Cleanse/Detox Scams

Options

Replies

• DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Whenever someone tries to sell me something I don't want, I try to sell them something they don't want instead. I have this broken down lawn mower. I'll trade you for a six months supply of your snake oil. No? Ok, but it's guaranteed to make your lawn lose inches fast! (if only it worked)
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Whenever someone tries to sell me something I don't want, I try to sell them something they don't want instead. I have this broken down lawn mower. I'll trade you for a six months supply of your snake oil. No? Ok, but it's guaranteed to make your lawn lose inches fast! (if only it worked)

Hahaha! I'll trade you a month supply of that Shakeology for the coolest severed head I have in my freezer. Ummm, wait... Come back! Don't you want to see it? Well, how am I going to lose weight now? :frowning:
  • DaddieCat
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »

Hahaha! I'll trade you a month supply of that Shakeology for the coolest severed head I have in my freezer. Ummm, wait... Come back! Don't you want to see it? Well, how am I going to lose weight now? :frowning:

Now, do you mean the most interesting one... or the coldest one. It makes a difference.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

Now, do you mean the most interesting one... or the coldest one. It makes a difference.

Most interesting. Newest in the collection. Not cold yet :laugh: :noway:
  • DaddieCat
    Options

I think we should market them. Freezer heads for weightloss... I'm assuming it would average about 11lbs of instant loss.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Op which detox do you recommend pls. I am in great need

There is one, but it's a secret. I'm afraid you will have to join our secret brotherhood if you really want to detox.

does that mean i have to grow a whatsit to join?
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

I think we should market them. Freezer heads for weightloss... I'm assuming it would average about 11lbs of instant loss.

We could put them in a shadowbox with preservative and hang it on the fridge door with a sign that says: "Are you sure you need that?"
  • DaddieCat
    Options

There is one, but it's a secret. I'm afraid you will have to join our secret brotherhood if you really want to detox.

Apparently @nutmegoreo and I are starting a new company... rather than growing one of your own, we could offer you one at a discount from @nutmegoreo's freezer of body parts.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Apparently @nutmegoreo and I are starting a new company... rather than growing one of your own, we could offer you one at a discount from @nutmegoreo's freezer of body parts.

maybe you should offer rentals and follow the lines of Repo the Genetic Opera?
  • DaddieCat
    Options
    Zydrate comes in a little glass vial.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

:laugh: I was so focused on the heads, that I haven't been saving those, but I'll start today :laugh:
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Zydrate comes in a little glass vial.

A little glass vial? A little glass vial.
  • Therealobi1
    Options

done your on.
    if you have anything to give me an instant six pack throw that in too.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

Looks like you're in charge of marketing.

Ummm, if anyone from the gumment is reading, I am not actually harming anyone.
  • PikaKnight
    Options

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    I agree but you cant tell them that. they will just say well this is different. oh well let them learn the hard way

@CharlieBeansmomTracey post this:

everydayhealth.com/news/charges-filed-against-makers-nutritional-supplements/?xid=aol_eh-news_12_20151116_&aolcat=HLT

thanks for the link, If they want to keep believing the hype I will post it.
  • DaddieCat
    Options

True... we get these parts wholesale from China... because that way they'll contain "toxins", arsenic, and other heavy metals.

done your on.

See, that's not adding something... that'd be subtraction. Just need to take to outside layer of your midsection and you're golden. Surely someone else would want it.

Also, am I weird? Is this weird? Someone told me this was weird (in that bad way).
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »

Jon-Hamm-Sure-Thing.gif

otnxosbc0815.jpg
  • Therealobi1
    Options

True... we get these parts wholesale from China... because that way they'll contain "toxins", arsenic, and other heavy metals.

done your on.

See, that's not adding something... that'd be subtraction. Just need to take to outside layer of your midsection and you're golden. Surely someone else would want it.

Also, am I weird? Is this weird? Someone told me this was weird (in that bad way).

not wierd, i want to enjoy my holiday and judging by other posts recently loads do to
    business will be booming