creepy conduct!!

Options

Replies

• Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,499 Member
    Options
    INB4TL...that's all...i've not been creeped or have I creeped....

not that i'm asking to be...

I bet you smell how hugging feels.

you'd have to smell me.....then hug me.....

that'll tell you the truth of it.
  • Mrsallypants
    Mrsallypants Posts: 887 Member
    Options
    Hey, Iron works hard for his WhiteKnight status let him earn it.

internet_white_knight_colored_4350.jpg
  • delaniecastillo
    Options

When you're not good looking enough and / or when you are not giving a person who wants attention enough attention.

Or you're being a creepy douche.

Haha, I was on another forum and this was exactly what people came up with. If you are hot, not creepy. If the chick is interested or you aren't giving her attention: CREEPER ALERT!!!

As long as a guy isn't all, "I wanna wear your skin like a Snuggie" then I'm cool with whatever.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Nothing wrong with Lawful Good. Though I am more of a Chaotic person myself.
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    As much as I would love for Iron to take up for me (omg, who wouldn't :love: )

Grammar Nazis?
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options

When you're not good looking enough and / or when you are not giving a person who wants attention enough attention.

Or you're being a creepy douche.

Haha, I was on another forum and this was exactly what people came up with. If you are hot, not creepy. If the chick is interested or you aren't giving her attention: CREEPER ALERT!!!

As long as a guy isn't all, "I wanna wear your skin like a Snuggie" then I'm cool with whatever.

How does one determine what is acceptable on the fly. We'll use you as an example to better understand the threshold of one individual. For instance what if whierd said he wanted to wear you like a facemask. Would you deem that A. Inappropriate. B. Creepy. C. Exciting or D. 10/10 wouldbang?
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    As much as I would love for Iron to take up for me (omg, who wouldn't :love: ) I'm really glad I can stand on my own two feet and know how to block and delete people without any assistance or drama...

I don't think she asked for his assistance. Pretty sure Runner is the one who put it out there....
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

Why so serious?
  • ruth3698
    ruth3698 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Hey runner.I'm on your friends list and you haven't said anything to me that would be taken as "creepy".That being said, I have noticed you are a bit oversensitive when someone deletes you and that it happens a little too often to not consider that you may have said some things to women that they would take offense to.I'm just being honest.Now if you can excuse me, I need to get back to ogling men's profile pics and sending them pm's to express how sexy I find them and want them to have my babies :tongue:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    OP... If Taunto thinks you're creepy... you got issues.

Hi Taunto! :heart:
  • Lovdiamnd
    Options
    I wouldn't suggest making fun of Iron for his "White Knight" status. You're gonna have some pissed off ladies on your hands. Just FYI.

tumblr_kx7h3mQjY81qa27vpo1_250.gif
  • Perplexities
    Options
    I wouldn't suggest making fun of Iron for his "White Knight" status. You're gonna have some pissed off ladies on your hands. Just FYI.

Come at me damsels.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options

Chaotic Neutral FTW!
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options
    As much as I would love for Iron to take up for me (omg, who wouldn't :love: )

Grammar Nazis?

:huh: Go away creeper!
  • Lovdiamnd
    Options

Come at me damsels.

tumblr_ll59k0whao1qi4ns0o1_500.gif
  • TravisBikes
    TravisBikes Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    OP... If Taunto thinks you're creepy... you got issues.

Hi Taunto! :heart:

The mighty Taunto has spoken. All hail Taunto.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    As much as I would love for Iron to take up for me (omg, who wouldn't :love: ) I'm really glad I can stand on my own two feet and know how to block and delete people without any assistance or drama...

I don't think she asked for his assistance. Pretty sure Runner is the one who put it out there....

I was going to say this very thing lol ^
  • Perplexities
    Options

You're just a little trouble maker, aren't you?
  • hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze
    hOw2lozeAgiN10dAze Posts: 1,841 Member
    Options

Apparently so... :ohwell:
  • Lovdiamnd
    Options

Apparently so... :ohwell:

Just pointing it out is all :happy:
This discussion has been closed.