20 Pounds by Easter 2016!

Options

Replies

• hollynurse803
    hollynurse803 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sarah_New wrote: »
    I'm going to try to do this with you all. Actually no......I AM GOING TO DO THIS!! Would rather not post my starting weight at the moment as I'm embarrassed it's got this bad. Good luck everyone - please feel free to add me if you think we can help each other.

good for you... changing the dialogue we use everyday... I'm going to try is my default sentence and I the past week Ive been repeating to myself "I WILL! !"
  • smileygirl71
    smileygirl71 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am in! I have been struggling to stay motivated for the past 4-6 weeks and this will give me the incentive I need to keep going! Please feel free to add me as any ecouragement is welcomed and I am happy to give equal encouragement to anyone who needs it.

SW: 251.8
    CW: 249.1
    GW: 175
  • chellesspell
    chellesspell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    SW: 150
    CW: 145
    GW: 125

I have a vacation in Grand Cayman waiting for me this April...
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join please send me an invite :) thank you

No group to join, this is it! Check in now and then, share your stories too! Informal and supportive yahooo!

• sassynsweet2014
    sassynsweet2014 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I could use the added motivation! I have been steadily losing about 1lb a week so in order to not get discouraged with myself I am going to aim for losing 15lbs by March 27th. That will put me at 30lbs lost which is half my goal :

Height 5'6"
    SW: 224.2
    CW: 208.6
    GW: 193.6
  • hollynurse803
    hollynurse803 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Glad I found this post. I got a fitbit fit my b day last week and since I've started adding activity and tracking my food. .. I feel I like I can actually do this.
    CW: 237 LBS
    GW (by Easter): 217
    GW: 175
  • krb308
    krb308 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How do I join...what do I do. Do I have to sign up or pay a fee???
  • Caitlin_Eat_Pie
    Caitlin_Eat_Pie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'll join (This will be my first post on My Fitness Pal)! I'm doing Kayla Itsines workouts and trying to eat at a calorie deficit whilst not eating terrible flavourless food...we'll see how it goes!

Height: 5"6
    CW: 166
    GW for challenge: 146
    Final GW: 130

Good luck everyone!
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Good luck on the journey to the new fit fabulous YOU
    CW: 215
    Easter weight:199 onderland please
    GW: 165

Have a great healthy week fit family
  • brookej8688
    brookej8688 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Im in!!!
    Height: 5'3''
    SW: 230
    CW: haven't weighed in since SW
    GW(Easter): 210
    GW: 135
  • mbl0412
    mbl0412 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! :)
    SW/CW: 155/70kg
    GW: 133/60kg
    (Ultimate GW: 122/55kg and FIT!)

I really need the community support, best of luck to everyone. Let gets healthy and fit!
  • debP1212
    debP1212 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Joining!
    SW: 160
    CW: 157
    Easter GW: 137
    GW: 120
  • kimbobbers26
    kimbobbers26 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    1st weigh in of the challenge for me...

SW: 166lbs
    CW: 164lbs
    GW: 146lbs

2lbs off,woohoo
  • RedLipsRedDress
    RedLipsRedDress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    So I don't see any Sunday reports. Today I weighed at 93.8 kg, basically lost nothing this week. At least I maintained through the holiday week which is nice. I just need to correct my first post, my Easter goal weight is 83.8 kg.
    I'll try to do better this week :)

Weigh-in!
    Sw for challenge was 94 kg.
    Last week: 93.8
    Today: 92.9 kg
    Actually I thought I haven't lost anything but it turns out 2 lbs are gone. This week my weight went up and down and my period is late which makes me anxious, hungry and tired (negative pregnancy test but I'm still worried) . My body is so achy, ouch. I'm trying really hard to stay on track.
  • kimbobbers26
    kimbobbers26 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    So I don't see any Sunday reports. Today I weighed at 93.8 kg, basically lost nothing this week. At least I maintained through the holiday week which is nice. I just need to correct my first post, my Easter goal weight is 83.8 kg.
    I'll try to do better this week :)

Weigh-in!
    Sw for challenge was 94 kg.
    Last week: 93.8
    Today: 92.9 kg
    Actually I thought I haven't lost anything but it turns out 2 lbs are gone. This week my weight went up and down and my period is late which makes me anxious, hungry and tired (negative pregnancy test but I'm still worried) . My body is so achy, ouch. I'm trying really hard to stay on track.

Well done!We can do this :)
  • VeryCarrie6969
    VeryCarrie6969 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    20 pounds by Easter. Perfect!
    I'm 50ish. Nursing a knee injury but ready to change my diet and stick to a (modified) exercise plan
    cw: 153
    goal: 135 by Easter
    plan: Lower carb diet. Down to 145 by the end of January. Lose the tough pounds by Easter!
  • gayelin
    gayelin Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in too! Would love extra motivation and need to lose 50 lbs total. Not easy to do at age 54.
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Hello All!

I hope is not too late to join. I've been slacking off from my workouts specially for the last couple months, I don't know what happened to my motivation but I'm ready to get consistent again. For the last few years it feels like I've lost the same 20 lbs more times that I can count, and although I'm not at my heaviest, I'm definitely not at my slimmest. And that has to change. I've been struggling with working out, my diet has been mostly good, but of course could be better.

Height: 6 ft
    SW: 200 lbs
    CW: 185 lbs
    Goal: 170 lbs by Easter
    GW: 155-160 lbs

I'm happy to meet you all and use this as my opportunity to start fresh on my re-commitment! Thanks all!!
  • Wiseandcurious
    Wiseandcurious Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Hello again and a little update from me - I check my progress Mondays usually:

CW 220
    1 lb down since last week - woohoo, all that NYE weight was indeed water weight after all!

I haven't restarted my exercise program though - I have been down with a vicious cold since Jan 1st :(

• thorpe_e
    thorpe_e Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Just weaned my 9 month old and discovered that I weigh the same now as I did at 9 months pregnant!!!! What?!?! I was 5lbs away from prepregnancy weight 2 months after she was born! This is me at my heaviest so I am motivated!

CW: 232lbs
    GW: 212lbs
    UGW: 180lbs