Is it wrong to have a cyber GF and a real one as well?

Options

Replies

• finny11122
    finny11122 Posts: 8,436 Member
    Options
    Well sometimes people think they have a cyber girlfriend, but it's actually just a fantasy in their mind (seems to happen). So, in that case it could still be harmful, but more to you because of being caught up in a fantasy instead of enjoying reality, but not necessarily harmful in a serious way. It just depends.

You're a star
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
    I have multiple cyber GFs....maybe I'm mental :#
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Ok. I think I just got a cyber GF. Now I need to find a real one.... Or should it be the other way around? This is getting complicated.

Congrats!!!! The order isn't important <3
  • M3ltD0Vvn
    M3ltD0Vvn Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    henshemi wrote: »
    Us Canadians know our money is no good to Americans.....it's our sexy accents ;)

I'm an American in Alberta/Canada... I get called hillbilly. Or worse.... Newfie...
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »
    Well sometimes people think they have a cyber girlfriend, but it's actually just a fantasy in their mind (seems to happen). So, in that case it could still be harmful, but more to you because of being caught up in a fantasy instead of enjoying reality, but not necessarily harmful in a serious way. It just depends.

You're a star

With a binary companion of a neutron star.
  • henshemi
    edited December 2015
    Options
    M3ltD0Vvn wrote: »
    Us Canadians know our money is no good to Americans.....it's our sexy accents ;)

I'm an American in Alberta/Canada... I get called hillbilly. Or worse.... Newfie...

I get called a hillbilly but I'm not American. Just country
    Ha! Ain't nothing wrong wit a newf! One of the best breeds you'll ever meet! I know many....
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

That's why I broke it off with you. I like my cyber men to be monogamous in their cyber lives.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Cyber girlfriend? Magazines used to suffice. Now the fellas need their supplemental smut to be electronically interactive :lol:

Hey hey hey now.... Don't get all sexist about it and act like its only guys that need electronically interactive.... We don't mind cheating with cyber GFs but sexism isn't appreciated. Jeeeeezzz some people
  • henshemi
    Options

That's why I broke it off with you. I like my cyber men to be monogamous in their cyber lives.

Lmao! Ha! You make me laugh! Thought I was dreaming.....
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

Lmao! Ha! You make me laugh! Thought I was dreaming.....

I couldn't not ;)<3
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    Options

Lmao.
  • jlisa24
    jlisa24 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Cyber girlfriends cant be a real thing...really?! Like long distance, knowing well never meet relationship. Whats the point of that?!
  • henshemi
    Options
    jlisa24 wrote: »
    Cyber girlfriends cant be a real thing...really?! Like long distance, knowing well never meet relationship. Whats the point of that?!

We have planes here ;) lol
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

Have you not seen or heard of catfish. Plenty of people have them. On the other end there's usually deceit going on like the other person has a spouse.. Their appearance was a sham or they lied about their male/female parts. It's great.
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member
    Options
    Cyber girlfriend? Magazines used to suffice. Now the fellas need their supplemental smut to be electronically interactive :lol:

Hey hey hey now.... Don't get all sexist about it and act like its only guys that need electronically interactive.... We don't mind cheating with cyber GFs but sexism isn't appreciated. Jeeeeezzz some people

Well, I knew one 52 year old girl who succumbed to the powerfully magnetic lure of interactive cyber smut when it used to be known as "phone sex on the computer" in its high tech infancy.

But her throbbing, post-menapausal libido and delusions of grandeur were taken down a peg or two when they met in real life. And he had bad breath, rarely shaved or clipped his fingernails, had little to say and didn't pay for her way for restaurant meals. And THEN, after a week of this, he callously ate a Snickers bar at the airport while awaiting the departure of his flight as she sobbed pitifully next to him and asked him why he wasn't responsive to her feelings.

I just told her she probably shouldn't do that again. Or at least not tell everybody at work if she did. I don't know if she took my advice.

I don't know why I read all that but im disappointed in myself for reading it. The only part worth ready was about the snickers.
  • finny11122
    Options
    finny11122 wrote: »

You're a star

With a binary companion of a neutron star.

I knew you would get the double meaning :)
  • JessicaJS23
    Options

Well, I knew one 52 year old girl who succumbed to the powerfully magnetic lure of interactive cyber smut when it used to be known as "phone sex on the computer" in its high tech infancy.

But her throbbing, post-menapausal libido and delusions of grandeur were taken down a peg or two when they met in real life. And he had bad breath, rarely shaved or clipped his fingernails, had little to say and didn't pay for her way for restaurant meals. And THEN, after a week of this, he callously ate a Snickers bar at the airport while awaiting the departure of his flight as she sobbed pitifully next to him and asked him why he wasn't responsive to her feelings.

I just told her she probably shouldn't do that again. Or at least not tell everybody at work if she did. I don't know if she took my advice.

I had a cyber romance once. Too bad the catfish show wasn't around because we would have been one of the love story's that turned out to perfect! :'(

• finny11122
    Options

Ya some people are really good at turning on the power and pressing all the right buttons ........literly haha

• jbuzzed
    jbuzzed Posts: 10,173 Member
    Options
    M3ltD0Vvn wrote: »

Anyone with an accent is called a Newfie in Alberta. It's not personal :lol:
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options

He still sounds better than the last few real life men I've dated.