creepy conduct!!

Options

Replies

• missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    Options
    If you feel you have to start a thread about it, then you probably already know the answer.

AMEN SISTA!!! WHAT A *kitten*!!!
  • PaleoChocolateBear
    PaleoChocolateBear Posts: 2,844 Member
    Options
    max-brad-dance.gif
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    From what i have seen of you in the forums,you are not a bad person.You shoot straight from the heart and are too touchy for my taste .You are definitely not a creeper but you hardly think twice before saying anything ever.You could really use some social tactic for the lack of a better word imo
    see, i have no idea if he is creepy or not.

BUT...

i've enough experience to know that the public face a person presents is no proof that they aren't an utter turd in private. you can't say he's 'definitely' not a creeper.

(well, clearly you can say it. but it doesn't carry much weight.)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    I'm just going to shoot straight!! I've just been told by one of my former MFP friends through PM that my conduct on the forums is "creepy" and this former friend then proceeded to hurl all manner of insults at me!! I disagree! I think my conduct on the forums has been as good or bad as anyone else's!!

I guess those who have seen my posts on the forums can tell me if they agree with my former friend or not!! And please be truthful! No punches pulled! And also at what point does conduct, especially on the threads that carry a lot of sexual connotations become creepy? Anybody care to elaborate?

You do appear to have a similar theme in most of your posts. Some women might find it off-putting, some may enjoy it. I wouldn't lose any sleep over it. Some people are looking for any reason to get their panties in a bunch, whatever the subject. Some people thrive on the constant attention, sexual or otherwise.
  • JaneDough_
    JaneDough_ Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    yYqLbZv.jpg
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    militia-fail.jpg
  • HappyElizabeth
    HappyElizabeth Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Maybe it was the R. Kelly reference? LOL. People need to lighten up..
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    From what i have seen of you in the forums,you are not a bad person.You shoot straight from the heart and are too touchy for my taste .You are definitely not a creeper but you hardly think twice before saying anything ever.You could really use some social tactic for the lack of a better word imo

BUT...

i've enough experience to know that the public face a person presents is no proof that they aren't an utter turd in private. you can't say he's 'definitely' not a creeper.

At least you're being logical. Some of you give me a serious fear of being tried in court, by jury.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    yYqLbZv.jpg

Lol. I love her.
  • DalekBrittany
    DalekBrittany Posts: 1,748 Member
    Options
    Okay, Runner, we are friends and you have done nothing towards me that I found creepy. However, if any of what stephx4 or ironaddict86 said are true, then you might want to reexamine your conduct. Asking a woman, whom you only know through mfp and is in a happily committed relationship, to leave her partner, is crossing the line. Also, if there have been multiple complaints about you by other women, you should look at yourself and think about things you've said, it's unlikely that it's a coincidence if there have been that many complaints.

Like I said, we are friends on here and I am not trying to be rude or upset you, but you did ask for brutal honesty. Just my two cents.

Keep in mind, though, that he is from a different culture. If you are his friend you know he hands out compliments. I personally have never found any of them to be creepy, but for people that don't realize that it's just the kind of person he is may get creeped out or offended by it. Although, Tsephe, you may want to figure out how a person will react to compliments before you give them out as often as you do. :flowerforyou: Some people may find it off putting (obviously!)

Sorry, buddy, I know I said I wouldn't reply to this one, but I couldn't help myself lol.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Someone's friend's list is going to be dropping down today...lol. In for the creepy
  • runner2runner
    runner2runner Posts: 1,937 Member
    Options
    Okay, Runner, we are friends and you have done nothing towards me that I found creepy. However, if any of what stephx4 or ironaddict86 said are true, then you might want to reexamine your conduct. Asking a woman, whom you only know through mfp and is in a happily committed relationship, to leave her partner, is crossing the line. Also, if there have been multiple complaints about you by other women, you should look at yourself and think about things you've said, it's unlikely that it's a coincidence if there have been that many complaints.

Like I said, we are friends on here and I am not trying to be rude or upset you, but you did ask for brutal honesty. Just my two cents.

And I totally appreciate it Kendra, as I appreciate all the other brutally honest responses!! And as for asking said lady to leave her partner, I honestly don't know where that comes from!! I did no such thing!! But thank you!! I really appreciate your honesty and I don't think you're being rude!!
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    Giving this whole airing of the grievences thread a second thought, eh?
    Festivus for the rest of us!
  • kelseyhere
    kelseyhere Posts: 1,123 Member
    Options
    it's creepy when you start PMing people stuff. not that creepy when you are responding to what other posters have already said
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    If someone goes out of their way to let you know that you're creepin you're prolly creepin, and they are being NICE by telling you instead of just deleting you and putting you in block.

You respond by airing it for all MFP to see?

We don't know for sure if you're creepy, but do know for sure you're immature.

next_zps71b909c2.png
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I'm a girl, so I can say the same things as a guy but not be considered creepy. =p
  • LiftHeavyRunFast_
    Options
    I agree that you're creepy.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Keep in mind, though, that he is from a different culture. If you are his friend you know he hands out compliments. I personally have never found any of them to be creepy, but for people that don't realize that it's just the kind of person he is may get creeped out or offended by it. Although, Tsephe, you may want to figure out how a person will react to compliments before you give them out as often as you do. :flowerforyou: Some people may find it off putting (obviously!)

Sorry, buddy, I know I said I wouldn't reply to this one, but I couldn't help myself lol.

I think being an intentional homewrecker is kind of bad in any culture....just saying
  • glovepuppet
    glovepuppet Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options

BUT...

At least you're being logical. Some of you give me a serious fear of being tried in court, by jury.
    i'm all smart & stuff. it's adorable.
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Creepy conduct has got me more FR from some of the best people......
This discussion has been closed.