Are you totally naked when you weigh yourself?

Options
167891012»

Replies

• monroe4376
    monroe4376 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Usually I weigh-in naked, but lately I've been weighing-in with clothes on just to lie to the scale. It's the small things in life..
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    No way! Leaving the warmth of my covers in the morning is bad enough. Too cold. I step on the scale wearing my sleep clothes (which can be very heavy when it's cold) and take the number at face value. Who am I kidding. No excuses, I'm just lazy. I weigh in in my PJs in the summer too. Can't be arsed to strip down. As long as my little red line on trendweight is sloping down I don't care what I actually weigh.
    zingeber wrote: »
    Nope, first thing in the morning wearing pyjamas. I weigh daily as I'm more interested in the overall trend; the little changes from such light clothes aren't a big deal right now

Exactly my thoughts!

• Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Sara1791 wrote: »
    Yes, but I was told that I could leave my hat on. B)

Jinx. You owe me a beer.

Heh. Fair enough! That's what I get for responding on the fly! :laugh:

And of course the song's been in my head all day now and I'm going to have to rent the movie.
  • Christine_72
    Options

Jinx. You owe me a beer.

And of course the song's been in my head all day now and I'm going to have to rent the movie.

"If you like Pina coladas, and getting caught in the rain"

There. That's a better song to have stuck in your head :+1:
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I didn't but this thread inspired me to try it and see if there was a difference. It was about 1lb lower so I guess I'll be weighing in the buff now since I like the lower number.
  • JP_909
    JP_909 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    I've actually never weighed myself naked
  • ibboykin
    ibboykin Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Naked or not, if you chose to wear something it needs to be the same exact article of clothing...just my opinion
  • Christine_72
    Options
    SCoil123 wrote: »
    I didn't but this thread inspired me to try it and see if there was a difference. It was about 1lb lower so I guess I'll be weighing in the buff now since I like the lower number.

Yowsas do you wear heavy duty flannel pj's? I wear a light pair of pajama pants and a tank top to bed, and like i mentioned before wearing these v naked didn't make a difference on the scales.
  • Popsies66
    Popsies66 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I strip but usually leave my bra on. Too lazy to reach in back to unhook!
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    SCoil123 wrote: »

Yowsas do you wear heavy duty flannel pj's? I wear a light pair of pajama pants and a tank top to bed, and like i mentioned before wearing these v naked didn't make a difference on the scales.

Just flannel pajama pants that are pretty light and a tank with slipper socks in the winter.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options

Jinx. You owe me a beer.

Now I want to watch Guardians of the Galaxy again.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    Yep! Ticks me off when I go the doctor's office and the first thing you do is hop on the scale - which is in the HALLWAY on the way to your room. No chance to strip down, take off shoes, coat, etc. I do put down my purse though. LOL!

When you are done at the doctors, go straight home and stand on your scale wearing the exact same clothes. At least then you can see if the home scale is accurate.
  • Sara1791
    Sara1791 Posts: 760 Member
    Options

Jinx. You owe me a beer.

Thanks, you fixed it! Now I just have to check the missed connections to make sure no one's looking for me. ;)
  • sbrya03
    sbrya03 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself naked so yeah of course but every few weeks
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Options
    I sleep in boxer shorts and a tanktop and always weigh wearing the same thing. I couldn't be bothered getting undressed and dressed again, especially in winter :open_mouth:

Ugh, this! I'm so cold in the morning as it is!

I wear a t-shirt and sweatpants to bed so I do take off the sweatpants just because they're heavy. But I leave on the tshirt.

• EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    NAKED, EVEN SHAVE MY LEGS, PLUCK MY EYEBROWS AND MAKE SURE I HAVE HAD A PEE AND #2. WELL MAYBE NOT ALL, SOMETIMES I WILL CUT MY NAILS ALSO! CRAZY TRAIN...
  • EttaMaeMartin
    EttaMaeMartin Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    scolaris wrote: »
    Yes. I prefer to be even devoid of mascara residue, earrings and nail polish ... LOL

AND YES THIS TOO ALL THE WAY TO CRAZY TOWN, TOOT TOOT!
  • cmtigger
    cmtigger Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    I sleep in boxer shorts and a tanktop and always weigh wearing the same thing. I couldn't be bothered getting undressed and dressed again, especially in winter :open_mouth:

This is my method. Get up, pee, step on the scale. I know my mom weighs naked before her shower.
  • nikki_0522
    nikki_0522 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Absolutely! I weigh first thing in the morning after using the bathroom, and completely naked.