20 Pounds by Easter 2016!

Options

Replies

• nicholajaneryan
    nicholajaneryan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Although currently doing a December challenge also, it's really helping with accountability!

Are we weighing weekly?
    As Easter is Sunday the 27th March, might I suggest Sunday weigh ins?

Height: 5'3
    SW: 151
    CW: 145
    GW: 125

Any weight after 15lbs loss would be amazing though :)
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options

Are we weighing weekly?
    As Easter is Sunday the 27th March, might I suggest Sunday weigh ins?

I personally do my weigh-ins on Wednesday (why Wedsnesday of all days?? haha!) But I think Sunday is a great idea to check in :)
  • Shaneshag1992
    Shaneshag1992 Posts: 1 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I would love to join in with you on your weight loss journey. I am also shooting to lose 20 pounds. We have the the same target weight. I have lost 4 pounds already but I am really hoping to make it to 20
  • sarahlayton03
    sarahlayton03 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Everyone please add me my diary is open. I need to lose 20. I have two toddlers and a 4mo german shepherd pup. I somehow packed on 20 since August this year. Ugh. I'd love to join and have friends on here to motivate and be motivated by.
  • MsDaniG
    MsDaniG Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in for this challenge, I need accountability.

SW-221.6
    CW-211.6
    UGW-130

Easter Goal: 185
  • cocoakenny
    cocoakenny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    saitiffeh wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Easter is on March 27th this year... that sounds like a great date to aim to lose 20 pounds by! Anyone else going to join me? I love this style of challenge :)

SW: 215.5
    CW: 194
    GW: 174

My long term goal is 134 but I am working in 20 pound increments! I've lost the weight so far with a reduced calorie diet and daily walking.

Hope others decide to join me and I hope to see lots of goals being met!

• cocoakenny
    cocoakenny Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! New to this but I would love to be involved! I just went to the doctor yesterday but I rather not post my starting weight if that's okay? Good luck to everyone!
  • RebekahRN83
    RebekahRN83 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Great idea!
    Height 5'9"
    SW 296
    SW for challenge 282.4
    GW for challenge 252
    Ultimate goal (to start with atleast) 180 pounds
  • Manyclassicmoments
    Options
    I'm in! Could definitely use the extra motivation! I want to get back in better shape before I turn 39 in May (and super fit by 40!), and this will be a nice start!

Height 5'10"
    CW: 195
    GW for challenge: 175
    Ultimate GW: 155
  • RedLipsRedDress
    RedLipsRedDress Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    So I don't see any Sunday reports. Today I weighed at 93.8 kg, basically lost nothing this week. At least I maintained through the holiday week which is nice. I just need to correct my first post, my Easter goal weight is 83.8 kg.
    I'll try to do better this week :)
  • huango
    huango Posts: 1,007 Member
    Options
    At least I maintained through the holiday week which is nice.

Maintaining through the Holidays = WIN.
    Good for you!
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I just found this post. Hopefully this is still going, and I think it's a great goal. Easter is my favorite holiday anyway!

SW: 163.0
    CW: 161.2
    GW: Easter 141.2
    GW: ultimate 125.0

I'm 5'1" and in my 30s. I think that my current loss was only due to getting sick on Christmas Eve. Luckily, it's keeping me from wanting to eat any of the junk I baked before Christmas.

Let's do this!!
  • Katab4
    Katab4 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!!
  • RebekahRN83
    RebekahRN83 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    @Katab4 and @quiarga Welcome! Anyone's welcome to join! I think it's been a little quiet here because of the holidays, but hopefully will pick back up. I am planning on posting my progress on here Friday when I officially weigh in. I've been trending down, but went up a little today for no reason, so hopefully those bogus pounds will be gone by Friday (I gained a couple pounds a couple weeks ago despite being perfect with eating, then whooshed last week with a lot of weight off, so I'm not surprised with the 1 pound gain today. I think my salt intake may have been higher yesterday, I should look)
  • Hamolini
    Hamolini Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Greetings! I would love to join.

SW: 155
    CW: 153.5
    GW: 133.5 (Easter)
    GW: 125
  • James00020
    James00020 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm game!

Height: 6ft
    CW: 221lb
    GW: 188 lb
  • s1nonly
    s1nonly Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I definitely need support and accountability. Any feedback is welcome.
    CW: 155
    GW: 135

I was at my goal weight for years. However, I gave in to my sweet tooth and it went downhill. I'm ready to get back on the wagon!
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    @RebekahRN83 Thanks! I will post back on Friday as well. I definitely want to have a first of the year starting weight, and see the progress from there. I'm getting back into logging again, and will hopefully start workouts back up once the kids go back to school next week!
  • kirschjoghurt
    kirschjoghurt Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'm in :)

5,5ft
    CW: 152lbs/69kg
    GW: 132/59kg
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    How did we all do for Christmas??

I did great.. down a pound even though I felt like I ate terribly! Although I am moving my weigh-in day to Saturday, the holidays ruined my groove a little! Thursday is New Years Eve and I will not be logging the alcohol consumed that night ;) Been nice to let my hair down a little but still keeping to my diet. I can have fun apparently without eating everything I see!