Is it wrong to have a cyber GF and a real one as well?

Replies

• MorningGhost14
    MorningGhost14 Posts: 441 Member
    I am a divorce attorney and a criminal defense attorney. Message me if you... or your wife... or your gf...or your cyber gf... or your cyber wife... needs either or both of my services.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member
    I am a divorce attorney and a criminal defense attorney. Message me if you... or your wife... or your gf...or your cyber gf... or your cyber wife... needs either or both of my services.
    Can I sue Google for hoarding all my damn selfies?
  • SaraSwan7
    SaraSwan7 Posts: 85 Member

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
  • LiftingRiot
    LiftingRiot Posts: 6,952 Member

Well played sir..

p7U1fHij5UxOM.gif
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    SaraSwan7 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who think that its OK !!! :neutral:

Was that a question? I can't stop laughing at 'cyber'.
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Negative_X wrote: »
    rusty454 wrote: »
    Can't we have our cake and eat it too?

Mind = Blown this is a real question.

If you're that miserable in your real life relationship, that you need a 'vritual gf' then perhaps it's time to reevaluate your real life relationship?

lol @ a cyber gf

Perhaps a Fleshlight and a web cam girl would be better, if this is a path one needs to go down, lol...

sxdywrod5x1x.jpg

92ecxwjr6ad7.jpg

• Thisnameischosen
    Thisnameischosen Posts: 2,771 Member
    *grabs popcorn*
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Negative_X wrote: »
    Can't we have our cake and eat it too?

Mind = Blown this is a real question.

If you're that miserable in your real life relationship, that you need a 'vritual gf' then perhaps it's time to reevaluate your real life relationship?

lol @ a cyber gf

Perhaps a Fleshlight and a web cam girl would be better, if this is a path one needs to go down, lol...

sxdywrod5x1x.jpg

92ecxwjr6ad7.jpg

I'm not going to be able to get this out of my head now. I'm kinda freaked out.

• Zaftique
    Zaftique Posts: 599 Member
    ejinvt wrote: »
    This would be a good topic for the Ask Tracy thread!
    Cyber sex is no replacement for the real thing.

Depends on what you're into. Sometimes a minotaur double-team can only be accomplished on SL. O;)

Or so I've heard.
  • Eddie__Jones
    Eddie__Jones Posts: 197 Member
    its ok as long as they know about each other
  • Zaftique
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Zaftique wrote: »
    ejinvt wrote: »
    This would be a good topic for the Ask Tracy thread!
    Cyber sex is no replacement for the real thing.

Depends on what you're into. Sometimes a minotaur double-team can only be accomplished on SL. O;)

Or so I've heard.

ARE YOU A BRONIE?!?

Pegasister, yo. (I always show Lesson Zero to anyone who questions how awesome MLP is; they're instantly hooked.) ;D
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    Do whatever the F you want with your life as long as you're not hurting anyone nor pushing things too far when it comes with emotions.

Let's face it, "cyber"-whatever it is you're into isn't that uncommon these days, but don't let that sh** consume your life. There's that world, but there's also that "real" one you can't afford to lose touch with. That type of connection (face-to-face, physical interaction) is, for the most part, what "validates" how we truly feel about each and everyone in society, no matter how diminutive or insignificant these feelings are, or indifferent we may view these things to be.

Saying hi and asking the lady sitting at the cash register of your local car wash or grocery store how her day has been may temporarily snap her out of that seemingly everlasting boredom she may be feeling at that exact moment. Simple gestures/inquiries/"small talks" like these can help brighten up people's days and most of the time we won't even realize the fact that we just did that for someone.

Of course, the opposite could be true. You could be cruising home in your station wagon after a long productive day at work and looking forward to spending time with your kids or pet bonsai tree you've named "Harold" when suddenly a bunch of commuters start sticking their middle fingers out at you. Yeah, you can respond by flipping your finger back at them or you can just smile and continue singing along to that same Journey song you heard on the radio this morning.

Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is that these types of human contact/interactions are sometimes taken for granted, and in a way, it makes us "less" human. Kind of like that computer monitor or iPhone/Samsung that's become your "cyber gf" after a few weeks of chatting and sh**.

• redcrow9
    redcrow9 Posts: 22 Member
    mousie1973 wrote: »
    There is a lifestyle called Polyamory (it is different than polygamy) and yes .. if all people know about each other and are open and honest , it can work. but ONLY if there is open and honest communication. It is difficult but rewarding at the same time.

This
  • michaelafoor916
    michaelafoor916 Posts: 710 Member
    henshemi wrote: »
    We're all over Google, it's hilarious!

Nice....we are famous now

OMG...all our pics show up B)B)
    I guess Google thinks I'd be an awesome cyber gf!!!

how you doin' boys??

They are lucky because when I first Googled it all it showed was Japanese cartoon women...Now it's blessed with our mugs!

That is super creepy. Google has us on lock down. We all are Cyber GF.

We need to make the same thing happen with a cyber sugar daddy thread. And the guys have to take one for the team.

you are genius
  • KD454
    KD454 Posts: 1,548 Member

how you doin' boys??

They are lucky because when I first Googled it all it showed was Japanese cartoon women...Now it's blessed with our mugs!

We need to make the same thing happen with a cyber sugar daddy thread. And the guys have to take one for the team.

you are genius

Who's this brave woman?
  • _whatsherface
    _whatsherface Posts: 1,238 Member
    edited December 2015
    A person on the internet isn't any less real of valid. They are both a "real" girlfriend. If that's what you're into, just be honest. Polyamory is a thing, dude.

Amen. Cyber or not, feelings exist. On both sides. You may not be with that person physically but they obviously do something for you emotionally. Being Poly is totally a thing. It's okay to get something from one person you're not getting from another but usually all people should be on board with that. We're adults people. Just make sure you consider all peoples feelings. Though she's a cyber girlfriend, she's still a person and she still has feelings, just as your real life girlfriend does. Just be honest. Honesty is everything. Always. Treat people kindly. And always be 100 with your intentions.
  • JessicaJS23
    JessicaJS23 Posts: 1,863 Member

how you doin' boys??

you are genius

Who's this brave woman?
    Me but not really.
  • ThatFatAsianNerd
    ThatFatAsianNerd Posts: 1,417 Member
    A person on the internet isn't any less real of valid. They are both a "real" girlfriend. If that's what you're into, just be honest. Polyamory is a thing, dude.

Amen.

Disagree. If your wife walks in on you while you're tea-b****ing your phone screen, is that really polyamory?
  • Zaftique

Amen.

Disagree. If your wife walks in on you while you're tea-b****ing your phone screen, is that really polyamory?

Well, now you're just trying to get me hot.