Bridesmaid in a June 2016 wedding looking for other bridesmaids or brides to be for support

Options
1235»

Replies

• karlis87
    karlis87 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    2zuo41fxtor7.jpg
    This is my bridesmaid dress! I got the sleeves altered and it's way better now.
  • needstobefit15
    needstobefit15 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Bride to be next year Feb 2017. I want to lose as much weight as I can before then.I have 47 pounds to hit my main goal. I am trying to stay motivated. I have been trying to lose weight since 2012.
  • galabrielle98
    galabrielle98 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Bridesmaid for June 2016. Hoping to lose 20 lbs by then.
  • Jacleepin
    Jacleepin Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    June 10th bride. Like to slim a little for that sexy dress and man of mine.
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    I'll be a bridesmaid on Oct. 7 but I have 5 other weddings I'll be attending before then. My boyfriend and I went to 8 last year (in the worst shape of my life) so that is one of my motivators.... get in shape for all of those wedding pictures! (Also a little bird told me he miiiiiiiiiiiight be thinking about proposing sometime this year so I want to already be on the right track if we happen to plan a wedding in the future :o )
  • DananaNanas
    DananaNanas Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    ghouli wrote: »
    I'm a bridesmaid in May! I'm the one in the middle. I definitely want to work on those shoulders since they are strapless dresses! 4alq1gq5r3rq.jpeg

We're going to be wearing the same dresses! B)

I'm a bridesmaid/maid of honor for my sister's wedding in July. Hoping to be down 30ish pounds by then.

Little off-topic question, but I have no idea how alterations work since this is the first wedding I'm actually IN and not just attending as a guest. My dress came in, and I'm not getting anything altered yet but I'm wondering how that works if you're actively losing weight? Put the weight loss on hold after a certain point so the dress can be altered in time and won't get any looser for the wedding?

I'm wondering this too. I got my bridesmaids dress a month ago and I've lost like 7 pounds and only plan on losing more. Of course I bought a beaded dress >_< worried about alterations...
  • geemariep
    geemariep Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married on June 11 of this year. I'm looking to lose 20 lbs before then, and even more after. I'm going to add all of you ladies so we can keep each other accountable!
  • jessicaallen1996
    jessicaallen1996 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    ghouli wrote: »
    I'm a bridesmaid in May! I'm the one in the middle. I definitely want to work on those shoulders since they are strapless dresses! 4alq1gq5r3rq.jpeg

We're going to be wearing the same dresses! B)

I'm a bridesmaid/maid of honor for my sister's wedding in July. Hoping to be down 30ish pounds by then.

Little off-topic question, but I have no idea how alterations work since this is the first wedding I'm actually IN and not just attending as a guest. My dress came in, and I'm not getting anything altered yet but I'm wondering how that works if you're actively losing weight? Put the weight loss on hold after a certain point so the dress can be altered in time and won't get any looser for the wedding?

I have the same dress for my sisters wedding as well!! Popular dress and so flattering!