20 Pounds by Easter 2016!

Options

Replies

• Mccmack
    Mccmack Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Lost 35 pounds last year and got stuck at my current weight because I was eating too much at night. Time to address the night time snacks and lose these last few pounds. CW. 234
    Goal. 214
    GW. 205
  • Stuartw31
    Stuartw31 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Hey, just joined a lose 10lbs in January, by joining this as well should add to keeping me motivated -

CW - 227
    GW - 200 by Easter
    Overall GW - 160

Feel free to add me :smile: )
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    Hope this isn't too late. I would like to join. However, I am 8 months pregnant but I am due the first week of February and think that I can lose the 20lbs or more between having the baby, breast feeding, and a better diet and exercise by March 27th.
    Height: 6'
    SW: 355
    CW(Pregnancy):315
    GW for challenge: 285
    GW: 195
  • trevpimp
    trevpimp Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    This should be great! Im also trying to reduce my sugar intake and see where it takes me.

Height: 5'6
    SW: 212
    CW: 201
    GW: 190 - so on..
  • shurefamily
    shurefamily Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So...this stunks. I'm a few days in and gained half a pound. That's sticking to my calorie restrictions but not working out. I know it fluctuates, so onward soldier
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I snuck on the scale this morning. I was going to wait till Friday, but I've been on my game this week and I couldn't wait to see! I'm down 2 lbs from last Friday. I've got this!!
  • sjoslen
    sjoslen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    lisota6 wrote: »
    I'm in too. I'm hoping accountability will help keep me on track. I'm sick of feeling like crud and ready to get healthy. Losing weight these last couple of years feels like it has been an impossible task. I'm 48 going through perimenopause and my body seems to have a mind of its own.

Right there with you....too many changes in my body make it hard to do anything but sit and wallow. I want to be healthy again.
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I would love to lose that much by Easter.....hopefully we can all reach our goals....
    SW (Jan 2012): 172lb
    CW: 139lb
    LW: 119lb (Feb 2013)
    GW: 120-125lb
    I've been trying to get back to 125lb for about a year and half now....:(
    Good Luck everyone!
  • justjax430
    justjax430 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am IN!!!!
    Height:5'4"
    CW: 189.2
    GW for challenge: 169
    GW for longterm: 140

Is there an actual group to join for this challenge, or just from here??
  • nrf111
    nrf111 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am in!

Between desk job and baby I gained way too much weight over the last few years. I started working out and changing my eating habits in Oct. and have been doing pretty well. I would love to lose another 20 by Easter!

HW (not pregnant): 199
    SW (Oct.): 190
    CW: 174
    GW (by Easter): 154
    GW: 135
  • Angelfire365
    Angelfire365 Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    Sorry, wrong holiday!!
  • charestcr
    charestcr Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am in!
    SW 176
    CW 169
    GW 149
    End GW 140
  • audbod63
    audbod63 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Count me in. I am 52, soon to be 53. I have been working our at the gym for the last couple of years and maintained my weight around 240. I stopped working out regularly in November. I gained 13 pounds in those 2 months. I am back at the gym and now also counting calories. I will be over the moon if I am even close to losing 20 pounds by Easter.

Height: 5'10"
    SW: 260.00
    CW: 251.00
    GW: (by Easter): 231
    GW: 160
  • lakokoloko
    lakokoloko Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Totally in! We can do it!
  • ProfDawnLee
    ProfDawnLee Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this. I am new to the community boards. I did MFP for an entire year with no results but felt like I was all alone. Hopefully this time it will make a different. I JUST got back on the site the other day so:

Height 5'6''
    CW 151
    GW 130

I have a goal to lose 5lbs by Feb. 4th. So I guess another 10-15 by the end of March. I will do my best...
  • justjax430
    justjax430 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am confused on how this works....do we join a group??
  • allsage
    allsage Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello all and hope you had great holidays!

I've had MFP for some time but have been inconsistent, as with my workout and nutrition (ah commitment).
    I've always been prone to weight fluctuation, but find myself at just about my worst and am ready to change that this year, enough is enough! Hopefully utilizing MFP will help with accountability.

A little late to challenge but going to do the best I can!

Height: 5'8" (ish)
    CW: 185? (may have to edit, I've been avoiding scale)
    GW (by easter): 165 (or as close to losing 20 lbs. from my actual somewhat unknown weight)
    GW: 140-145 and go from there

• tynenicole
    tynenicole Posts: 1 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm down!

I'm pretty similar to @allsage. (Accountability buddies?)
    Height: 5'8"
    SW:180
    CW:176
    GW (by easter): 156
    GW:145
  • Ideydidey
    Ideydidey Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am in! Just starting MFP. Bought a heart rate monitor watch, starting to pay attention to just moving more or faster, whatever is needed to keep my heart in the target rate.

5'2"
    SW: 200.5
    3-month goal: 20lbs seems possible
    GW: 125 (eventually)