20 Pounds by Easter 2016!

Options

Replies

• lucyloutoo
    lucyloutoo Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Count me in too...I don't want to lose 20, but have derailed myself since the holidays so a bit of accountability might be good.
    Sw 189
    Cw was 156, might be extra few lbs now
    Gw 147 ish.
  • jcello65
    jcello65 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm im. I'd really like to focus on enjoying the warm weather rather than being uncomfortable in my own skin.

H: 5'4"
    CW:142lbs
    GW for challenge: 122lbs
    Ultimate goal weight:115

• skinnyjae75
    skinnyjae75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    What a great goal, we can do this!
    Count me in!!!
    H 5'1"
    CW 170
    GW 130
  • tawanab2016
    tawanab2016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm in, I love challenges it will keep us motivated!!! Yeaaaaaa
    SW 183
    CW 179
    GW 165
    Checking in from Orlando, FL
  • luciahough
    luciahough Posts: 11 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm in!!
  • Ondaas66
    Ondaas66 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Ok sounds good.
    CW: 232
    Easter weight 212
    GW: 185
  • myssjaxson
    myssjaxson Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm kinda late but I'd like to join also now that holidays are over! Considering my overall goal is to lose 20lbs more I'll go with goaling to lose 8-10lbs by Easter. Let's do this!!!

Height: 5'5
    CW: 148lbs
    SW: 204lbs
    GW by Easter: 139lbs
    GW (total): 130lbs
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Really need the support.

Sw: 198
    Cw: 171
    Gw: 130

Gw for challenge 151

Ready to lose this 20 lbs. :)
  • VeryCarrie6969
    VeryCarrie6969 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    My name is Carrie.
    I'd love to join! I'd especially like to "buddy up" wih those with similar stats and goals.
    cw: 155
    goal: 135
    I would like to lose one pound per week. I don't mind exercising. Healthy eating is my challenge. (I have a love-hate relationship with those delicious-awful carbs!) Let's help each other do what we know we need to do!
  • katherinearguez
    katherinearguez Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love the motivation! I want to get into the shape I dream of by 30. I don't have a scale but I think I should weigh around 135, I want to lose at least 15 pounds by Easter. It will be fun to share and talk to people in the same situation
  • IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER
    IUSE2BAHEAVYHITTER Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join please send me an invite :) thank you
  • wearenothomeyet
    wearenothomeyet Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've struggled with my weight my whole life, with PCOS, and being 300 lb in middle school, I lost 120 lbs, and reached my goal weight of 180 in high school, keeping it off for the most part until I met my husband 5 years ago, and the weight jumped back up to 300 lbs :( It's going to be a long journey, but I need to see it in small increments like you said, 20 lbs at a time! We plan to start the adoption process for a girl or boy in China, but I have to lose 20 lbs before I can even apply (they make you have a BMI of under 40 for special needs children!) So this will be a great motivation for me :)
    SW:312
    CW:298
    GW:180
  • Janetwoods
    Janetwoods Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    First weigh in. Lost .3 pounds over the holidays - I'll take it!

SW: 162
    CW: 161.7
    GW by Easter: 142
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've struggled with my weight my whole life, with PCOS, and being 300 lb in middle school, I lost 120 lbs, and reached my goal weight of 180 in high school, keeping it off for the most part until I met my husband 5 years ago, and the weight jumped back up to 300 lbs :( It's going to be a long journey, but I need to see it in small increments like you said, 20 lbs at a time! We plan to start the adoption process for a girl or boy in China, but I have to lose 20 lbs before I can even apply (they make you have a BMI of under 40 for special needs children!) So this will be a great motivation for me :)
    SW:312
    CW:298
    GW:180

Oh what a wonderful goal to be working towards!
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I just have to say how happy I am that Christmas and New Years are now over. It's good to be back into the swing of things! Not expecting a huge loss this week thanks to New Years celebrations but oh well!
  • Mandolyn1979
    Mandolyn1979 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! The more we can help each other, the better! Let's do this y'all :smiley:

Height: 5'8"
    SW: 179
    CW: 179
    GW: 135
  • Sarah_New
    Sarah_New Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try to do this with you all. Actually no......I AM GOING TO DO THIS!! Would rather not post my starting weight at the moment as I'm embarrassed it's got this bad. Good luck everyone - please feel free to add me if you think we can help each other.
  • lelede
    lelede Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm in! I and going to San Diego for spring break and I need to look HOT!
    Height: 5'10
    Current weight: 175 lbs
    Goal weight: 150lb
  • shurefamily
    shurefamily Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    New to this feature of MFP but have logged calories off and on for years. I reached my goal weight a few years back, quit dieting, and gained it ALL back. I underestimated how age impacts my weight! Anyway. I fluctuate between 145-150 but I want to weigh 130. If I loose 20 pounds by Easter, I'll be able to begin maintaining! That's exciting. I'm in. I guess this is for accountability? So here are stats:

SW 150
    CW 147.8
    GW 130.

Plan: 1200 calories and 3 hardcore workouts a week.
  • alypeter20
    alypeter20 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join! Now that the holidays are over I want to focus on eating healthy & exercising. My goal is to lose 35 lbs. I lost 20lbs. This past spring then ended up having an unexpected surgery & took 3 months to recover. In those 3 months I stopped logging foods & wasn't able to exercise so I gained almost all back! So frustrating!! Let me know how to become part of the group. I've never done this before.