fact: I got to sing in St. Patrick's Cathedral in New York City when I was in high school.
  • rogerskiff
    rogerskiff Posts: 10 Member
    I'd love to join.
    I'm 25, 5ft 7in and I currently weigh 168. I am a veteran going to school for my RN on my GI Bill.
    I recently gave birth to my second child who is today 5weeks old and I have a daughter who is 19months old. I need to loose a total of 45lbs by June because my time on my temep sep from active duty is up July 23rd and I will be sent back to a new unit
  • ecbennett09
    ecbennett09 Posts: 5 Member
    This is exactly what I need!

My name is Elise and I need to get rid of about 30lbs. I keep hitting road block after road block and I need some people like you! I'd love to be apart of this group!
  • kbertolino2
    kbertolino2 Posts: 1 Member
    I'm in! My name is Kait. I'm 17 years old, 5'4 and weigh 136 pounds. I've been a big kid my whole life and I finally want to make a change. I'm a dancer and kind of curvy so you can imagine I don't fit in much at my studio. My goal is to loose up to 10 pounds by May for prom. I eat healthy at school but my parents aren't the healthiest eaters so staying healthy and eating the right foods at home is a struggle.
  • sianlr87
    sianlr87 Posts: 72 Member
    I'm in too! I am 28, 5ft6 and started 2 weeks ago at 171.5, now at 167, first goal weight of 147, then I'll see how I feel and look. I eat a lot when I'm bored or when I'm feeling upset/tired etc so I'm trying to work on those things to help me progress!
  • SweetestLibby
    SweetestLibby Posts: 607 Member
    edited December 2015
    I'm in!

I'm 28, 5ft 4.5 inches, current weight 140 pounds. I managed for find 20 pounds over the last two years (since I started my dream job/career as a consultant) that I'd like to get rid of! I have a cruise in March 2016 with my family and boyfriend and I'd like to get back to where I was when I met my boyfriend.

I can't seem to find the group :( Can you please add me to it?