Cleanse/Detox Scams

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    nutmegoreo wrote: »
    Op which detox do you recommend pls. I am in great need

There is one, but it's a secret. I'm afraid you will have to join our secret brotherhood if you really want to detox.

does that mean i have to grow a whatsit to join?

Apparently @nutmegoreo and I are starting a new company... rather than growing one of your own, we could offer you one at a discount from @nutmegoreo's freezer of body parts.

Looks like you're in charge of marketing.

Ummm, if anyone from the gumment is reading, I am not actually harming anyone.

True... we get these parts wholesale from China... because that way they'll contain "toxins", arsenic, and other heavy metals.

There is one, but it's a secret. I'm afraid you will have to join our secret brotherhood if you really want to detox.

Apparently @nutmegoreo and I are starting a new company... rather than growing one of your own, we could offer you one at a discount from @nutmegoreo's freezer of body parts.

done your on.
    if you have anything to give me an instant six pack throw that in too.

See, that's not adding something... that'd be subtraction. Just need to take to outside layer of your midsection and you're golden. Surely someone else would want it.

Also, am I weird? Is this weird? Someone told me this was weird (in that bad way).

not if you add them on top of the pre-existing stomach. Like this maybe?

packaged-abs-e1401090928543.jpg
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options

True... we get these parts wholesale from China... because that way they'll contain "toxins", arsenic, and other heavy metals.

done your on.

See, that's not adding something... that'd be subtraction. Just need to take to outside layer of your midsection and you're golden. Surely someone else would want it.

Also, am I weird? Is this weird? Someone told me this was weird (in that bad way).

I've been trying to give away my midsection for a while now. My understanding of physics is limited, but I thought if I were to lose it, someone else needed to gain it (conservation?), but no one wants it! Just rude.

Weird is fine, you just need to ignore the 'in that bad way' part of it :smile:
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    Whoo hoo... Finally found my get rich quick scheme. Now, if only I can turn it into an MLM, then I'd be set for life!
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »

done your on.

lol, this is too funny
    but on a serious note thats not what i want
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

done your on.

Are those taped to his nipples? That seems uncomfortable, but I like the concept otherwise!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

done your on.

Are those taped to his nipples? That seems uncomfortable, but I like the concept otherwise!

I was wondering why they were taped to his nipples too..but I didn't want to derail the abs convo right now :laugh:
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,643 Member
    Options
    instant-six-pack.jpg?w=460

Here you go. That'll be 3 payments of 69.99.

k. thx.
  • nutmegoreo
    Options

done your on.

I was wondering why they were taped to his nipples too..but I didn't want to derail the abs convo right now :laugh:

Ugh, how thoughtless of me.

9u9k4ll28qx3.jpg
  • juggernaut1974
    juggernaut1974 Posts: 6,212 Member
    Options
    9cc86d9a3ddb68e44ebfacf7b421a5d7.jpg
  • nutmegoreo
    Options
    9cc86d9a3ddb68e44ebfacf7b421a5d7.jpg

Hey! My cousins :laugh:
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    instant-six-pack.jpg?w=460

Here you go. That'll be 3 payments of 69.99.

k. thx.

i will pay you once i have seen results.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    great post, this should be put in the 'most helpful posts' for all the new year resolution folks and newbies...
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    I like this stuff for cleansing.

sceogi1tpt5m.jpeg
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options

done your on.

Puts a whole new meaning to "nice buns".
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    lol
  • lingo10
    lingo10 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    queenliz99 wrote: »
    704my4iho9gn.jpg

LOL supermodel
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member