Calling all Women! Let's lose 20 lbs. by March 2016! Who's with me?! Svelte by Spring!

Options

Replies

• shinkabella
    shinkabella Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! Is it too late to join?
  • desert_mom
    desert_mom Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join, too. I need accountability, but encouragement, too. I'm prone to bingeing/self-sabotaging when I feel deprived, so I'm trying to focus on all the positives instead of the negatives of getting to my goal weight. I'm a 42 yr old busy stay at home mom. I'm 5'5", 160 lbs with a goal of 130.
  • Stephlb627
    Stephlb627 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! I am doing this on my own and need all the friends/motivation I can get! Here is a little about me:
    38 yo
    5'4"
    231 lbs (down from 276 which is where I was 13 months ago!)
    Single, no kids
    Manager of an accounting department (which = sitting on my booty most if the day!). I love the people I work for and am not sure that I'd trade this job for anything
    Aunt to 2 very active boys, 10 & 4. I help my sister and her husband quite a lot with the boys and she and I are trying to help the 10 yo stave off juvenile diabetes
    My signature color is purple
    I love reading, writing, traveling, running (just recently bitten HARD by the running bug!), working in my church (avI'd JESUS LOVER here!) And going on short term mission trips
    I am going on a mission trip in June and have promised myself that I will have a 1 in front of my weight before I go, even if it is 199.99

Thanks for putting yourself out there and putting this group together!

Stephanie
  • JanolaBarbara
    JanolaBarbara Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    bitabee wrote: »
    My name is Elisabeth, and I am 26 years old, 5'7" and 210.4 lbs as of this morning! I seriously need a goal, and I need others to help me stay accountable! I would love to lose just 2 pounds a week so this is very doable! I will be weighing in on Wednesdays! I know it seems crazy to begin this before Christmas, but I have to start now! I can't go another couple of weeks until January 1st!

A little about me:
    I am married to an amazing man, and we have an 18 month old daughter!
    Occupation: I am an R.N. per diem in a surgery center, but I mostly am able to stay home with my sweet baby!
    Favorite Color: Green
    Favorite Store to shop in: J Crew, Anthropologie and Target of course! ;)
    Favorite Hobbies: kayaking, cooking, sewing, photography, traveling!
    An interesting fact: My husband and I lived in Africa for 3 months back in 2012!

Your turn! Ladies, feel free to add me! Let's do this!

Svelte by Spring is the name of our group! ;)

Yes! I would love to join you! Will send you a friend request.

My name is Danielle. I am 46 yrs old, 5'4". Like a lot of folks, I have been battling my weight forever! I was at 145-150lbs and a size 8-10 for about 4 years, but then I slowly crept up to 184 lbs! I weigh 179.8 lbs as of this morning, and if I could lose 20 lbs by the end of March, I would feel that I can accomplish anything!

More about me:
    I have been married to a wonderful man for 10 years! We chose to be childfree.
    Occupation: I am a substitute teacher and I volunteer at the Seattle Aquarium once a week.
    Favorite Color: Blue
    Favorite Store to shop in: The Goodwill (have a fab one here in Seattle!) and Marshall's
    Favorite Hobbies: Walking, reading, knitting, cooking (danger!)
    An interesting fact: My husband and I took a year off of work and traveled around the world in 2007-2008!
  • MissionHealthForever
    Options
    Hello! Please count me in as well! I have been on and off MFP for 1 year and have never joined a group. I love your title and energy! Coukd really use the help to stick to it this time. I am an executive in a company on the EC...essentially a desk job. I need to get up and moving - but not too much. I was doing yoga (of all things!) And tweaked my back which meant no working out for a while. I am back at it. I weigh 135 now -started at 142. 5'2. Goal is 115. Game on girls!!!
  • mickilynn25
    mickilynn25 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • mydream2befit
    mydream2befit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! I just started mfp yesterday and need some challenges and friends. I'm 27, married with no kids yet. I just got a job this week that I haven't started yet....working in a nursing home. I love to do anything outside in any kind of weather. I would love to lose 20 lbs by March because that's our anniversary trip! :)
  • mydream2befit
    mydream2befit Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.5 and weigh 193 lbs I believe. I've been this weight since August lol...haven't moved much and I've worked out hard core last month and October. Too many things went on this month that I've slacked a lot. Having this job will help me get my butt in gear lol.
  • Sumbummsgirl
    Sumbummsgirl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join this! I'm 5'9" 165 I was down to 150 then totally got off track...I really need to get it back in gear!!
  • Desykim
    Desykim Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do count me in too! I'm 21 and over 170lbs. My goal weight is 150lbs. Doing herbalife nutritional program. Hope it will work well for me! Need some motivation and support from everybody here.
  • u307731
    u307731 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to join too but am not sure how to find the group
  • sugarcoated2015
    sugarcoated2015 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I also want ro join, I've lost 21 lbs this year, I began last year at 230 and lost weight on my own.im 151 lbs right now, I'm not expecting to lose 20 since I'm closer to my goal weight of 125, but I'm in!
  • razzle973
    razzle973 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I also want ro join, I've lost 21 lbs this year, I began last year at 230 and lost weight on my own.im 151 lbs right now, I'm not expecting to lose 20 since I'm closer to my goal weight of 125, but I'm in!

Awesome! Congrats on your amazing progress. :smile:
  • CocoClassic
    CocoClassic Posts: 10 Member
    Options

I get up every day to exercise at 4am (crazy!!) I know exercise is not my problem - it's diet. And not that I eat bad food (don't do fast food, chips, etc) , just not the RIGHT food. And maybe too much wine. ;)

20 lbs by March would be fantastic!!! Let's do this! Add me in!
    Linda

This is me ALL the way! I def enjoy the exercise (for the most part) but my goodness the diet is SO hard and I am true lover of red wine. I def need to "report back" daily to keep my butt in line!
  • CocoClassic
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hey everyone and happy holidays! My name is Dani! I'm 37, married, 5'7 & 187 lbs. I truly enjoy the gym but I my weakness and deep rooted love is bread, sweets and red wine! I truly need help and accountability in order to focus on my eating habits and consistent exercise. Hoping to increase my network of supportive women who are looking for the same thing I am - a path way to a long, healthy and fit life! Let's do this!
  • JeimyLyn
    JeimyLyn Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I would love to join as well if I still can!

Here's a little about me:

Occupation: I'm the Program Coordinator of a shelter for migrant, asylum-seeking families released by Border Patrol.
    Favorite Color: Green
    Favorite Store to shop in: Target, Michael's
    Favorite Hobbies: Crochet, Traveling, Pole Fitness
    An interesting fact: I lived in Colombia last year

Please let me know how to join the group!
  • MzChiz
    MzChiz Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Can I still join?
  • CocoClassic
    Options
    I just joined yesterday! So excited but probably wont really start til after my cruise! I'm hoping we all can support one another in our goal to get fit!
  • najiariaz
    najiariaz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in:)
  • lazydaisy33
    lazydaisy33 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in! My plan : suspension training for an hour ( rip60) 5 days a week, meal supplements ( herbalife).