20 Pounds by Easter 2016!

Options

Replies

• acegurl101
    acegurl101 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I'd love to join to lose 20 pounds by Easter! Overall, I'm just trying to lose more stomach fat instead of pounds. I've lost an excessive amount of pounds, but the stomach fat did not.
    SW:173 lbs
    CW:132 lbs
    GW:112 lbs
    *mainly focusing on losing fat than pounds
  • lteal12
    lteal12 Posts: 6 Member
    Options

✋ I'd love to be in the group!! Started losing June 2013, met my goal loss of 75 lbs in March of 2014 at, maintained and then gained some weight over the holidays. Pulled the fitbit back out and ready to get back on track! I will not allow myself to go back to the "old" me. Its tough getting back to a healthy lifestyle after eating whatever I want for the last few months but with some extra motivation, discipline, patience, and hard work I know WE ALL can reach our goal!! Add me Lt4god1@gmail.com We Got This!

Sw 246
    Cw 178
    Gw160
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    acegurl101 wrote: »
    I'd love to join to lose 20 pounds by Easter! Overall, I'm just trying to lose more stomach fat instead of pounds. I've lost an excessive amount of pounds, but the stomach fat did not.
    SW:173 lbs
    CW:132 lbs
    GW:112 lbs
    *mainly focusing on losing fat than pounds

Great job on your progress.

How tall are you?
    since 112# can be a low amount on someone 5'4" and taller.

What kinds of workouts do you do?
    Lifting weights, even body weight, will help with reducing fat.

My main focus is to lose body fat also.
    I mainly lift heavy weights, with some Zumba just for fun, and walking my dog a lot.

• KKF79
    KKF79 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am in :smile:

SW : 315lbs
    CW: 250.8lbs
    GW (for challenge) : 220lbs
  • jklein647
    jklein647 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

Height: 5'2"
    Cw: 149 lbs.
    Gw by Easter: 129 lbs
    Ultimate goal: 120 lbs
  • 7books
    7books Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I would love to have 20 off by 3/27! I'll have to focus and stop weighing myself every day...
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    7books wrote: »
    stop weighing myself every day...

Yes definitely stop doing that! Once a week or even less often! The number can change so much from day to day and only lead to discouragement when you think you've done well, but the scale doesn't reflect it that day! I'm only saying because I've learned this lesson the hard way.

• Wiseandcurious
    Wiseandcurious Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I'm in... It might help me stay focused on a goal and be more consistent in my habits.

SW 240 (way back last January, I did a long stop this summer on graduation and starting a new job).
    CW 221
    GW 200 (for the challenge - ultimate goal is somewhere around 140-145, hopefully some time in 2017).

My challenge is to work my exercise habits from my student days last year into my working life routine - i.e. lift heavy 3x a week and do 30min of cardio 2-3x a week.

I am not exercising this week - skating and sleddin with the kid doesn't count. I am logging everything though and trying to stay reasonable calorie-wise, except for New Year's Eve itself.
  • Wiseandcurious
    Wiseandcurious Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    quiarga wrote: »

Yes definitely stop doing that! Once a week or even less often! The number can change so much from day to day and only lead to discouragement when you think you've done well, but the scale doesn't reflect it that day! I'm only saying because I've learned this lesson the hard way.

Have you tried trendweight.com? I weigh daily (almost) but track the overall trend. It's the best balance for me between staying on track and not freaking out over a spike. It helps me when I see that the trend line is down even through the spike, and is a good early warning system if something's not working. But you have to give it a week or so to accumulate data first.
  • Lesly_Barrett_1209
    Options
    Me! I'm in! I need to extra motivation! I just had a baby in May and want to get back in shape and feel better about myself!

Height: 5'7"
    CW: 183
    GW: 163
    UGW: 140
  • kimbobbers26
    kimbobbers26 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be part of this challenge!

Height:5ft 4
    Current Weight:166
    Goal weight:146
    Ultimate Goal weight:140
  • jullie57
    jullie57 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this challenge.
    Height 5'3"
    Current weight: 151
    Goal weight 130.
    Health goal: stay positive, get back to being more active, keep healthy habits as a lifestyle not just to lose weight.
    Will weigh in on Mondays.

7books, I'm hear you. I put the scale away in the closet. I asked for hubby's support to help me to stick to Mondays. He also is on board with forgoing wine at dinner and then at bedtime. Herb tea does just the same thing for us, so that will be our new habit.
  • doreenslays
    doreenslays Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
    Height: 5'4
    SW: 167lbs
    CW: 159lbs
    GW for challenge: 139lbs

My ultimate goal is to be 120lbs.
  • Franniecakes
    Franniecakes Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too would like to join this challenge,

SW: 192lb
    CW: 180lb
    GW: 147lb

I'd like to be near my goal by Easter, it's 12 weeks, at a steady 2-3lb per week, i could be close

• Qriss644
    Qriss644 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    A bit more of a push from what I started. Initially trying for 5lbs by 5th of every month. Sometimes more, sometimes less. So I think I should give this a full effort.

Height 5' 8"
    SW: 245
    CW: 203
    GW: 183
    UGW: 135

So, I need to reach 183 by March 27th...90 dayish. No less then 15 by original goals...just 5 more tiny wheeny pounds.
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    quiarga wrote: »

Guilty of this too! Definitely have improved though haha!
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options

Have you tried trendweight.com? I weigh daily (almost) but track the overall trend. It's the best balance for me between staying on track and not freaking out over a spike. It helps me when I see that the trend line is down even through the spike, and is a good early warning system if something's not working. But you have to give it a week or so to accumulate data first.

I am going to have to check that site out!
  • efeaker
    efeaker Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I would like to join.
    CW 199
    GW for Challenge 179
    UGW 165
    5'4"
  • 7mvandyke
    7mvandyke Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!